Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
mare have like 3 sex scenes
They are alternative side stories, not tied with the game's storyline.
Mare was never meant to have sex scenes just like Demiurge, Sebas and other males because I have different plans for them.
Those three sex scenes (in future four) were made so people stop asking for Mare.

Kyiv

Mar 4, 2020
They are alternative side stories, not tied with the game's storyline.
Mare was never meant to have sex scenes just like Demiurge, Sebas and other males because I have different plans for them.
Those three sex scenes (in future four) were made so people stop asking for Mare.
is there any particular reason that make main storyline

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
is there any particular reason that make main storyline
Yes, it has to do with Mare's ending. It would be pretty troublesome if I did not make it pretty clear that his events are only a side story and nothing more, it would have been better to not include those scenes at all, but it could not be helped since he is pretty popular.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I really need an up-to-date walkthrough because it's always really hard finding lots of the scenes.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Overlord H [R36] Winterfire

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.37 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.35 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 647 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 630 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I only ever watched the anime never read the manga so some character on here are new for me. plus overlord makes a great harem keep up the great work game is great so far. One thing i am wondering if you confess to a character is it possible to still get harem. plus what is the best way to do the harem.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessXre

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
One thing i am wondering if you confess to a character is it possible to still get harem. plus what is the best way to do the harem.
I also wonder the same thing.
I usually stay clear from games with non avoidable harem but with Overlord i actually looking forward to that part...yet it'd seems once i confess to one supposed main girl then i'd be unable to progress with other main girls anymore.

Reactions: rKnight

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I also wonder the same thing.
I usually stay clear from games with non avoidable harem but with Overlord i actually looking forward to that part...yet it'd seems once i confess to one supposed main girl then i'd be unable to progress with other main girls anymore.
That's what i mean if you confess it seems you can not confess to the others so i am kind of confused on how to proceed to get the harem.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The warning should be pretty clear, you have to stick with the woman you pick first for a while.
You can't get a harem on day 1

Reactions: sonhot

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Really love Overlord and have been enjoying this awesome game since last year. And I'm always checking for that next update.

Only thing I'll say (and I know this is blasphemy). Is I wish it was on a more gameplay oriented engine like RPGM, So I could properly immerse myself in the experience and enjoy playing as and interacting with the characters and world. It would also add to gamelength that doesn't require too much development time.

Either way I'll say you did a great job with the story so far. I think some changes were a bit weird, And of course as a huge RPG and Sandbox fan I always wish it was less linear. But for the most part I feel with the choices you did add seemed to be handled well, and you've managed to keep track of at least all of the ones I could remember. You also did a decent job re-writing parts too. Can't think of any choices that created any big plot holes that broke the story or events.

Looking forward to when you bring in renner(don't mind if she isn't a romance option) and especially jircnev. He's definitely one of my favourite characters, and gender swapping him was a cool idea.

By the way. Could I get a Overlord H fan banner? Would love to atleast have 1 for signature. And I'm extremely untalented artistically.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes