twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Overlord H [r48] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.58

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 787 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 752 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

jeghkg

Sep 29, 2017
Since i saw Overlord S1 i wanted this game, thk you ! <3

PS : It's awesome !

Last edited:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
does this game have LN spoilers? i only watched the anime and am worried about seeing LN spoilers in this game.

i will never forget seeing the HUGE gurren lagann spoiler in a hentai dōjinshi :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus3000

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
does this game have LN spoilers? i only watched the anime and am worried about seeing LN spoilers in this game.

i will never forget seeing the HUGE gurren lagann spoiler in a hentai dōjinshi :ROFLMAO:
It does if you decide to play past S3, you can just play till S3 and then save/quit.
Otherwise since S4 is so close, you could just bookmark this game, watch the anime, then play this once the anime will be over.

Reactions: verzauberung

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
so only way to see scenes again is in gallery or can you visit chacters again?
To see the same scene you need to look in the scene replayer, if you care only about the animations/CGs, check the gallery.

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
I am a fan of overlord the anime and since this game is based on it, it seems like a fun to have some good evil and gore like the light novels (haven't played the game yet maybe it has), any way best of luck to the developer and if any of you hear about a season 4 for the anime it will be awesome to let me know.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Attached is a gallery + mirror unlocker, it shouldn't require any updating as long as the gallery and mirror don't undergo any structural code changes.

Download and drop it in the game folder.

Note: The "x% unlocked" text within the gallery is unchanged, but you are able to access everything.
possible to make a mod for the unlock replay menu? (separate from the gallery)

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
[OverlordHcompressed.app.zip] Dude.... Why App? I need PC :cry:
yeah man my bad, apparantly i was still tired and uploaded the same thing twice -.-
has been fixed and now "Pc" will be pc version and not mac, mah bad i blame my degenerate brain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DrWho8248
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes