• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I didn't mean to sound like I was disagreeing with you about Tione if that's how it came across, I just meant if a character has shown they're interested in someone else or not interested in a relationship in general in the anime/novel will they be avoided romantically like you did in Overlord H.
In most cases yes, but that is usually rare in these type of anime. I will give a fair amount of options, but as always, I will always be open to suggestions (and give my reasoning should I refuse any).

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Attached is a gallery + mirror unlocker, it shouldn't require any updating as long as the gallery and mirror don't undergo any structural code changes.

Download and drop it in the game folder.

Note: The "x% unlocked" text within the gallery is unchanged, but you are able to access everything.
it doesn t work for the new scene replay gallery

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hey winterfire i have a question, what do you plan on doing after you finish this game? reason i ask is because after checking out this thread i thought to myself, 'winter's vanilla tastes would really be a good match to this series'.

i mean seriously the way you have the characters, sex scenes, and one kid per love intrest in this game is pretty much exactly what i would picture for that series. :LOL:
Actually, I just discovered this today: https://f95zone.to/threads/gremory-live-ch-2-kamos.50162/

It looks pretty good from the images, so I do not think there would be much point in making one myself in future since it already exists.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Actually, I just discovered this today: https://f95zone.to/threads/gremory-live-ch-2-kamos.50162/

It looks pretty good from the images, so I do not think there would be much point in making one myself in future since it already exists.
As someone who has played it, it's only okay as the images are good. Sex scenes aren't that good either as they barely last a few clicks. The premise and story isn't good (in my opinion) and the person is usually working on Sarada Trainer instead. Someone should just make a regular parody of it like you have with Overlord and Gzone has with Amity Park. Issei getting his harem like in the light novels while progressing thru the story (like you did with Overlord).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There could never be too many DxD games in my opinion, just like there are a few My Hero (only one I like so far is Re:Hero though). I'm still looking forward to your Danmanchi Game so I can finally have Bell plow his big titty Goddess like he should. If you do take on another game in the future, besides DxD, I'd ask for: High School of the Dead (even though it'd likely be short since there aren't a lot of girls), One Piece (I think I'd pity you if you tried with how long it is and how many females Luffy has met :LOL:), SAO (don't know why there isn't one with the potential it has), Bleach (again, why isn't there one yet with so many females Ichigo can do?), Black Clover (Asta could finally get with Lily), and Food Wars (so many beautiful females for Soma). I'd say Fairy Tail too, but AstaRider is working on one.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020

well shit, didn't know about that one. thanks for pointing it out!

but looking at it, like the other guy said. it doesn't look all that good. i think you'd do a much better job for it.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
well shit, didn't know about that one. thanks for pointing it out!

but looking at it, like the other guy said. it doesn't look all that good. i think you'd do a much better job for it.
I'll give it a shot someday.
While I cannot promise better graphics, at the very least I will be using Issei as the protagonist and pretty much do something similar to Legacy of Hestia (which is similar to Overlord H).

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hey winter, when do you plan on releasing r48 publicly if you don't mind my asking? i've been putting off playing since r45 or around there for the game to be finished, and now that it is and it has been a while since it was, i'm wondering when my sorry ass will be able to play it! :p :LOL:

i don't mind the wait, and if it takes a few more weeks that's fine. but i wanna know when i should check back for the last download for this game ya know~.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'll give it a shot someday.
While I cannot promise better graphics, at the very least I will be using Issei as the protagonist and pretty much do something similar to Legacy of Hestia (which is similar to Overlord H).
I'm sure I'd love the game if it was done by you so I do hope you do it like billy said. I'd prefer playing as the main character of these parody games, just like in Overlord H (Ainz) and Amity Park (Danny). I look forward to any game you plan on doing with how great you've done on Overlord H.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hey winter, when do you plan on releasing r48 publicly if you don't mind my asking? i've been putting off playing since r45 or around there for the game to be finished, and now that it is and it has been a while since it was, i'm wondering when my sorry ass will be able to play it! :p :LOL:

i don't mind the wait, and if it takes a few more weeks that's fine. but i wanna know when i should check back for the last download for this game ya know~.
Yes, of course. It will be released publicly at the end of this month, when Legacy of Hestia becomes available to tier 1.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I love the game but will you release the latest walkthroughs when the game(r48) is fully publicly released?
Somebody else has asked that same question on discord recently, and it made me realize it would make sense to. I do plan to make the walkthrough public.

However, that will happen in a few months from now.
R48 will become public in a few days, and just today I had someone sub to my patreon for the walkthrough, it would not be fair for him and the other patrons who subbed in these past few months.

Since I will turn 3 years old on patreon on September, I was thinking that would be a nice day to make a few extra things (Including the walkthrough) public.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Somebody else has asked that same question on discord recently, and it made me realize it would make sense to. I do plan to make the walkthrough public.

However, that will happen in a few months from now.
R48 will become public in a few days, and just today I had someone sub to my patreon for the walkthrough, it would not be fair for him and the other patrons who subbed in these past few months.

Since I will turn 3 years old on patreon on September, I was thinking that would be a nice day to make a few extra things (Including the walkthrough) public.
I definitely need a walkthrough since I want to get 100% in the gallery and mirror.
Now that Overlord is finished, when will Hestia be released to the public? Sorry if you answered that already. I'm just really looking forward to it since this is the first hentai Danmanchi game that I know of and Bell can finally get with his Goddess.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I definitely need a walkthrough since I want to get 100% in the gallery and mirror.
Now that Overlord is finished, when will Hestia be released to the public? Sorry if you answered that already. I'm just really looking forward to it since this is the first hentai Danmanchi game that I know of and Bell can finally get with his Goddess.
Next month, upon releasing R3 as a tier 2 reward, R1 will become public.

Reactions: TheBlub and Tenzai
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes