Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What about a mirror event for people finding out how many wives or children ainz has or one of all the children terrorising humans
Ainz ordered to never terrorize humans, his children barely if ever leave Nazarick, and that is only to visit Carne Village (since it is in constant watch by Nazarick).
For the same reason, people do not know internal affairs or personal matters of Ainz, which is a good thing since they will not have material to blackmail him or anything like that.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Overlord H [R44] Winterfire

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 673 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 656 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Does this game have war or taking over other kingdom option?
As flavor text and choices, yes.
I have decided to go full VN for this game, so there are no gameplay elements... Not that they are needed to begin with, it is mostly a political fight than actual fighting, since Momonga (and the whole tomb) is OP.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
found a bug regarding minimizing the game, it black screens when you bring it back up again. OS is win 7 if that helps.

also i've noticed an absurd amount of lag when viewing the gallery when there's more than one small box animations playing. might want to still frame all gallery previews.

btw is there going to be more sex scenes with neimel at some point?

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
:unsure: pretty sure the minimizing black screen is a bug since i've seen it fixed on other games before. but yea, it's a common ren'py problem so you're right on that part.

the gallery lag however most likely is an issue on my end. however still images in the previews would solve that issue for me...:cry:

curious why is there no more neimel? surely she could become a concubine no?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
:unsure: pretty sure the minimizing black screen is a bug since i've seen it fixed on other games before. but yea, it's a common ren'py problem so you're right on that part.

the gallery lag however most likely is an issue on my end. however still images in the previews would solve that issue for me...:cry:

curious why is there no more neimel? surely she could become a concubine no?
hmm.. this is just my own opinion but I think neimel already has a lot of scenes for a side character

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm.. this is just my own opinion but I think neimel already has a lot of scenes for a side character
i agree, which is kind of why i find it odd for her to be left out of concubine harem.... speaking of side characters i wonder if clementine will get a wife route at some point. :unsure:

on another note, .
gazef is not in the village due to being killed by true death. however the new event was still triggered. also speaking of false flags, i've noticed the sorcerer kingdom is always in yellow text for me despite no events to trigger. might be related?

edit: random question Winterfire , how come ainz can only pick albedo for momon companion when on her being first wife route? and i mean this in the pragmatic sense not other love interests sense. i mean this is depriving nazz of the guardian overseer. i would think ainz could 'pick' someone else, only for albedo to dig her heels in about going with him with ainz caving or something at the end at the least. or ainz insisting on the practicality of someone else and promises to make it up to albedo later.

naturally this would still invalidate other love interests for S1&2 from being pursued.

edit2: just thought of somthing else that could kick off a renner route. during the kingdom raid in s2 ainz could potentially meet with renner kicking off her interest and slowly switching her 'love' to ainz from that point on. with the former idea of her seeing ainz's human form after gossip with albedo being the final kicker.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android R44 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Jun Sung Ahn

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi , I need help (part when we catch Lupisregina masturbating) is there any choice that we have to make to confess to her at this moment or is it only possible to get Lupisregina scenes by taking her to dwarf kingdom? (If it is possible to confess to her faster then what choice depends on it?)

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Hi , I need help (part when we catch Lupisregina masturbating) is there any choice that we have to make to confess to her at this moment or is it only possible to get Lupisregina scenes by taking her to dwarf kingdom? (If it is possible to confess to her faster then what choice depends on it?)
confess option is only possible if your still single for that scene. later it is possible to confess to her in the dwarf kingdom trip regardless of early game marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
on another note, .
gazef is not in the village due to being killed by true death. however the new event was still triggered. also speaking of false flags, i've noticed the sorcerer kingdom is always in yellow text for me despite no events to trigger. might be related?
fixed, ty!

Reaper1Of1Darkness1

Jun 17, 2020
Ainz ordered to never terrorize humans, his children barely if ever leave Nazarick, and that is only to visit Carne Village (since it is in constant watch by Nazarick).
For the same reason, people do not know internal affairs or personal matters of Ainz, which is a good thing since they will not have material to blackmail him or anything like that.
Ok far point, but what about all the people who joined like arche, Clementine, ect...
Who can't betray ainz

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes