Yukimura Sanada

Apr 8, 2020
Overlord H completed

No, no and no !! It is not possible!!

I still could not marry Clementine and Arche, nor see them in wedding dress !!

Imagine Clementine in a beautiful white dress with her two bloody daggers in her hands, tenderly licking one of her daggers as blood spreads over her beautiful white dress.

It's the ultimate fantasy

Imagine Arche in a wedding dress, with her little eyes looking at you tenderly and her cheeks flushed with shyness.

Overlord H is not finished !!

Edit: I stopped watching Overlord at the end of season 1 because of Clementine's death, Ok she's a sociopath so what? does she have to die?

Edit2: Winterfire, I really enjoyed your version of Overlord, let players choose to kill or spare Clementine and Arche was a great idea.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Overlord H completed

Imagine Clementine in a beautiful white dress with her two bloody daggers in her hands, tenderly licking one of her daggers as blood spreads over her beautiful white dress.

Imagine Arche in a wedding dress, with her little eyes looking at you tenderly and her cheeks flushed with shyness.

Edit: I stopped watching Overlord at the end of season 1 because of Clementine's death, Ok she's a sociopath so what? does she have to die?

Edit2: Winterfire, I really enjoyed your version of Overlord, let players choose to kill or spare Clementine and Arche was a great idea.
Overlord H is completed, but I did leave a few topics for a future sequel, one of those is Arche.

Clementine is in a relationship with Momonga, but she is not formally his wife and she would probably adamantly refuse to wear such a dress.
Not that it matters since there is no "contract", the whole wedding is more of a ceremony.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukimura Sanada

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
personally i can't picture clementine as the marriage type. best i can see for her is nabing some of ainz's clothes and wearing it around the 9th floor for 'official' status. lol

Reactions: Winterfire

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Probably dumb question but can we get the Koikatsu cards for the Koikatsu models that were used in game? I doubt there in the game files and while some can be found, most, from what I've seen, cannot.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Probably dumb question but can we get the Koikatsu cards for the Koikatsu models that were used in game? I doubt there in the game files and while some can be found, most, from what I've seen, cannot.
Which ones are you interested in? I cannot share any of the children ones, and some are not cards but actual 3d models, all the characters are found in the credits.
Some other characters like Brita are only partial and were redrawn on photoshop (I used the cards only as a base) to give more of a 2D look in some scenes.

That being said, other cards like Rubedo or Aureole are fully done in Koikatu and I have no problem sharing those.

Reactions: Reij

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Overlord H completed

Why the fuck would you wanna marry that bitch Clementine? I'd rather fuck a dude.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Which ones are you interested in? I cannot share any of the children ones, and some are not cards but actual 3d models, all the characters are found in the credits.
Some other characters like Brita are only partial and were redrawn on photoshop (I used the cards only as a base) to give more of a 2D look in some scenes.

That being said, other cards like Rubedo or Aureole are fully done in Koikatu and I have no problem sharing those.
Sorry I didn't get to you right away, I had to go through some of my saves. I'm sure I probably forgot a few but regardless lol
I remember reading the credits for the people who made the characters but only one or two are actually on the database for the cards. I honestly figured it just be easier just to ask than spend a few or several hours trying to track down the cards used in the VN.

The list
  • Evileye
  • Calca
  • Albedo? Can't tell if this one already out in the world or not since there's so many lol​
  • Clementine
  • Neimel
  • Leinas
  • Renner
  • Hilma
  • Draudillon
  • Blue Roses
  • Rubedo and Nigredo
  • Victim
  • Clover
  • Imina
  • Nerzick's maids like Cixous, Lumiere,Foire and Etoile
  • Remedios
  • Kelart
  • Centaur base?​
  • Arche's sisters, Kuuderika and Ureirika
  • Autumn and Aurora(adult versions obviously lol)​
  • Fiammella
  • Aureole
  • Sayuri
  • Taure
  • Zefnili
  • Floriana
  • Adalinda
  • Alariana
  • Nymph

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Sorry I didn't get to you right away, I had to go through some of my saves. I'm sure I probably forgot a few but regardless lol
I remember reading the credits for the people who made the characters but only one or two are actually on the database for the cards. I honestly figured it just be easier just to ask than spend a few or several hours trying to track down the cards used in the VN.

The list
  • Evileye
  • Calca
  • Albedo? Can't tell if this one already out in the world or not since there's so many lol​
  • Clementine
  • Neimel
  • Leinas
  • Renner
  • Hilma
  • Draudillon
  • Blue Roses
  • Rubedo and Nigredo
  • Victim
  • Clover
  • Imina
  • Remedios
  • Kelart
  • Centaur base?​
  • Fiammella
  • Aureole
  • Sayuri
  • Taure
  • Zefnili
  • Floriana
  • Adalinda
  • Alariana
  • Nymph

You can find a few of those here already:
and a few more in here:

Floriana, Adalinda and Alariana were just random stuff without putting too much effort since they were not important.
Can't share Autumn, Aurora or other children.
Centaur base is just a body component in Koikatu, the rest is a normal girl.

This is probably half of the list done, I will share the cards left once I access the HDD since I stored all the project stuff there.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
You can find a few of those here already:
and a few more in here:

Floriana, Adalinda and Alariana were just random stuff without putting too much effort since they were not important.
Can't share Autumn, Aurora or other children.
Centaur base is just a body component in Koikatu, the rest is a normal girl.

This is probably half of the list done, I will share the cards left once I access the HDD since I stored all the project stuff there.
Thanks a bunch!

I sorta forgot about bepis since I've only used that for CM cards. The cards on there are much better than those found on booru.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i do played it at the previews version. i followed you but still

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hold down Shift while starting the game, and a menu should appear.
In Graphics Acceleration, choose another option... And keep your drivers up to date.

aynaban

Jun 12, 2020
Hold down Shift while starting the game, and a menu should appear.
In Graphics Acceleration, choose another option... And keep your drivers up to date.
It works great on the previews version. i followed you, unfortunately still dosn't work. SORRY FOR THE ENGLISH BRO!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It works great on the previews version. i followed you, unfortunately still dosn't work. SORRY FOR THE ENGLISH BRO!
If previous versions worked great, then you need to download this:
this.png

Ignore the 64 one.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018

The list
  • Evileye
  • Calca
  • Clementine
  • Neimel
  • Leinas
  • Renner
  • Hilma
  • Draudillon
  • Blue Roses
  • Rubedo and Nigredo
  • Victim
  • Clover
  • Imina
  • Remedios
  • Kelart
  • Centaur base?​
  • Fiammella
  • Aureole
  • Sayuri
  • Taure
  • Zefnili
  • Floriana
  • Adalinda
  • Alariana
  • Nymph

Just took the HDD to make the daily backup, so I copied the cards while I was at it:

The missing ones are either in the link(s) I gave you or inconsequential/deleted.
Enjoy!

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes