• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
does this game have a harem route or do you have to pick a character to see their scenes?
Both this thread and my patreon page have the harem tag, the only thing is that harem does not happen on day 1. You are locked out from it for quite a while.

Reactions: Grelk

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey whatever happened to Brain Ungalus? We never see the guy, does he die during the war?
It depends on whether you have kidnapped Clementine or not.
If you do not and follow the canon route, he'll appear a few times throughout the game, but not much.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Do you plan on releasing the walkthroughs for the versions that you've released to the public or are they going to stay as a patron exclusive content?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Do you plan on releasing the walkthroughs for the versions that you've released to the public or are they going to stay as a patron exclusive content?
All extras (Walkthroughs, Game Design Document, and so on) stay as Patron exclusive content

Reactions: AxelMasters

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Where is the android link i wanna play this game
I answered this on another post. Download Joiplay.
It allows you to play most ren'py/RPGM games. You can even play them off sd. The only game I've had trouble with is nymphomaniac priestess, and apparently they are working on A fix.

Just download the windows versio of a game, Extract, then click on either exe or py file in main folder, and open with Joiplay.
Screenshot_2020-10-29-12-10-55-26_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg Screenshot_2020-10-29-12-11-39-08.jpg Screenshot_2020-10-29-12-13-07-40.jpg

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Game looks long and grindy, is it worth it? Are the H scenes animated?
Yes, the game is long and the H scenes are animated.

No, it is not grindy: It is a pure visual novel with no statistics or need to repeat stuff.
Even if you considered reading a grind (?), you can set the preference to skip unread text as well.

Reactions: Grelk

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Game looks long and grindy, is it worth it? Are the H scenes animated?
This game isn't really one of those open-ended sandbox ren'py games with character stats you build, items, affection meters, and non-linear story progression where you can engage and build towards different events however you want.

It is an almost purely story focused one, so there's no grind. In between each story event, there might be a couple side events/scenes you can do, and during the story you can make choices which changes the outcome of events. But it mostly just goes through the plot of the overlord novels. This is truly a vn.
It's about 10 hours long from when I looked from the beginning last, and there's a decent amount of scenes throughout.

Reactions: Winterfire
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes