Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
soemoen else got a problem with startign a new game and only this read haired girl is to see?

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
I get an error when unzipping the R10 version, says its corrupted. Tried with all the patches but I only get an error message when opening the game file.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I get an error when unzipping the R10 version, says its corrupted. Tried with all the patches but I only get an error message when opening the game file.
If the zip is corrupted, it is a bad download or you are using a very old version of a software.
Assuming the download was fine, download the latest version of 7zip and try again.

Reactions: rance4747

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Your mediafire upload is glitched and always fails to extract the archive.renpy file. Other download sources are not glitched.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Your mediafire upload is glitched and always fails to extract the archive.renpy file. Other download sources are not glitched.
Make sure to use the latest version of whatever unpacker you use (In my case, latest of 7zip).

is anything with best waifu lupusregina in the game so far?
R14 will have the first sex scene with her.
R13 has the first hentai CG.
You start her route from R12.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Make sure to use the latest version of whatever unpacker you use (In my case, latest of 7zip).
I am using it. The nopy archive extracts just fine. The mediafire one, I have downloaded three separate times, all extracts failed from each separate download.

It's not an issue on my end that I'm aware of.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I am using it. The nopy archive extracts just fine. The mediafire one, I have downloaded three separate times, all extracts failed from each separate download.

It's not an issue on my end that I'm aware of.
The other ones have been repacked before upload, I can try doing the same in future and hopefully that will fix the problem.
Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Kyraen

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
dam pregnant albedo pic looks good i wonder if the child willbe a succubus and i mising mirrio event 15 i play form teh beginnign again and made all choices even made lots of saves but it seems like i still miss it maybe write some hits about how to unlock mirror scenes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
How do you unlock mirror event 13 and 15?
13 choose to love albedo and take her first time in ainz room and when you are in the tent after coming to e rantal choose to cum in her, 15 choose narberal when you go to e rantal, then say she is your wife and in teh tent chonsess to her, sleep with erh adn cum inside her

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
dam pregnant albedo pic looks good i wonder if the child willbe a succubus and i mising mirrio event 15 i play form teh beginnign again and made all choices even made lots of saves but it seems like i still miss it maybe write some hits about how to unlock mirror scenes
You unlock mirror event 15 during Narberal's route.
The child will be a succubus/magic caster.

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
Here because this game just got a pregnancy tag. How much is in it and what characters can I knock up? Also how does Ainz have a dick?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes