Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I believe it was Shalltear saying that, not Aura.
Anyways... She was referring to Albedo's true form. It was never shown canonically as far as I know, so the game features a custom one (What I assume her to look like in her true form).
Nope, it was Aura. I just checked season 3 episode 1.
"Quite a mane you've got down there, Albedo."
"You know, Aura, you don't have to be so crass about it."
I thought Albedo would be in her usual form and just naked like the guys were. Like Demiurge wasn't in his true form.
Well, it's just my preference anyways. Game is still really fun.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Nope, it was Aura. I just checked season 3 episode 1.
"Quite a mane you've got down there, Albedo."
"You know, Aura, you don't have to be so crass about it."
I thought Albedo would be in her usual form and just naked like the guys were. Like Demiurge wasn't in his true form.
Well, it's just my preference anyways. Game is still really fun.
Hmm... I do not remember that scene.
You can just assume she shaves for Momonga then. :p

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for the current build? I don't want to have to keep asking how to unlock everything that was released after the current walkthrough. Also, I can't seem to find Sayuri before taking your first job even though I went everywhere in E-Rantal. Plus, some of the gallery in Misc numbers has been changed since that walkthrough was posted. For example, the walkthrough has Misc - CG 35 as day 72 if you kidnapped Clementine and interacted with her in the Amphitheater. But, the Gallery for Misc - CG 35 is actually the tent for the war at Katza Plains.

Last edited:

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
Is Evil Eye fuckable? If not will she be? I know it follows the story of the light novels, but I can tell there are major differences as well, so I was wondering it she is or if she will ever be fuckable.

Reactions: Grelk

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the current build? I don't want to have to keep asking how to unlock everything that was released after the current walkthrough. Also, I can't seem to find Sayuri before taking your first job even though I went everywhere in E-Rantal. Plus, some of the gallery in Misc numbers has been changed since that walkthrough was posted. For example, the walkthrough has Misc - CG 35 as day 72 if you kidnapped Clementine and interacted with her in the Amphitheater. But, the Gallery for Misc - CG 35 is actually the tent for the war at Katza Plains.
I make a walkthrough for every build, it is always updated.

Compressed 45 doesn't work.
Never does, never will.

Is Evil Eye fuckable? If not will she be? I know it follows the story of the light novels, but I can tell there are major differences as well, so I was wondering it she is or if she will ever be fuckable.
Yes, she has her own route.

Reactions: VerySusGirl

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I make a walkthrough for every build, it is always updated.
Can you tell me where the updated walkthrough is? The only one I know of is the one on the first page in your top post and that's R25. I don't know where the current one is.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Can you tell me where the updated walkthrough is? The only one I know of is the one on the first page in your top post and that's R25. I don't know where the current one is.

I take 1 day, 2 days at most to update the walkthrough despite what the patreon page says, so the walkthrough is always updated shortly after the latest release.

so when the thread is gonna be updated
Thread is already updated with the latest public release.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020

I take 1 day, 2 days at most to update the walkthrough despite what the patreon page says, so the walkthrough is always updated shortly after the latest release.
Well thanks for telling me but I have no way to become a patreon so I guess I can't get the walkthrough and have to use the R25 one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Wayn

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
How in the world do I get a scene with Evil Eye? I have tried making different choices where she is encountered but it doesn't unlock the scene for some reason, I know it exists in the beach part but not how to get it.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How in the world do I get a scene with Evil Eye? I have tried making different choices where she is encountered but it doesn't unlock the scene for some reason, I know it exists in the beach part but not how to get it.
There are two ways to get Evileye in the beach events, did you try to wait until it is night? During night time there are a different set of events.

Apr 4, 2021
hello some questions can you have a threesome with albedo and narberal and can zesshi get pregnant? or will it never happen?

Last edited:

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
There are two ways to get Evileye in the beach events, did you try to wait until it is night? During night time there are a different set of events.
Yes I've seen her at the beach but clicking on her only provokes a conversation without a scene, was there like a conversation you have to have with her before the beach part in one of the villages that she visits?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yes I've seen her at the beach but clicking on her only provokes a conversation without a scene, was there like a conversation you have to have with her before the beach part in one of the villages that she visits?
Seems like that particular event is tied to Lupusregina.
You can have a threesome (Evileye, Lupusregina) or just have Lupusregina and then later on Evileye.
If you do not do Lupusregina first, then it is a simple discussion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VerySusGirl
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes