MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Just took the HDD to make the daily backup, so I copied the cards while I was at it:

Mega

The missing ones are either in the link(s) I gave you or inconsequential/deleted.
Enjoy!
Thanks for helping out a fellow out! Trying to manually make them would take forever >_>
I'm guessing to assume Arche's sisters, the three throw away noble girls, the base girl for the centaur, the Nymph(I'm pretty sure she's just a Celestine card wearing green), Aureole, Victim and Sayuri have been thrown away, deleted.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for helping out a fellow out! Trying to manually make them would take forever >_>
I'm guessing to assume Arche's sisters, the three throw away noble girls, the base girl for the centaur, the Nymph(I'm pretty sure she's just a Celestine card wearing green), Aureole, Victim and Sayuri have been thrown away, deleted.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Aureole. Will upload that later! I should have Victim too.
The rest has been deleted, with the exception of Arche's sisters that I cannot share (Same reason as I cannot share Aurora, Autumn, and so on).

I will share the missing ones once I'll access the HDD again.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
If someone did not read the books. playing this game will get him there (also with extra H content that books are missing) :)

P.S. some details are skipped but general content is here, also extra content for H content is added that is :)
P.S.2. Maruyama who'd be proud ( just my thoughts ) :p

Reactions: AhrimanH

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
any console command for ring loads?
i can not help you with commands (as i have no idea myself), but i can help you:
in case you don´t know how to use it:
-you drag your savefile there
-search the variable that you what to change (in this case "ShootingStarUses" if i am not completly wrong)
-change the green number to what you want (definitly 3)
-save the new save
-take your original save out if you want to play save
-drag the new save into your save folder
-load the save
hope i could help

• Red Heart
Reactions: revanix

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for the r48?
yes, it was patron exclusive. i think it was said that it will become available for us normies at some point, which is what i am waiting for ever since release r48 because i know that i probably missed a good chunk & have no idea where i could find it

Reactions: Frans090080

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Saw in the changelog it said that Nigredo's gallery category had been removed as of .48-that means she gone from the gallery, yeah? Any reason? Can you still see her scenes by playing through the game? Might've missed something already mentioned, my bad if so.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a part of me thinks the Patreon poll for future game should've waited until the release of the next game made it way here and be posted along with the first release. that way ppl who werent following you on patreon could see what the poll is about and give their vote.

then again not sure if the poll was meant to be public anyways. either way i voted for Necromancer story. it just seemed the most interesting.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
can you marry more then one person at a time?
yes, though it takes time as the first one you marry prevents naughty with others until the wedding. after that you can go ham with every opportunity.
it propably winterfire rly wanting to force choosing only 1 partner at the start until he gave harem lovers like us the option for harem. i think that explaination would also explain the "you can have only 1"-reminders that is also annoyingly present in the beginning of overlord H & the current game, legacy of hestia.
i am hopeful that this will not continiue 2 much there either as there is no good reason to force sth like that to the player & it would be weird as this time the source manga/anime/novel is a harem-themed one

sry 4 the rant but i needed to write that

Reactions: acedragoneye1

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
what is the different normal version and 64 bit?
64bit was created as a test after an user reported memory error crashes... The issue was that 32bit quickly runs out of memory, and upon trying it out myself, the 64bit was generally more stable and responsive.
However, not everyone can run 64bit, so both are included... If you use a modern computer, get the 64bit.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how do i unlock full replay gallery without having to go through the whole game again. new pc so lost all my data

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Overlord H [r48] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.58

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 787 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 752 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
The Mega it's not available can you fix that cuz the other one takes away longer to download please

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes