Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So, I went to the graveyard, and there was nothing there. It's all just empty, do I need to do a full run from scratch in order to get it? I'm currently using a save imported from R9, and I thought that would work, but if saves aren't compatible I'd like to know
R9 saves are compatible.

Basically it goes like this: You are in E-Rantel for the first time as an adventurer, during the night you leave your inn room to visit the city during night. In past versions, all you could do is go to the graveyard and that's it.
In R10, you have three choices: Visit the Sewers, Visit the Demihuman district or go to the graveyard.

If you have played from R9, it means you have the graveyard unlocked, the only new thing you get regarding that in R10 is a mirror event (Kurome's), this choice will have other "effects" in R12.

If you want to see the other outcomes (Meeting the sewers' character and the prostitute in E-Rantel) you will have to load a save from that point and make a different choice.

-edit-
I believe in R9 I had put a "warning" in game as well, to make a save at that point because in future more stuff would be available in E-Rantel... If you remember that point, yeah, it is that one.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I understand, but what I meant is to have them available without being at an event, to be able to interact with them anytime. For example, if you go to a character's workplace, you will see their token there.
kinda had a similiar question regarding sex scenes. How many are only available if you choose a wife right away. many if not all of the girls of Nazarik would be O.K with bein a concubine. but if you dont choose a wife right away you lose alot of scenes for that character. far as the game goes you dont really get to explore relationships before choosing a wife. it's either hold off on that particualr character or choose someone else or no1 at all. at least that's how i see it.

Reactions: Ghost325

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I understand, but what I meant is to have them available without being at an event, to be able to interact with them anytime. For example, if you go to a character's workplace, you will see their token there.
the only way i can see an event being repeatable is when he is in his room and calls a girl to his chambers. at least then it doesnt matter what day it is.

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
kinda had a similiar question regarding sex scenes. How many are only available if you choose a wife right away. many if not all of the girls of Nazarik would be O.K with bein a concubine. but if you dont choose a wife right away you lose alot of scenes for that character. far as the game goes you dont really get to explore relationships before choosing a wife. it's either hold off on that particualr character or choose someone else or no1 at all. at least that's how i see it.
You don't lose, just create other saves or watch the scene and load the game, you will unlock the cgs in the gallery anyway. I really like the fact that the game respects the player's choices, I don't like harem, so in my main save I already chose a wife.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You don't lose, just create other saves or watch the scene and load the game, you will unlock the cgs in the gallery anyway. I really like the game to respect the player's choices, I don't like harem, so in my main save I already chose a wife.
im the opposite i only patron harem games far as i can tell. didnt even notice i did that until i looked at my list lol. but yeah i have many many different saves for different routes. and already getting annoyed by it lol. i've pretty much decided to focus on a handful of characters and leave it at that. although excellent replay value im not gonna replay the game for cg for characters that arent my priority:whistle:

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
im the opposite i only patron harem games far as i can tell. didnt even notice i did that until i looked at my list lol. but yeah i have many many different saves for different routes. and already getting annoyed by it lol. i've pretty much decided to focus on a handful of characters and leave it at that. although excellent replay value im not gonna replay the game for cg for characters that arent my priority:whistle:
Well, I saw the developer say that it will be possible to have a relationship with two at the same time, maybe that pleases you. By the way, who do you like the most?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Well, I saw the developer say that it will be possible to have a relationship with two at the same time, maybe that pleases you. By the way, who do you like the most?
in the anime? LupisRegina. but yeah dont get me wrong i respect player choice as well. if some ppl want a single girl all the power to them. but in this game where litteraly the girls in Nazarik would die for him. and he's the ruler where having concubines make sense... all im saying is i would like the option lol.

Edit: clemintine is a close second... mostly for her look. the same way i like the redhead girl who Ainz gives the red potion to.

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
in the anime? LupisRegina. but yeah dont get me wrong i respect player choice as well. if some ppl want a single girl all the power to them. but in this game where litteraly the girls in Nazarik would die for him. and he's the ruler where having concubines make sense... all im saying is i would like the option lol.

Edit: clemintine is a close second... mostly for her look. the same way i like the redhead girl who Ainz gives the red potion to.
I also respect those who prefer harem, after all this is a matter of opinion and harem is very popular. Also as you said, someone in Ainz's position would not be strange to have a harem. In my case, my favorite character is kinda obvious since it's in my image lol, the second would be Solution I think.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I also respect those who prefer harem, after all this is a matter of opinion and harem is very popular. Also as you said, someone in Ainz's position would not be strange to have a harem. In my case, my favorite character is kinda obvious since it's in my image lol, the second would be Solution I think.
the "empty eyes" duo huh 0.0 i guess if i had to describe the two girls i mentioned "sadist/psychos"

i like solution also... thinking back a good amount of ppl in nazarik could be considered sadists.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
In future the game will have a scene replay: You will not need to replay the game again, it will read the gallery's progress and unlock the scenes you have seen automatically. That will make completing the game fully more worth it.

The way I see it, Harem is something of an end-game thing. Nazarick is way too busy and rushing everywhere, plus, with the pregnancy, Nazarick would become a small farm (Especially because more than a child is planned).
Ainz does not really see things in a sexual way until he transforms into human, he wants a wife for other, more logical, reasons.

-edit-
I am imagining all pregnant Pleiades fighting evileye and I am now dying.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghost325 and Minado

heellred

Aug 6, 2019
Does anybody have a problem with launching game. I have extracted the game and applied both patches but won't launch the game. I'm using windows 8.1

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Does anybody have a problem with launching game. I have extracted the game and applied both patches but won't launch the game. I'm using windows 8.1
Does it create a log.txt? Is the game among the processes?
It may take a while to start if you are using a lower end computer because it has a small animated logo showing up at the start.

Reactions: heellred

heellred

Aug 6, 2019
Does it create a log.txt? Is the game among the processes?
It may take a while to start if you are using a lower end computer because it has a small animated logo showing up at the start.
PC Stats: Intel core i7 2nd gen, Nvidia gt 540m 1GB, 8 GB of RAM
When i run OverlordH.exe it's listed in task manager but won't start. I have waited for about 3-4 min and nothing happened. Maybe is my laptop to slow?
I dont know what do u mean by "does it create log.txt". In extracted folder there is document named log.txt and it's empty. Thanks for reply and sorry for bad english. I hope you will understand me.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
PC Stats: Intel core i7 2nd gen, Nvidia gt 540m 1GB, 8 GB of RAM
When i run OverlordH.exe it's listed in task manager but won't start. I have waited for about 3-4 min and nothing happened. Maybe is my laptop to slow?
I dont know what do u mean by "does it create log.txt". In extracted folder there is document named log.txt and it's empty. Thanks for reply and sorry for bad english. I hope you will understand me.
If it is in the processes and log.txt is empty, it is trying to start.
I have made this small patch that disables the intro:

Kill the process, apply the patch and start again, wait a few minutes and it should boot.

-edit-
However, the rest of the game has animations, so you might experience some delays during the playthrough.

Reactions: heellred

heellred

Aug 6, 2019
I done everything you said and didn't help, but i found a solution. Before r10 version i played r3 version so i tried to play r3 version of game and it worked. So i just applied the standard patch and deleted log.txt. I launched the game and it started.
Thank you guys and sorry for bothering you.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
yes, but his pc seems pretty standard, shouldnt act like that should it?
The intro alone eats ~900mb GPU memory, he has 1gb. Pretty close.
The rest of the game uses half of that, but it is still a lot.

Just now on discord someone suggested me to do animations with a video format, I was thinking webm, so I'll test that out in the next few days. I am not sure how a video would impact memory usage though, might not make any difference.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
humm ok, i kinda put together a behemoth of a pc, like 3 years ago, so i wouldnt notice anything anyway :)

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes