Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thank you. I am missing Rosalyn 8, Misc 42, 77, 79, 95, 98 and 106.

Help please.
For Rosalyn, you need to marry her and bring her to the Dwarf Kingdom, which is possible only if she is not the overseer of The Labyrinth.

MISC 42:
On day 130, you will make an announcement to announce the formation of the Sorcerer Kingdom; If you have confessed to Shizu (CZ2128 – CG 3), Entoma (Misc – CG 40), Shalltear (Shalltear CG 9 – CG 10 *) and Aura (Aura & Mare – CG 7) at the end of the wedding ceremony you will unlock this CG of all four wives posing for Momonga. *It does not matter if you get Shalltear as Main wife or Second wife for the purpose of unlocking this CG.

CG 77 needs you to watch the mirror event 59 (and requires Clementine to be dead),
CG 79 is unlocked at the beach if you have Kurome and a child with Yuri.

Misc 95:
On day 703, if you are married to both Aura and Shalltear (or if one or both of them are your concubines), you will be finding Aura in the Amphitheater (6th floor of the Great Tomb of Nazarick), speak with her to unlock this CG.

CG 98 is unlocked during the main storyline if Clementine is dead, CG 106 is a recent event which requires you to marry Entoma.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android R45 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
When are we gonna eventually ressurect Kelart or whatever their name was that the holy queen mentioned could use 4th or 5th tier magic in their 20s?

Do we get to have any fun with the evil eye triples or the chuuni leader?

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Overlord H [R45] Winterfire

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.94 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.93 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 675 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 658 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
When are we gonna eventually ressurect Kelart or whatever their name was that the holy queen mentioned could use 4th or 5th tier magic in their 20s?

Do we get to have any fun with the evil eye triples or the chuuni leader?
Nothing will ever happen with the triplets or Lakyus, however Kelart can already be resurrected as of R45.

MemoryError
If you try again, does it crash? Looks like a memory error to me. Are you using the compressed version?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
nah, it did the same in v44 and v45 i just downloaded. it still insta crashes but v45 didnt throw a log this time.
not using compressed.

I did try the others and its fine, it only seems to happen when i pick Albedo.

Last edited:

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
i love this so much right now. i almost love this as much as i love the anime, only thing i dont like is the fact theres really no training or time spending with your child unless i didnt make it to this part ... ill keep playing. at part were albedo child is born

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire If you try to take Albedo with you when you first go outside nazarck it crashes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried it a few times and there is no crashing for me... Looks like a memory error more than a bug.
You are either encountering a corrupted image or simply running out of memory, the second is more likely.
You could try to press Shift + G and change the renderer.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i love this so much right now. i almost love this as much as i love the anime, only thing i dont like is the fact theres really no training or time spending with your child unless i didnt make it to this part ... ill keep playing. at part were albedo child is born
Children will have a big role in the ending, and that is where I can put some more of their background (Which is already available in the Game Design Document).

In fact, the ending is so near that I can simply say "soon" at this point :p

Reactions: excalibertypo

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Nothing will ever happen with the triplets or Lakyus, however Kelart can already be resurrected as of R45.
i'll admit i figured at least one of the triplets would be available or the leader. is there a reason y?

im guessing its cause they just normally wouldnt see Ainz that way.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i'll admit i figured at least one of the triplets would be available or the leader. is there a reason y?

im guessing its cause they just normally wouldnt see Ainz that way.
Lakyus' virginity is important lore-wise, as for the triplets... The most I could do with them is a foursome, but going from virgin to foursome would be quite a stretch to write x).
With the game being so close to ending, I would like to focus on the current characters rather than adding new ones.

I do plan to make a sequel someday, so the characters I leave out now might have a proper route in future.

Reactions: Vignum and Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Lakyus' virginity is important lore-wise, as for the triplets... The most I could do with them is a foursome, but going from virgin to foursome would be quite a stretch to write x).
With the game being so close to ending, I would like to focus on the current characters rather than adding new ones.

I do plan to make a sequel someday, so the characters I leave out now might have a proper route in future.
for the leader Anal seems like a compromise but honestly it dont bug me. honestly nearly forgot about them lol.

but yeah a sequel sounds cool. either way i was just curious

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes