MK.135

May 27, 2020
Overlord H [r48] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.58

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 787 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 752 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
the link for windows doesnt work anymore

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
the link for windows doesnt work anymore
It is the last release of the game, just download the normal version of the game.

700 MB may sound tempting, but it is not a matter of "can break the game" but "will break the game."
It seems an issue with webm (at least from all the reports I got), and the game uses many of them.

You are better off downloading 3gb once than downloading 700mb and waste your time.

MK.135

May 27, 2020
im at the stage where im supposed to search for the dwarf's city at the android compressed ver. havent incountered a game breaking bug. found one that is avoidable and doesnt hinder the plot and the other one wasn't connected on the webm(a certain country's map is accessable but not their country and the TP icons are not there and you cant backtrack either so you're stuck there forever)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
im at the stage where im supposed to search for the dwarf's city at the android compressed ver. havent incountered a game breaking bug. found one that is avoidable and doesnt hinder the plot and the other one wasn't connected on the webm(a certain country's map is accessable but not their country and the TP icons are not there and you cant backtrack either so you're stuck there forever)
Yea, that is the issue with compressed builds.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hey Winterfire I am not sure where to ask this but, are you going to start working on your next game alongside Legacy of Hestia or will it be when that is finished? Will you also make a separate development thread exclusively for it until it is released for questions and progress updates?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey Winterfire I am not sure where to ask this but, are you going to start working on your next game alongside Legacy of Hestia or will it be when that is finished? Will you also make a separate development thread exclusively for it until it is released for questions and progress updates?
It will happen after it is finished.

Patreon and discord are pretty much my "development threads", although they focus only on my current project at the moment.

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Overlord H [r48] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.58

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 787 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 752 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
link mega pc is die now

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Finally I pass the game with 100% all scenes. It was a very good game and i like the Overlord anime theme. But in my opinion left scenes with many characters, like Aureole, Victim, Ninya, Imina alive, etc. And for other scenes it will be better with Enri, Renner but well, good game in general. Thanks

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Finally I pass the game with 100% all scenes. It was a very good game and i like the Overlord anime theme. But in my opinion left scenes with many characters, like Aureole, Victim, Ninya, Imina alive, etc. And for other scenes it will be better with Enri, Renner but well, good game in general. Thanks
Left over characters are for the sequel, and Enri/Renner will be small side games

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok this is kinda weird but i didnt even know the other game was out already. then i noticed cause it was unity(i tend to overlook those.) buut it still looked interesting so i was about to download it...Then i found out Hephaestus isnt an option!?:cry: what the hell man? you already took one of the twins away and now her? that was like my main motivation to play the game:LOL::cry:

damn you, damn you and your...not giving us Hephaestus ways. :ROFLMAO:

i'll probably still try it later though:sneaky:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ok this is kinda weird but i didnt even know the other game was out already. then i noticed cause it was unity(i tend to overlook those.) buut it still looked interesting so i was about to download it...Then i found out Hephaestus isnt an option!?:cry: what the hell man? you already took one of the twins away and now her? that was like my main motivation to play the game:LOL::cry:

damn you, damn you and your...not giving us Hephaestus ways. :ROFLMAO:

i'll probably still try it later though:sneaky:
I am actually planning to add an achievement system with unlockable rewards sometime in the future, that'll come with a redesign of the current Hephaestus sprite, and I was playing around with the idea of putting rewards with different perspective than Bell's... Allowing me to put some scenes with characters I would not otherwise cover to avoid NTR.

(In that case it would be Hephaestus x Welf).

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I am actually planning to add an achievement system with unlockable rewards sometime in the future, that'll come with a redesign of the current Hephaestus sprite, and I was playing around with the idea of putting rewards with different perspective than Bell's... Allowing me to put some scenes with characters I would not otherwise cover to avoid NTR.

(In that case it would be Hephaestus x Welf).
i always figured it'd be easier to alter the story a bit to where they never hook up that way it's not NTR. there cant be any NTR if Welf and Hephaestus never got together right?

but i also know you like to stick to the source material so theres that too.

as for the different perspective...it's not something that appeals to me cause then it's another character i dont control that bags a girl i wanted. but i imagine other players would be ok with the option. an unlockable CG or "what if" scenario would be my preferance. but again thats just me. but yeah my previous comment was mostly in just me having fun.

Reactions: Winterfire
Feb 24, 2020
Sorry but I am at a loss of what to do with Lupusregina CG 8. I have already married her and went through the wedding scene, yet her CG 8 is not unlocked in the gallery. Is this a bug? If so how do I solve it with console commands/save editor?

@@Winterfire

Edit: On day 70, Lupusregina and Albedo and stany beside Ainz amd Ainz later dispatches Lupusregina and the Pleiades to take care of the intruders. However, the scene transitions into Yuri greeting them instead. Does this occur because I have spared Clementine. Else I'll try the alternative solution provided in the guide to marry Yuri and proceed to Day 70 to unlock Lupuregina's CG 8.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Sorry but I am at a loss of what to do with Lupusregina CG 8. I have already married her and went through the wedding scene, yet her CG 8 is not unlocked in the gallery. Is this a bug? If so how do I solve it with console commands/save editor?

@@Winterfire

Edit: On day 70, Lupusregina and Albedo and stany beside Ainz amd Ainz later dispatches Lupusregina and the Pleiades to take care of the intruders. However, the scene transitions into Yuri greeting them instead. Does this occur because I have spared Clementine. Else I'll try the alternative solution provided in the guide to marry Yuri and proceed to Day 70 to unlock Lupuregina's CG 8.
The full walkthrough has been made public a while back, you can read that to discover how to unlock Lupusregina CG 8.

Feb 24, 2020
The full walkthrough has been made public a while back, you can read that to discover how to unlock Lupusregina CG 8.
I believe the full walkthrough is R48? I have Lupusregina by my side on Day 70 and has already wedded her on the 53rd night (Lupusregina CG 6). However the scene on Day 70 plays out in such a way that both Albedo and Lupusregina is by my side, Ainz then proceeded to order Lupusregina to meet the intruders, but Yuri appeared in the scene to greet the intruders instead (Yuri CG 10 instead of Lupusregina CG 8). These are done on the same playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I believe the full walkthrough is R48? I have Lupusregina by my side on Day 70 and has already wedded her on the 53rd night (Lupusregina CG 6). However the scene on Day 70 plays out in such a way that both Albedo and Lupusregina is by my side, Ainz then proceeded to order Lupusregina to meet the intruders, but Yuri appeared in the scene to greet the intruders instead (Yuri CG 10 instead of Lupusregina CG 8). These are done on the same playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not have Overlord H nor Ren'Py installed actually x), I will give it a look on a later date (realistically next month), and if there is a bug, I will release a patch.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes