Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What's the best route for unlocking the most scenes in 1 play-through (No M/M)?
Ignoring Albedo and going for Solution instead.
If you want to go for Albedo first, make sure to kill Clementine so you can get Shalltear as second wife.

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
Throughout my play-throughs the option to "confess" to Lupusregina on the 35th night was not an option. What are the prerequisites for the option to appear?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Throughout my play-throughs the option to "confess" to Lupusregina on the 35th night was not an option. What are the prerequisites for the option to appear?
To not have asked anybody else before her, you will have another chance later on in the game (Harem).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i upgraded my computer to now you can say its a high end one but i get memory error.... all well back to downloading fix and changing game to setting i used for problem
What fix? All you need to do is download R45 (not compressed) then change renderer settings (Shift + G)

n1veau

May 5, 2018
Is the game finished/abandoned now? Can't read the full R48 changelog (to poor), but the header/visible text says from an earlier "last update for the game"

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Is the game finished/abandoned now? Can't read the full R48 changelog (to poor), but the header/visible text says from an earlier "last update for the game"
But we're not at R48 yet. This is R46.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
R48 is the last release because the game has been completed.

-edit-
R48 Changelog is visible for free, for everyone, in my discord. The rest of the changelog is visible here, or within the game.

Reactions: AhrimanH

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
R48 is the last release because the game has been completed.

-edit-
R48 Changelog is visible for free, for everyone, in my discord. The rest of the changelog is visible here, or within the game.
So when everything is said and done, when we get R48 released to the public, will we get an official Android release? Some of these android-porting websites kill me with their ads and others are downright scams.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So when everything is said and done, when we get R48 released to the public, will we get an official Android release? Some of these android-porting websites kill me with their ads and others are downright scams.
I attempted to make an android build, but it is impossible since the limit is 2gb (the game is well over 3.5gb).
Compressed is not an option since that will corrupt one or more files, causing crashes.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I attempted to make an android build, but it is impossible since the limit is 2gb (the game is well over 3.5gb).
Compressed is not an option since that will corrupt one or more files, causing crashes.
Understandable. Also, I'd be lying if I said I had that kind of space on my phone anyway. I bought an SD card but I can only use that to store shit on, but not install apps.

As for compression, it's been done before on a lot of the stuff I have and I have not noticed any significant issues. Is this because your game has a lot of animations?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Understandable. Also, I'd be lying if I said I had that kind of space on my phone anyway. I bought an SD card but I can only use that to store shit on, but not install apps.

As for compression, it's been done before on a lot of the stuff I have and I have not noticed any significant issues. Is this because your game has a lot of animations?
Not sure what is the issue, from the reports I have received (3), the issues were always because of a corrupted webm.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
nigredo, rubedo, omega really got left behind huh? was just looking at the gallery and they just stopped showing up at some point :LOL:

kinda woulda liked a mirror event where Freyja and Aurora had a rematch or something. for some reason their event really stuck out.

also i had to check again but almost missed an extra event cause the "notification" didnt pop up this time to signal there was one or where it was.

cant find the albedo shaltear event either.

but damn. still like this game so much.:love:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes