Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
nigredo, rubedo, omega really got left behind huh? was just looking at the gallery and they just stopped showing up at some point :LOL:

kinda woulda liked a mirror event where Freyja and Aurora had a rematch or something. for some reason their event really stuck out.

also i had to check again but almost missed an extra event cause the "notification" didnt pop up this time to signal there was one or where it was.

cant find the albedo shaltear event either.

but damn. still like this game so much.:love:
Nigredo does have various scenes, she can also get pregnant.
Only ones left out were Omega and Rubedo, at least for this game.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
R48 is the last release because the game has been completed.

-edit-
R48 Changelog is visible for free, for everyone, in my discord. The rest of the changelog is visible here, or within the game.
What do you mean by complete? Is it the end of the VN or its just dev ending the game?

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Understandable. Also, I'd be lying if I said I had that kind of space on my phone anyway. I bought an SD card but I can only use that to store shit on, but not install apps.
step 1. Download Joiplay.
step 2. download entire game, and store it in a folder on your SD card.
step 3. double click game launcher.
step 4. play and have fun!

i find the general performance with it and other games when on my SD, is similar to my 4gb ram laptop (old laptop from 2013. runs skyrim with 25 fps with billions of mods. can get up past 50 in less busy, or smaller areas. ran f04 at like 15-20 fps. same as fonv + fo3 lol!). and so are load times. my phone has 8gb ram. and a decent gpu. if i remember right.
only warning. some games absolutely tank. probably due to hardware incompatibilities or something. although. thats the exception. not the rule. this games fairly smooth 80% of the time. with some studdering. and very rarely(usually when opening menus, especially save menu). it freezes for like 2-3 seconds.

rpgm and ren'py games seem to lagg needlessly on both though. still havent discovered why.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
step 1. Download Joiplay.
step 2. download entire game, and store it in a folder on your SD card.
step 3. double click game launcher.
step 4. play and have fun!

i find the general performance with it and other games when on my SD, is similar to my 4gb ram laptop (old laptop from 2013. runs skyrim with 25 fps with billions of mods. can get up past 50 in less busy, or smaller areas. ran f04 at like 15-20 fps. same as fonv + fo3 lol!). and so are load times. my phone has 8gb ram. and a decent gpu. if i remember right.
only warning. some games absolutely tank. probably due to hardware incompatibilities or something. although. thats the exception. not the rule. this games fairly smooth 80% of the time. with some studdering. and very rarely(usually when opening menus, especially save menu). it freezes for like 2-3 seconds.

rpgm and ren'py games seem to lagg needlessly on both though. still havent discovered why.
Thanks for this. Now if only there was one for Unity.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Attached is a gallery + mirror unlocker, it shouldn't require any updating as long as the gallery and mirror don't undergo any structural code changes.

Download and drop it in the game folder.

Note: The "x% unlocked" text within the gallery is unchanged, but you are able to access everything.
the game now has a replay scene gallery where you can rewatch some sexy scenes can you update the mod maybe that al the scenes get unloced too i am only at 83%

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
the game now has a replay scene gallery where you can rewatch some sexy scenes can you update the mod maybe that al the scenes get unloced too i am only at 83%
If you unlock all of the gallery, you also unlock all the replay scenes.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes