Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Is it not possible to confess to Nigredo in the orphanage if Albedo is your main wife? I did it when Naberal was the main wife and that's the only difference in this play through. Well, I also kidnapped Clementine instead of killing her this time.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is it not possible to confess to Nigredo in the orphanage if Albedo is your main wife? I did it when Naberal was the main wife and that's the only difference in this play through. Well, I also kidnapped Clementine instead of killing her this time.
Clementine is the one affecting the choice. You cannot have both Clementine and Nigredo.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Attached is a gallery + mirror unlocker, it shouldn't require any updating as long as the gallery and mirror don't undergo any structural code changes.

Download and drop it in the game folder.

Note: The "x% unlocked" text within the gallery is unchanged, but you are able to access everything.
it does not unlocks mirror event in the newest version

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
If you do Kurome instead of Nhinne, will she show up later like Nhinne? Kurome's dialogue makes it seem like she leaves after the encounter in the graveyard.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you do Kurome instead of Nhinne, will she show up later like Nhinne? Kurome's dialogue makes it seem like she leaves after the encounter in the graveyard.
In the first encounter Momonga does not notice her, she is caught afterwards.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
So is Kurome caught automatically or do you have to do something to catch her?
Also, it's not unlocking some of the gallery for me for some reason on my current playthrough. Like Day 160 where you have the several choices. I did Clementine and Arche but the gallery didn't unlock those scenes (I'm assuming those scenes should be in the gallery).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So is Kurome caught automatically or do you have to do something to catch her?
Also, it's not unlocking some of the gallery for me for some reason on my current playthrough. Like Day 160 where you have the several choices. I did Clementine and Arche but the gallery didn't unlock those scenes (I'm assuming those scenes should be in the gallery).
If they have a choice (Cum inside/outside) you need to see both outcomes to unlock the CG. This is true for every scene with such option though.

Kurome's capture is another event that you will encounter in the graveyard.

Reactions: Tenzai

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
If they have a choice (Cum inside/outside) you need to see both outcomes to unlock the CG. This is true for every scene with such option though.

Kurome's capture is another event that you will encounter in the graveyard.
I keep forgetting you need to see both outcomes, lol.

Does her capture happen on a certain day. I think I've checked almost everyday but I might have missed it.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018

Does her capture happen on a certain day. I think I've checked almost everyday but I might have missed it.
The game already warns you when a new event is available:
The region names become orange, the territorial maps get a small pin on every city containing a new event.

It happens on day 13.

Reactions: Tenzai

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017

It should be before announcement in throne room after either the dragon fight or shalltear fight

Reactions: Winterfire

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
The game already warns you when a new event is available:
The region names become orange, the territorial maps get a small pin on every city containing a new event.

It happens on day 13.
Thanks for pointing that out. Even though I've been playing a lot, I never knew what those pins were for.
Appreciate you always answering.

Reactions: Winterfire

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Overlord H [R45] Winterfire

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.94 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 675 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 658 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Just a heads up. The mega link for the compressed version is down.

Exspendable69

May 8, 2020
*looks at title excitedly* *looks down at pictures sees the first 2 and proceeds to laugh* ill come back when its finished hopefully when the CGI or the characters look like they were animeated in the 1980's with stop motion or some shit unless this is jsut being translated and the game still isnt a work in progress.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
*looks at title excitedly* *looks down at pictures sees the first 2 and proceeds to laugh* ill come back when its finished hopefully when the CGI or the characters look like they were animeated in the 1980's with stop motion or some shit unless this is jsut being translated and the game still isnt a work in progress.
That awkward time when you believe something will age like wine, but it is actually milk.

Reactions: ShadowXVxVX
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes