popolice

Apr 20, 2018
Fun game, just a question. Does Shizu ever give birth to your child? I reached the end of R35 and she was the only one who didn't give a child, though she was definitely pregnant. Last event with her was in the tower/shelter in the Dwarf Kingdom

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Fun game, just a question. Does Shizu ever give birth to your child? I reached the end of R35 and she was the only one who didn't give a child, though she was definitely pregnant. Last event with her was in the tower/shelter in the Dwarf Kingdom
She does, it is Lucinda.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
mare have like 3 sex scenes
They are alternative side stories, not tied with the game's storyline.
Mare was never meant to have sex scenes just like Demiurge, Sebas and other males because I have different plans for them.
Those three sex scenes (in future four) were made so people stop asking for Mare.

Kyiv

Mar 4, 2020
They are alternative side stories, not tied with the game's storyline.
Mare was never meant to have sex scenes just like Demiurge, Sebas and other males because I have different plans for them.
Those three sex scenes (in future four) were made so people stop asking for Mare.
is there any particular reason that make main storyline

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
is there any particular reason that make main storyline
Yes, it has to do with Mare's ending. It would be pretty troublesome if I did not make it pretty clear that his events are only a side story and nothing more, it would have been better to not include those scenes at all, but it could not be helped since he is pretty popular.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I really need an up-to-date walkthrough because it's always really hard finding lots of the scenes.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes