Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm weird thing i just realized. it never bothered me not being able to change the name is the overlord game. maybe cauze Ainz full title is great.

but for some being called Bell seems less then ideal. i imagine i'll have to get over it. but ima go ahead and ask if the option to give Bell a "new name/nickname" is possible?

i know its a dumb question but yeah just figured id ask.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hmmm weird thing i just realized. it never bothered me not being able to change the name is the overlord game. maybe cauze Ainz full title is great.

but for some being called Bell seems less then ideal. i imagine i'll have to get over it. but ima go ahead and ask if the option to give Bell a "new name/nickname" is possible?

i know its a dumb question but yeah just figured id ask.
I guess it would not hurt to add such a setting down the line, but his name is tied to the plot, so at the very least some things might not make much sense.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I guess it would not hurt to add such a setting down the line, but his name is tied to the plot, so at the very least some things might not make much sense.
yeah i figured as much which is why i also said nickname. something the characters will mostly call him but when its needed for story reasons they'll use his actual name.

but yeah either way at least i got an open minded answer. ty

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
so does this have pregnancy added yet or?
Pregnancy was available ever since the tag was added.
You cannot add a tag to a thread if the content is not available in the release posted here.
All the tags you see is all content you can find in the game.

Reactions: SunlessXre
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes