MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
no offense but even though i'd love to go through the game completely to get all CGs and scenes even with a guide i'll probably wait for a r48 full save if someone wants to post it here. and also congratulations for finishing the game!

606adit

Apr 10, 2020
Overlord H [r48] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.58

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 787 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 752 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Mega Link For Windows Version is Dead, May some generous man uploading the mega link ?
I can't Download with the Mixdrop link bcs its always redownloading again and again after 99% in my IDM.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Finally got the walkthrough. I just saw your next game will be DxD and can't wait for it with how great Overlord H and Legacy of Hestia are. You're one of my favorite hentai game developers.

On that note, think you can (or get someone to) create some signatures for your games that says "Fan" in them like the ones I'm using now? Although you might not mind people using your signatures, I'd prefer to use one that says I'm a fan, even though sometimes I do use some that don't have "Fan" in them (some Four Elements Trainer, Jikage Rising (doesn't even have one with a "Fan"), etc.)

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Finally got the walkthrough. I just saw your next game will be DxD and can't wait for it with how great Overlord H and Legacy of Hestia are. You're one of my favorite hentai game developers.

On that note, think you can (or get someone to) create some signatures for your games that says "Fan" in them like the ones I'm using now? Although you might not mind people using your signatures, I'd prefer to use one that says I'm a fan, even though sometimes I do use some that don't have "Fan" in them (some Four Elements Trainer, Jikage Rising (doesn't even have one with a "Fan"), etc.)
I do not know anyone that would be willing to make them, I can give it a shot once I am done with this month's update!

Reactions: Tenzai

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I do not know anyone that would be willing to make them, I can give it a shot once I am done with this month's update!
I'm sure there has to be people willing to. I believe it was a fan that made the Re:Hero one I'm using right now and not one of the people who work on the game, but I could be wrong. I have a collection of several from some of the games I play. 5 from Four Elements Trainer (think it has the most of any game, but only 1 is a fan one), 1 from Re:Hero, 1 from Jikage Rising (not a fan one), 1 from The Bloodriver Saga: Retransmitter (not a fan one), 1 Amity Park (the Maddie one although there's another one with Desiree that I haven't found yet), and both of yours. I would do it if I knew how. I'd appreciate if you did though to give me more to use and spread the word of your games, especially Legacy of Hestia.

Reactions: Winterfire

Nightmarelove

Mar 8, 2021
hey i just wanted to ask if i missed cg9/cg10 for shalltear can i still get her route later(like 2nd wife,child with her)? i am in day 73 now.Do i need to restart the game to get her as my 2nd wife?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hey i just wanted to ask if i missed cg9/cg10 for shalltear can i still get her route later(like 2nd wife,child with her)? i am in day 73 now.Do i need to restart the game to get her as my 2nd wife?
Read the walkthrough as I remember next to nothing about the game anymore.
Do keep in mind that even if you get in her route later on in the game, old cgs (where it is required to have her as first wife) will require a new playthrough.

Nightmarelove

Mar 8, 2021
Ah i see.I'm here after seeing the walkthrough.It says i gotta do smthg in day 37 but i'm already in day 73 and missed it.I guess i'll just restart.Also is it possible to have all of the possible children in 1 playthrough or requires multiple?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ah i see.I'm here after seeing the walkthrough.It says i gotta do smthg in day 37 but i'm already in day 73 and missed it.I guess i'll just restart.Also is it possible to have all of the possible children in 1 playthrough or requires multiple?
Aside from a few exceptions (Minor characters), you will have the possibility to have almost all children in a single playthrough as that offers a more complete ending.

Nightmarelove

Mar 8, 2021
Ah I just completed the game and it was amazing but i wasnt able to understand the ending.Did the protag log off the game or smthg?

NaNa Suzukawa

Dec 6, 2019
Overlord H [r48] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.58

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 787 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 752 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
The mega link file is missing

Jan 13, 2020
Very weird we can't just recruit all of them. Having to skip albedo to snag five smaller characters is pretty annoying. But if you go albedo, you can't get the others from what I understand.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Very weird we can't just recruit all of them. Having to skip albedo to snag five smaller characters is pretty annoying. But if you go albedo, you can't get the others from what I understand.
Read the walkthrough, it was recently made available for everyone.
You are missing the dwarves saga for instance, that'd be +2 characters.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I have always been failed to understand the beauty of any 'R34' over any 'Overlord' media 'cause of a very-simple reason:
:ROFLMAO: The MC's a skeleton... bare-bone freakin' skeleton, and he got a boner when he's just a 100% bone :ROFLMAO:

Played thousands of h-games, and never understood anything if a skeleton enters a scene, and I always have a good laugh for it [my current best one for laugh is a skeletal NPC in 'Sword x Hime', raping the Princess with its 'bone'].
I get it with zombies, but skeleton? :ROFLMAO:

[do'nt take it seriously - it's just a light joke]

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have always been failed to understand the beauty of any 'R34' over any 'Overlord' media 'cause of a very-simple reason:
:ROFLMAO: The MC's a skeleton... bare-bone freakin' skeleton, and he got a boner when he's just a 100% bone :ROFLMAO:

Played thousands of h-games, and never understood anything if a skeleton enters a scene, and I always have a good laugh for it [my current best one for laugh is a skeletal NPC in 'Sword x Hime', raping the Princess with its 'bone'].
I get it with zombies, but skeleton? :ROFLMAO:

[do'nt take it seriously - it's just a light joke]
He is also a sorcerer with tons of magic items.

Just like most Liches or similar in the D&D world, each got their way to blend among mortals when the need arises since the majority of them can use high level spells.

As a skeleton, he only has 2 scenes as far as I can remember, the rest is as a (more or less) normal human looking wizard.

Reactions: Matsu-Taka
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes