Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
What am i missing? How do you have sex with anyone? I just replayed from start to R9 and no where did i see a choice for sex with anyone. I feel like im completely missing something obvious though lol
first wqehn you need to make the choice if you love albedo as only woman or like anyone else if you choose the i only love her option you will have sex with albedo the 2 otehr sex options is when you choose albedo to come with you to e rantel you cna have sex in the tent, or when you choose narberal and then later choose the options "she is my wife" and "tell her you love her" then you see a scnee with naberal

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
One thing that i do know, from playing for 15 minutes, i HEAVILY hate the delay when opening the map.
Thanks for letting me know, I have started to look into this.
From R12 on, there will no longer be any delay when accessing the maps (Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown).

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm choosing the "wife role' seems tricky especially since you have to decide so early in the game. i can understand sex scenes. but i've always gone by the idea that you can interact with a majority of the girls first, sex and what-not and after getting to know them from there you can decide who gets to be wife or duo relationship. Lupisregina has my vote so yeah i have to wait till then lol

Kazeck

Mar 4, 2018
...I'm just waiting for Entoma to get love, though Lupus and Shalltear are good too.
(Evileye is also great, but not coming for awhile haha)

As for the wife choice, it suits the character of Momonga/Suzuki, though it's not the best decision gameplay wise agreed.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
how can i start the game? it only shows face expression of one character and then I'm at the main menu again lol

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
how can i start the game? it only shows face expression of one character and then I'm at the main menu again lol
Same I cant play the game.
Sorry about that.
I was testing a character and forgot to put it back to normal.

Here is the patch to fix it:
Simply replace "scripts.rpyc" in "game" folder with the new one.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Sorry about that.
I was testing a character and forgot to put it back to normal.

Here is the patch to fix it:
Simply replace "scripts.rpyc" in "game" folder with the new one.
thanks :) thought I'm retarded and forgot to do something lmao

Adrian1122

Mar 29, 2018
I downloaded R10, went to the brothel, tried to go look for the other characters added, and found nothing. I go to E-rantel, check the sewers, and there's nothing but the option to click on Ainz himself. When I do there, nothing. But when i go to the demihuman and get the same options, when I click on Ainz an icon for another character shows up, but since I'm clicked on Ainz getting the "You've reached the end of Build R10" line, I can't click her, then when I end the dialogue to try and click her, she disappears. Do you know what might be causing this or how to fix it?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
...I'm just waiting for Entoma to get love, though Lupus and Shalltear are good too.
(Evileye is also great, but not coming for awhile haha)

As for the wife choice, it suits the character of Momonga/Suzuki, though it's not the best decision gameplay wise agreed.
Lupus and Shalltear will come in 2nd season, which has begun recently with R12.

Not all hentai scenes require you to pick a single woman, once more scenes are added to the brothels and demiurge's farm also gets its first scene, you can use all three charges every day without ever picking a wife.

I downloaded R10, went to the brothel, tried to go look for the other characters added, and found nothing. I go to E-rantel, check the sewers, and there's nothing but the option to click on Ainz himself. When I do there, nothing. But when i go to the demihuman and get the same options, when I click on Ainz an icon for another character shows up, but since I'm clicked on Ainz getting the "You've reached the end of Build R10" line, I can't click her, then when I end the dialogue to try and click her, she disappears. Do you know what might be causing this or how to fix it?
Sewers and Demi-human district will be empty depending on your choices on how to spend your first night in E-Rantel.
If both Sewers and Demi-human district are empty, then you can interact with Kurome in the graveyard.

-edit-
By the way, Carne Village's brothel should still work.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
For those who didn't see overlord, can they play this game and understand it? I am sorry for my bad english

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
For those who didn't see overlord, can they play this game and understand it? I am sorry for my bad english
Yes, I made sure it is playable by everyone hence why in the first releases many people thought I was copying the dialogue line per line.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hmmm choosing the "wife role' seems tricky especially since you have to decide so early in the game. i can understand sex scenes. but i've always gone by the idea that you can interact with a majority of the girls first, sex and what-not and after getting to know them from there you can decide who gets to be wife or duo relationship. Lupisregina has my vote so yeah i have to wait till then lol
You do not have to pick a wife right away, you can continue the game without one and only have sex scenes without requirements or hold off until way late in the game.
Even if you refuse Albedo (for example) in the first part, you will have other chances much later in the game.

For now, finishing season 1 without a wife simply means you will be introduced to a new batch of characters, including Lupusregina.
There are some exceptions such as Shalltear, she will be available as a second wife but only if you picked Albedo as main.

Been a while. How's the game coming?
R9 was overhauled (Old saves no longer work), R10 adds all the content that did not make in R9.
Content-wise, it covers almost the whole Season 1.

R10 is the best version to try out the game again, just make sure to apply the patch before starting a new game.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
calabrese

Hello, thanks for leaving a review!

I have noticed that there are things you might not like about the game, R10 has a bug (Sorry about that!) which will not let you start the game properly, make sure to patch up the game before playing!

If there are other things you do not like, do let me know and I will try to improve the game to the best of my capabilities!

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Why is it when you make a hentai parody of an anime you're a filthy scum of the earth scammer? People have made plenty of hentai games/parodies with League of Legends or Game of Thrones characters and they are not considered scammers (to my knowledge).

I've seen more effort put into the CG of season 3 of Overlord than these 'reviews'

Reactions: crewfalcons

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Why is it when you make a hentai parody of an anime you're a filthy scum of the earth scammer? People have made plenty of hentai games/parodies with League of Legends or Game of Thrones characters and they are not considered scammers (to my knowledge).

I've seen more effort put into the CG of season 3 of Overlord than these 'reviews'
R10 has a bug which does not let you start the game properly, he might have missed the patch and thought this was a scam, I am sure he did not have any bad intentions!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
OverlordH-R10-pc with Overlord H - R10 patch
Error While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirrorSetup.rpy", line 16, in GetSceneCompletePercentage
NameError: global name 'mirrorScenes' is not defined

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
OverlordH-R10-pc with Overlord H - R10 patch
Error While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirrorSetup.rpy", line 16, in GetSceneCompletePercentage
NameError: global name 'mirrorScenes' is not defined

Try applying this patch:

It is for R11, but it should work fine for this one as well.
Let me know if this patch will fix your problem so I can put it in the thread with the other one.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes