billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Actually, I just discovered this today: https://f95zone.to/threads/gremory-live-ch-2-kamos.50162/

It looks pretty good from the images, so I do not think there would be much point in making one myself in future since it already exists.
well shit, didn't know about that one. thanks for pointing it out!

but looking at it, like the other guy said. it doesn't look all that good. i think you'd do a much better job for it.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
well shit, didn't know about that one. thanks for pointing it out!

but looking at it, like the other guy said. it doesn't look all that good. i think you'd do a much better job for it.
I'll give it a shot someday.
While I cannot promise better graphics, at the very least I will be using Issei as the protagonist and pretty much do something similar to Legacy of Hestia (which is similar to Overlord H).

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hey winter, when do you plan on releasing r48 publicly if you don't mind my asking? i've been putting off playing since r45 or around there for the game to be finished, and now that it is and it has been a while since it was, i'm wondering when my sorry ass will be able to play it! :p :LOL:

i don't mind the wait, and if it takes a few more weeks that's fine. but i wanna know when i should check back for the last download for this game ya know~.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'll give it a shot someday.
While I cannot promise better graphics, at the very least I will be using Issei as the protagonist and pretty much do something similar to Legacy of Hestia (which is similar to Overlord H).
I'm sure I'd love the game if it was done by you so I do hope you do it like billy said. I'd prefer playing as the main character of these parody games, just like in Overlord H (Ainz) and Amity Park (Danny). I look forward to any game you plan on doing with how great you've done on Overlord H.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hey winter, when do you plan on releasing r48 publicly if you don't mind my asking? i've been putting off playing since r45 or around there for the game to be finished, and now that it is and it has been a while since it was, i'm wondering when my sorry ass will be able to play it! :p :LOL:

i don't mind the wait, and if it takes a few more weeks that's fine. but i wanna know when i should check back for the last download for this game ya know~.
Yes, of course. It will be released publicly at the end of this month, when Legacy of Hestia becomes available to tier 1.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I love the game but will you release the latest walkthroughs when the game(r48) is fully publicly released?
Somebody else has asked that same question on discord recently, and it made me realize it would make sense to. I do plan to make the walkthrough public.

However, that will happen in a few months from now.
R48 will become public in a few days, and just today I had someone sub to my patreon for the walkthrough, it would not be fair for him and the other patrons who subbed in these past few months.

Since I will turn 3 years old on patreon on September, I was thinking that would be a nice day to make a few extra things (Including the walkthrough) public.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Somebody else has asked that same question on discord recently, and it made me realize it would make sense to. I do plan to make the walkthrough public.

However, that will happen in a few months from now.
R48 will become public in a few days, and just today I had someone sub to my patreon for the walkthrough, it would not be fair for him and the other patrons who subbed in these past few months.

Since I will turn 3 years old on patreon on September, I was thinking that would be a nice day to make a few extra things (Including the walkthrough) public.
I definitely need a walkthrough since I want to get 100% in the gallery and mirror.
Now that Overlord is finished, when will Hestia be released to the public? Sorry if you answered that already. I'm just really looking forward to it since this is the first hentai Danmanchi game that I know of and Bell can finally get with his Goddess.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I definitely need a walkthrough since I want to get 100% in the gallery and mirror.
Now that Overlord is finished, when will Hestia be released to the public? Sorry if you answered that already. I'm just really looking forward to it since this is the first hentai Danmanchi game that I know of and Bell can finally get with his Goddess.
Next month, upon releasing R3 as a tier 2 reward, R1 will become public.

Reactions: TheBlub and Tenzai

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i have i question is it possible to get the updated walkthrough?
i am feeling like i missed a lot of them but i have no idea where & when they appear (i know this is a kinda scummy question since the walkthrough was only 4 patrons, but i rly am clueless & the fact that the game is completed gives me hope on seeing that walkthrough)
sry again i that came acros as rude

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Next month, upon releasing R3 as a tier 2 reward, R1 will become public.
Thanks for answering!
Is there a way to keep up when R1 will come out next month? Like, will you post that it's out on this? Or do we have to check what's new?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You can join the discord or check my patreon/subscribestar page from time to time

Reactions: DrFree

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
She gets revived at the end (Maybe you missed it?), she will be playing a role in a future sequel (which highly depends on how my current project goes).
Wait there will be a sequel?

It is not just a matter of being against NTR, Tione does not really feel that way for Bell either.
Even if I wrote her differently, her entire personality and tastes do not really align with Bell's, it would feel forced, and only to have another pair of big tits.

Tiona has a different body type, and she naturally fits with Bell. It is a good option to have overall.

As for a list of characters, that is hard to answer as I do not know how long the game will last, it is still too early to say and it highly depends on the feedback I will be getting. Current plan is two seasons.
WHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that hurts!!!! Would be awesome to have both twins and personally I prefer the older twin. If it does come down to things for reconsideration I hope this is one of those that you reconsider because I would be one of those to vote for adding both girls.

Reactions: verzauberung

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
First time I've ever seen a Ren'py game with a development time of 1+ years be completed on here, congrats Winterfire.
Thanks!

Wait there will be a sequel?
There will be a side game to cover a few missing women which will happen once Legacy of Hestia becomes a little easier to handle (all the core features are added), then in a far future I do plan an actual sequel yes.
The style of both games also highly depends on the feedback I will be receiving on my current project (VN with gameplay vs pure VN like Overlord H).

Reactions: gokeze
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes