ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
You know, I was not expecting this game to be so good. There are plenty of choices, the story is just different enough to make me want to continue playing it, just god DAMN I was expecting this to be like a one and done type of game, but with how it is I can see myself going through it multiple times just because.

Reactions: Winterfire

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
You know, I was not expecting this game to be so good. There are plenty of choices, the story is just different enough to make me want to continue playing it, just god DAMN I was expecting this to be like a one and done type of game, but with how it is I can see myself going through it multiple times just because.
That was exactly what i thought when i played the R4, and now with the graphics a litle bit more polished, it makes me nostalgic
I am the kind of guy who gets bored with so much reading and ends up skipping the entire game, but with this one i actually read it, i feel more like playing this game than GTA V online (just thinking about all the loading screens)

So yes bro i understand, this dev writes well

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
image number 9 the woman that gives the boobjob is nigredo right how do i get this scene

No, the image in the screenshots is Albedo and I believe that particular scene is not available in R9.
Nigredo's CG can be unlocked if you kill Clementine and then follow the main storyline from that point on.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
No, the image in the screenshots is Albedo and I believe that particular scene is not available in R9.
Nigredo's CG can be unlocked if you kill Clementine and then follow the main storyline from that point on.
ah thx looked a bit like nigredo sry and do i need to choose albedo as my lover or not when you have to make the choice

Last edited:

lewd_morpheus

Feb 8, 2019
I am responsible for everything.
Fan art would make no sense, way too different styles and many of the characters do not even exist to begin with.

If you point to a specific thing, I am willing to redo it as I have done in the past and will do so in the future, however if you tell me "all visuals suck" then there's not much I can do at this point unfortunately.

Perhaps you are refering to older CGs?
One of the latest CGs I have done is this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/overlord-h-r9-winterfire.36056/#lg=post-2346813&slide=8

I think it looks fairly acceptable.
oh wow a one man project then. no i dont wanna just trash on your visuals completely rather i would like to know why you choose a 3d animation with is much harder to make then animate some 2d scenes like most eroges do. i am pretty far with the story and like what i am seeing.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
oh wow a one man project then. no i dont wanna just trash on your visuals completely rather i would like to know why you choose a 3d animation with is much harder to make then animate some 2d scenes like most eroges do. i am pretty far with the story and like what i am seeing.
Heh, check out my other game to know why I did not choose 2D: https://f95zone.to/threads/workers-of-kartedhir-r37-winterfire.25019/
Spoiler: I suck at drawing and my patreon does not make anywhere near enough to hire 2D artists.

Also, 3D posing/animation is actually easier, I just cannot do it because CGs are a composite since my computer cannot handle a full real time 3D animated scene.

lewd_morpheus

Feb 8, 2019
Heh, check out my other game to know why I did not choose 2D: https://f95zone.to/threads/workers-of-kartedhir-r37-winterfire.25019/
Spoiler: I suck at drawing and my patreon does not make anywhere near enough to hire 2D artists.

Also, 3D posing/animation is actually easier, I just cannot do it because CGs are a composite since my computer cannot handle a full real time 3D animated scene.
https://f95zone.to/threads/workers-of-kartedhir-r37-winterfire.25019/ i am only interested in VN and true if you cant draw then i guess no 2D artwork. the overlord game was pretty good why not join a small team of developers? One man works are always respectable but with a bit of help you could do make even better games.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Will we be able to romance multiple girls at once? For example, I would really like to have both Albedo and Shaltear, but I'm not really interesting in boning any of the other girls. The of them are more than enough for Ainz I think.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Will we be able to romance multiple girls at once? For example, I would really like to have both Albedo and Shaltear, but I'm not really interesting in boning any of the other girls. The of them are more than enough for Ainz I think.
Albedo & Shalltear, yes.

I do not know about other duos yet, some are planned, some I did not even think about.

Reactions: MattSS

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
I want to bone all of the pleiades, in fact, scratch that, i wanna be a lord like genghis khan, as in all the girls i find attrative are my harem and at my disposal, i know that doesnt make much sense at the begining of the story, but maybe in the future u can add an evil route with rape and harem and breeding (i know breeding is already planned, i am rll loking forward to it)

Its just that i see myself thinking what will you do when you stop having the manga and anime to follow, i like the ideas you think for your games and your writing, so i feel it would be a waste if u just end the game there
something like, litle added story and all the girls made available, so you could roam the world and find joy anywhere, that would be a nice end game for me (i know tons of cg, and litle writing, you can even add more writing if you want i dont mind it at all, i got a great machine, i wish i could help you)

basically, i wish to have my way with every female on the tomb, and many outside it too, having a relantionship with all of them, love loyalty prisoner friend etc, depending on the character, i wish to have that with all of them at the same time whitout having to care about them not liking each other, but i also feel bad for asking you to work so hard, and i dont wanna impose anything on you or your game cuz i see your dedication is better than some patrons who make thousands a month

so good luck, you do you and i enjoy

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I want to bone all of the pleiades, in fact, scratch that, i wanna be a lord like genghis khan, as in all the girls i find attrative are my harem and at my disposal, i know that doesnt make much sense at the begining of the story, but maybe in the future u can add an evil route with rape and harem and breeding (i know breeding is already planned, i am rll loking forward to it)

Its just that i see myself thinking what will you do when you stop having the manga and anime to follow, i like the ideas you think for your games and your writing, so i feel it would be a waste if u just end the game there
something like, litle added story and all the girls made available, so you could roam the world and find joy anywhere, that would be a nice end game for me (i know tons of cg, and litle writing, you can even add more writing if you want i dont mind it at all, i got a great machine, i wish i could help you)

basically, i wish to have my way with every female on the tomb, and many outside it too, having a relantionship with all of them, love loyalty prisoner friend etc, depending on the character, i wish to have that with all of them at the same time whitout having to care about them not liking each other, but i also feel bad for asking you to work so hard, and i dont wanna impose anything on you or your game cuz i see your dedication is better than some patrons who make thousands a month

so good luck, you do you and i enjoy
You will be able to do that, eventually.
However, when it comes to "wife", only some characters at once can get that role (It would get messy otherwise, you can see marriage mechanics in R12).

The role of wife allows the chosen character to be always by Ainz's side and also unlock many side events (and therefore CGs) throughout the story, same goes for second wife, but she will not always be by his side.
There are other reasons why it would get quite messy, but I cannot say why at this time otherwise I would make pretty big spoilers.

Also, feel free to ask for whatever, it is not "work" for me, I do it as a hobby in my free time and I have fun in making games regardless of my Patreon, the latter simply allows me to spend money in said hobby (Frozen Prison assets, to make an example).

Reactions: Minado

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
game gets better and better i only mias one scene in the gallery with albedo adn this is number 6

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
game gets better and better i only mias one scene in the gallery with albedo adn this is number 6
CG 6 of Albedo is a bit tricky. You need to choose "I lead" and view BOTH the outcomes of "Cum inside" and "Cum outside".

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
What am i missing? How do you have sex with anyone? I just replayed from start to R9 and no where did i see a choice for sex with anyone. I feel like im completely missing something obvious though lol

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What am i missing? How do you have sex with anyone? I just replayed from start to R9 and no where did i see a choice for sex with anyone. I feel like im completely missing something obvious though lol
Try different choices, as far as I can remember, in R9 you can have full intercourse with either Albedo or Narberal.
If you bring Narberal to E-Rantel, it should be pretty straightforward.

Albedo has more sex scenes, you just need to stay human when trying your human form, let her "assault" you and then confess to her.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes