SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Y
Yeah, I killed Clementine hoping the event triggered but no confession, all that lead making Shaltear my concubine again.
You can marry her in the fort ainz creates when searching for the dwarven kingdom if you bring her along. Same with other characters like the vampire bride.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
No other way? The walkthrough for the wedding said that we should be able to get her wedding dress CG at days 130.
I do remember being able to "confess" earlier aswell. But the forts an always available option as far as I'm aware.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android R39 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Dumb question but can you romance Solution past her wanting to be your personal masseuse?

Also what are the console commands?

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I've been playing through the game normally, and all of a sudden when Ainz makes the announcement that he wants suggestions for his kingdom, he suddenly says he is marrying Shalltear, now I've nothing against the sadistic vampire myself but i've made no attempts to romance her during my playthrough, so i'm wondering if this is a bug or if i've unintentionally broke the game.

Apr 28, 2020
I've been playing through the game normally, and all of a sudden when Ainz makes the announcement that he wants suggestions for his kingdom, he suddenly says he is marrying Shalltear, now I've nothing against the sadistic vampire myself but i've made no attempts to romance her during my playthrough, so i'm wondering if this is a bug or if i've unintentionally broke the game.
I never manage to make Shaltear official wife how did you do it?

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I never manage to make Shaltear official wife how did you do it?
I didn't do anything special, just went along getting each event while remaining neutral to things for the most part, the reason I posted my original comment is because I don't know why it triggered, considering to get married you need to ask them to do so, which I didn't since it was never an option I found.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm getting this error when i try to access Clementine's gallery section:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you mod the gallery?

Dumb question but can you romance Solution past her wanting to be your personal masseuse?

Also what are the console commands?
Yes, but it starts off like that.

How to unlock Misc CG 88 and mirror event 61-63?
Mirror 61:
Between day 292 and 296, in the beach of E-Naüru (Re-Estize Kingdom) during daytime, you will be finding Aurora (Albedo's daughter) there if Drake (Shalltear's son) also exists. If Freyja (Lupusregina's daughter) exists, you will unlock this mirror event during the scene.

Mirror 63:
Between day 292 and 296, in the beach of E-Naüru (Re-Estize Kingdom) during daytime, you will be finding Aurora (Albedo's daughter) there if Drake (Shalltear's son) also exists. If both Freyja (Lupusregina's daughter) and Lucinda (CZ2128's daughter) exist, you will unlock this mirror event during the scene.

As for Misc 88, you will have to specify which version of the game you are playing... Gallery often gets reworked, so your misc cg 88 might be different than mine.

How to marry Shalltear?
I only manage to get her as a concubine, but never confession, what should I do? Is there some sort of condition to trigger the event?
There are two ways to marry Shalltear (prior to the DK), from the walkthrough:

Shalltear – CG 9 & CG 10
Follow the main storyline and kill Clementine. On day 37, just before going to the lizardmen village to perform the resurrection, go to the Adipocere Chamber in Nazarick. If you are married to Albedo, upon interacting with Shalltear you will be unlocking CG 10. If you are not married to anyone and you have not confessed to Jelori, Lupusregina or Rosalyn up to that point, upon interacting with Shalltear you will be unlocking CG 9. To unlock CG 9 you will need to view both the outcomes of "Cum inside" and "Cum outside".

Shalltear – CG 11
On day 130, you will make an announcement to announce the formation of the Sorcerer Kingdom; If you have confessed to Shalltear (Shalltear CG 9 or CG 10) a wedding will be held afterwards.

CG 10 = Shalltear as second wife
CG 9 = Shalltear as first wife

Doing some of her events is, in a way, accepting her.
Although that should have simply made her a concubine, not actually marrying her... I do not remember adding such option.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
wwgwa

Thanks for reporting the bug!

I believe I have fixed the issue, try this patch:

To apply the patch, drag "game" folder from the zip archive to the game folder of the game, it should ask you to rewrite a file, press yes.

Reactions: wwgwa

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How to unlock Mirror event 62 and Misc CG 88 (R39)?
Misc 88
Between night 292 and 295, in the beach of E-Naüru (Re-Estize Kingdom), you will be finding Ninya there if you have resurrected her (Misc-22). Interact with her to unlock this CG. NOTE: To wait until night, interact with the folding chair token.

Mirror Event 62
Between day 292 and 296, in the beach of E-Naüru (Re-Estize Kingdom) during daytime, you will be finding Aurora (Albedo's daughter) there if Drake (Shalltear's son) also exists. If both Freyja (Lupusregina's daughter) and Karorin (Yuri's daughter) exist, you will unlock this mirror event during the scene.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes