• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hmm ok thats a fair tradeoff. Question about the maids and guardians mostly, aura, shall entoma and solu are available in every route if you try i think (as concubines), but you have to marry lupus first i observed if you want other girls and you can get albedo later iirc then there is the choice between nabe and yuri i think, so is it possible to get all the maids?
You can: Go for solution first, then choose either Yuri or Narberal for E-Rantel, CZ2128 and Entoma become available later on, then bring the remaining two in Dwarf Kingdom.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
You can: Go for solution first, then choose either Yuri or Narberal for E-Rantel, CZ2128 and Entoma become available later on, then bring the remaining two in Dwarf Kingdom.
ohh so you marry(confess) either one of them in the camp first then you can confess to both lupus and the other one in dwarf kingdom?

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
hmm this is weird, why is entoma not appearing on day 78 even though every one else already did
can someone tell the console command to make entoma appear?

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
All of the features present in the average Ren'Py game will be there as well.

Unity is used because the game makes use of Real Time 3D for the dungeon crawling part.
Not a huge fan of danMachi. It was a nice watch and all. But the story didn't really seem that interesting to me. Hestia's really hot though lol.

Still. If it's a first person dungeon crawler, and not just a linear Visual Novel. I'll probably check it out. Aren't really any good H fpdcrawlers with male protagonists anywhere I can find. And as said above. Would love a chance with hestia
×and monster girls in dungeon!!!×

How will the dungeon sections work? Will it be story locked? Or can you run all the way to the bottom for example, if you ×cheated for god stats and inf health×, were good enough to survive, and stay stocked for the journey.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Not a huge fan of danMachi. It was a nice watch and all. But the story didn't really seem that interesting to me. Hestia's really hot though lol.

Still. If it's a first person dungeon crawler, and not just a linear Visual Novel. I'll probably check it out. Aren't really any good H fpdcrawlers with male protagonists anywhere I can find. And as said above. Would love a chance with hestia
×and monster girls in dungeon!!!×

How will the dungeon sections work? Will it be story locked? Or can you run all the way to the bottom for example, if you ×cheated for god stats and inf health×, were good enough to survive, and stay stocked for the journey.
It will be story locked, but the visual novel part won't be linear.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Oh. And Ive played r48, And got to the ending.

I can't say my opinion has changed any since my review. If I wasn't a fan of overlord. I'd probably of given it a 3/5. Mostly because I'm not a fan of visual novels. I would have wanted it to have more branching, As the visual novel that it is. With bigger divergences. I know that would have taken alot much work.

Still. I liked what you did throughout most of it.
Although I didn't really like the ending with the "infinite snowglobes". Lol. That was my best attempt at not spoiling it. But yeah. I didn't at all mind what you did with ainz, to stave off the impending end. Reminds me of Mannimarcos route from daggerfall. Really cool stuff.

I'm still disappointed with jircnival though! You did the gender swap. But then you killed her off! And the lord of death couldn't even re-animate her! aggh. She's like the coolest character in the franchise(well. Jircniv was.).
I also wanted more rubedo!! You made her like super cute and everything. And a winged -edo sisters only run would have been the dream!

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
It will be story locked, but the visual novel part won't be linear.
Daaamn. That kinda sucks. But I guess it's to be expected, as a parody game. It will still be super funny to grind to a rediculous level. So when you go through those story moments where the MC gets his ass handed to him, There's a huge dissonance.

I'll probably still check it out though. I might wait like a month or so. And give it a go.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Daaamn. That kinda sucks. But I guess it's to be expected, as a parody game. It will still be super funny to grind to a rediculous level. So when you go through those story moments where the MC gets his ass handed to him, There's a huge dissonance.

I'll probably still check it out though. I might wait like a month or so. And give it a go.
How did you guess that? x) But yeah, there are many moments where Bell will act, but he needs the power to back that up. Which can happen with either cheating or a little of grinding (not even that much tbh.)

Reactions: SunlessXre

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm still disappointed with jircnival though! You did the gender swap. But then you killed her off! And the lord of death couldn't even re-animate her! aggh. She's like the coolest character in the franchise(well. Jircniv was.).
She gets revived at the end (Maybe you missed it?), she will be playing a role in a future sequel (which highly depends on how my current project goes).

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
alot of the parodies here are either Naruto or Superhero ones/ a few mashup parodies so this game was a nice change of pace. a danMachi parody seems also fun. Hestia seems the obvious girl but cant forget Hephaestus, and Tione and Tiona.

but i got to admit considering the way the Overlord game went i wouldnt mind or actually would love to see an orginal story from dev. i know WoK is one but honestly the art throws me off.

either way whatever happens will be fun, im sure. still got the new game and eventually overlord sequel to look forward to.(y)

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
alot of the parodies here are either Naruto or Superhero ones/ a few mashup parodies so this game was a nice change of pace. a danMachi parody seems also fun. Hestia seems the obvious girl but cant forget Hephaestus, and Tione and Tiona.

but i got to admit considering the way the Overlord game went i wouldnt mind or actually would love to see an orginal story from dev. i know WoK is one but honestly the art throws me off.

either way whatever happens will be fun, im sure. still got the new game and eventually overlord sequel to look forward to.(y)
Tione will not be available (to avoid NTR), Tiona will, and she fits more Bell anyways.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Tione will not be available (to avoid NTR), Tiona will, and she fits more Bell anyways.
ugh the heartache.:cry:

one the one hand i love that theres no Netorare. on the other sucks theres no Netori. :ROFLMAO:

but eh i'll get over it. i gotta admit this is the first time ive seen a dev dislike NTR in all forms. doesnt matter if its the MC or not your against NTR entirely...im impressed(y)

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
She gets revived at the end (Maybe you missed it?), she will be playing a role in a future sequel (which highly depends on how my current project goes).
I saw lol. That's why I mentioned it. It had been so long since I last played. And since poor jircnival was alive. I forgot she existed until her revival.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So if you're avoiding any Netori what characters should we expect to never be an option to pursue just so we don't end up getting our hopes up for a certain character.
Also will you be gender-swapping or humanising (like Kyouhukou in Overlord H) any characters in the game?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So if you're avoiding any Netori what characters should we expect to never be an option to pursue just so we don't end up getting our hopes up for a certain character.
Also will you be gender-swapping or humanising (like Kyouhukou in Overlord H) any characters in the game?
It is not just a matter of being against NTR, Tione does not really feel that way for Bell either.
Even if I wrote her differently, her entire personality and tastes do not really align with Bell's, it would feel forced, and only to have another pair of big tits.

Tiona has a different body type, and she naturally fits with Bell. It is a good option to have overall.

I also do not plan to gender-swap any character as I believe that was a mistake in Overlord H and I do not wish to repeat it.
Anime like these have plenty of women already, with an existing fanbase which would rather have content with them than a random genderswap (granted some gender swaps like Jircniv are actually good, but rare.)

As for a list of characters, that is hard to answer as I do not know how long the game will last, it is still too early to say and it highly depends on the feedback I will be getting. Current plan is two seasons.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
It is not just a matter of being against NTR, Tione does not really feel that way for Bell either.
Even if I wrote her differently, her entire personality and tastes do not really align with Bell's, it would feel forced, and only to have another pair of big tits.

Tiona has a different body type, and she naturally fits with Bell. It is a good option to have overall.
I didn't mean to sound like I was disagreeing with you about Tione if that's how it came across, I just meant if a character has shown they're interested in someone else or not interested in a relationship in general in the anime/novel will they be avoided romantically like you did in Overlord H.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes