TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i have i question is it possible to get the updated walkthrough?
i am feeling like i missed a lot of them but i have no idea where & when they appear (i know this is a kinda scummy question since the walkthrough was only 4 patrons, but i rly am clueless & the fact that the game is completed gives me hope on seeing that walkthrough)
sry again i that came acros as rude

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Next month, upon releasing R3 as a tier 2 reward, R1 will become public.
Thanks for answering!
Is there a way to keep up when R1 will come out next month? Like, will you post that it's out on this? Or do we have to check what's new?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You can join the discord or check my patreon/subscribestar page from time to time

Reactions: DrFree

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
She gets revived at the end (Maybe you missed it?), she will be playing a role in a future sequel (which highly depends on how my current project goes).
Wait there will be a sequel?

It is not just a matter of being against NTR, Tione does not really feel that way for Bell either.
Even if I wrote her differently, her entire personality and tastes do not really align with Bell's, it would feel forced, and only to have another pair of big tits.

Tiona has a different body type, and she naturally fits with Bell. It is a good option to have overall.

As for a list of characters, that is hard to answer as I do not know how long the game will last, it is still too early to say and it highly depends on the feedback I will be getting. Current plan is two seasons.
WHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that hurts!!!! Would be awesome to have both twins and personally I prefer the older twin. If it does come down to things for reconsideration I hope this is one of those that you reconsider because I would be one of those to vote for adding both girls.

Reactions: verzauberung

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
First time I've ever seen a Ren'py game with a development time of 1+ years be completed on here, congrats Winterfire.
Thanks!

Wait there will be a sequel?
There will be a side game to cover a few missing women which will happen once Legacy of Hestia becomes a little easier to handle (all the core features are added), then in a far future I do plan an actual sequel yes.
The style of both games also highly depends on the feedback I will be receiving on my current project (VN with gameplay vs pure VN like Overlord H).

Reactions: gokeze

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Overlord H [r48] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.58

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 787 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 752 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

jeghkg

Sep 29, 2017
Since i saw Overlord S1 i wanted this game, thk you ! <3

PS : It's awesome !

Last edited:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
does this game have LN spoilers? i only watched the anime and am worried about seeing LN spoilers in this game.

i will never forget seeing the HUGE gurren lagann spoiler in a hentai dōjinshi :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus3000

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
does this game have LN spoilers? i only watched the anime and am worried about seeing LN spoilers in this game.

i will never forget seeing the HUGE gurren lagann spoiler in a hentai dōjinshi :ROFLMAO:
It does if you decide to play past S3, you can just play till S3 and then save/quit.
Otherwise since S4 is so close, you could just bookmark this game, watch the anime, then play this once the anime will be over.

Reactions: verzauberung
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes