3ceratop5

Mar 26, 2020
But Renner doesn't mind fucking with others. :devilish:
I haven't actually the read the novel but is this cannon? Whatever happened to that pure yandere love? Instead of all the ntr could we just have like spinoffs for like some characters like climb or zaryusu (for those crushing on crusch)?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I haven't actually the read the novel but is this cannon? Whatever happened to that pure yandere love? Instead of all the ntr could we just have like spinoffs for like some characters like climb or zaryusu (for those crushing on crusch)?
No, it is not cannon. I do not know why he said that, but neither in the official media or in this fan game Renner fucks with anybody else outside of Climb.

There is no NTR and there will never be any in this game. :)
Spin-off will happen in future.

Gilles de Rais

Oct 26, 2020
No, it is not cannon. I do not know why he said that, but neither in the official media or in this fan game Renner fucks with anybody else outside of Climb.
There is no NTR and there will never be any in this game. :)
Spin-off will happen in future.
Initially, she wanted to marry the son of the marquis and give birth to child. Then go live with Climb. Yes, she only fuck with Climb. But she didn't mind the others. Climb is like a dog to her.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Initially, she wanted to marry the son of the marquis and give birth to child. Then go live with Climb. Yes, she only fuck with Climb. But she didn't mind the others. Climb is like a dog to her.
Hm...iirc the marquis and her younger brother could see behind her facade of the charming princess. The marquis made a joke about marrying his son to her...and that was just that a joke, as he clearly was not all that fond of her besides political scheming, as they had common goals.
And the older brother wanted to marry her of as soon as he would be king (which never happend), but she wasn't fond of that either.
As far as i remember the novels, she never had any kind of romatic/sexual interest in anyone, besides Climb, which she loves...in her way.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
far as i know she was only gonna marry the marquis's son but never actually have his baby. the baby was gonna be climbs who would be officially declared as the son's child. so yeah as far as i can tell she never wanted or even considered or even humored anyone else.

Gilles de Rais

Oct 26, 2020
the marquis made a joke about marrying his son to her...
It was her initiative
the baby was gonna be climbs who would be officially declared as the son's child.
As far as I remember, she said that she did not care who the child was from.
so yeah as far as i can tell she never wanted or even considered or even humored anyone else.
I didn't say she wanted to fuck everyone. She just didn't mind. Again, this was her initiative. So she considered.
PS It is quite possible that our opinions simply do not agree.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
Just wondering could the Dev or someone could make a Family-Trees of this VN. I sometime forgot who's childs belong to. Not good with names and even placing some faces to mothers can be hard. Thanks.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Ello!
Just wondering could the Dev or someone could make a Family-Trees of this VN. I sometime forgot who's childs belong to. Not good with names and even placing some faces to mothers can be hard. Thanks.
Mmm, I dunno. Confusing ol dracula with the living blue blobbmonster, or that backstabbing succubi's brat seems a pretty impressive feat.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Holy crap dude. This is easily one of the best games I played, I loved every second of it and look forward to the next update. Huge Overlord fan (I've only watched the Dubbed version of the anime, which is awesome).

Multiple paths, plenty of women, and a brilliant storyline. I take it this is ripped directly from the Manga with some alterations? I noticed, for example, the scene with Shalltear being brainwashed was completely cut and replaced with a Dragon for some reason so I can't say with absolute certainty how accurate your visual novel is, not that I really care.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Holy crap dude. This is easily one of the best games I played, I loved every second of it and look forward to the next update. Huge Overlord fan (I've only watched the Dubbed version of the anime, which is awesome).

Multiple paths, plenty of women, and a brilliant storyline. I take it this is ripped directly from the Manga with some alterations? I noticed, for example, the scene with Shalltear being brainwashed was completely cut and replaced with a Dragon for some reason so I can't say with absolute certainty how accurate your visual novel is, not that I really care.
Yes, the game follows the LN as closely as possible while adding a few custom characters, scenes and of course hentai.
Other than that, it also features many choices which can also alter the main storyline... Facing the dragon (Catastrophe Dragon Lord) rather than a mind-controlled Shalltear is one such choice.

By sparing Clementine, Momonga no longer has the need to find a martial user, so Shalltear never looks for one.
That means the Black Scripture manages to get to the dragon and attempt to mind control it instead... And kind of fails to.

That is actually one of the most important choices in the game as it will affect other things as well... Such as Brita or Brain.

Other things were changed (such as the Dwarf Kingdom, or most of volume 14) to fit the ending I have in mind for Overlord H.

-edit-
For the most part, you can make the same choices as the canon material (kill Clementine, leave her body there, never pursue any woman, and so on).
Should play out the same way until around volume 14.

Reactions: LordMerek

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I love the game with the choices and just wish there was a walkthrough for the current version to show how to get every gallery and mirror. Well also that Albedo (and some others) had hair below since Aura said Albedo had a mane there in the dub (not sure if that's in the light novel though).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I love the game with the choices and just wish there was a walkthrough for the current version to show how to get every gallery and mirror. Well also that Albedo (and some others) had hair below since Aura said Albedo had a mane there in the dub (not sure if that's in the light novel though).
I believe it was Shalltear saying that, not Aura.
Anyways... She was referring to Albedo's true form. It was never shown canonically as far as I know, so the game features a custom one (What I assume her to look like in her true form).

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes