Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just curious ... got to the using the ring scene and Ainz mentions albedo telling demiurge to goto the entrance before ... how did he know Albedo was the one who told Demiurge to go there?
She is the overseer and she has been ordered by Ainz to put Nazarick on high alert, so it was an easy guess for him, although unexpected.

Also, after talking to Neuronist, i get the End of Build 4 thing, might want to remove it since were up to 7/8 now?
Yeah, I had forgotten that, it was removed in R9. Thanks for letting me know!

Also curious, will Mare be an option in the future?
There will be no M/M content in this game.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Nuuuuuu, RIP Mare

Mare is a T, not an M though!

When talking to Neimal after deciding to keep her prisoner, would it be "decide your fate" instead of "decide your faith" ?
click mirror and unwanted effects - demiurge talking to Shalltear - nocive to the undead - notice maybe or something else?

End of build 5 when leaving for E-Rantel.
End of build 6 when returning to E-Rantel after obtaining .. Hamtaro ... i mean ... Hamske ... i mean ... uh whatever his name is *Cough*

Hm you seem to mix up Fate and Faith alot, just found Clemantine and it mentions her faith is already decided instead of Fate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minado

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
So I just finished R7 and gave Neuronist the new prisoner. What the fuck do I do now, clicking on Ainz' icon doesn't give any new objectives?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So I just finished R7 and gave Neuronist the new prisoner. What the fuck do I do now, clicking on Ainz' icon doesn't give any new objectives?
If it doesn't give any new objectives, it means R7 ends there.
From R9 on, clicking on Ainz once you have finished the current main story will tell you that.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Not to be mean of anything, you are doing an outstanding job here, but I really dont want to read an entire light novel, again.

I came here for what was missing in the main story:
I wish to sit on my panting Shalchair throne, headpat blushing Aura after she just gave my bony ass another scrub in the tub, nibble on the neck of moaning EvilEye while pleiades S&M lewd her entire team into submission, regularly use Yuri's detachable head as a fleshlight in front of other maids, insert an extra large "bone" into Lupusregina, breed albino lizard girls for science, AssRape chained Clementine along with other female badies for justice, and cuck hungry semen demon that is Albedo into oblivion for my own amusment, all while hearing "Sasuga Ainz-sama" in the background.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Not to be mean of anything, you are doing an outstanding job here, but I really dont want to read an entire light novel, again.

I came here for what was missing in the main story:
I wish to sit on my panting Shalchair throne, headpat blushing Aura after she just gave my bony ass another scrub in the tub, nibble on the neck of moaning EvilEye while pleiades S&M lewd her entire team into submission, regularly use Yuri's detachable head as a fleshlight in front of other maids, insert an extra large "bone" into Lupusregina, breed albino lizard girls for science, AssRape chained Clementine along with other female badies for justice, and cuck hungry semen demon that is Albedo into oblivion for my own amusment, all while hearing "Sasuga Ainz-sama" in the background.

Some of the things you have said are in Season 2/LN 4 or even further than that, the game as of R10 is still in Season 1/LN 3.

Aura has a scene (not hentai) in R9.
Yuri has the beginning of her route but her romance is slow (continues on S2)
Lupusregina will also have hentai scenes in S2
I had actually written a scene like that for Clementine, although I did not include her in the game and as for Albedo, she has currently the most scenes.

I would not worry about re-reading an entire light novel again though, it is exactly what I am trying to avoid, otherwise this game would have no sense to exist.
There are new characters, choices that diverge the story (the most drastic one right now is whatever to keep clementine alive or kill her), and of course scenes, including not hentai ones.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Just curious but I've gotten to the end of R8 and i can't seem to find some stuff, I've only got 1 new map and thats the treasury and i can't find Nigredo. It's possible i just missed them but i would appreciate some help in any case.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just curious but I've gotten to the end of R8 and i can't seem to find some stuff, I've only got 1 new map and thats the treasury and i can't find Nigredo. It's possible i just missed them but i would appreciate some help in any case.
Kill Clementine and continue from there

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
can we get a mega link if possible for r9? all other downloads are maxing 100-200 kb/s
I have actually been asked to switch to something else because MEGA limits downloads... I would say that among F95Zone's hosts, nopy is the best one. Have you tried that one out?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I have actually been asked to switch to something else because MEGA limits downloads... I would say that among F95Zone's hosts, nopy is the best one. Have you tried that one out?
Mega limits downloads? I have never had that issue, but I do use the app to download. I always use Mega for all files here since its the fastest, most reliable and ad free.

dysmius

Nov 2, 2017
yeah nopy maxes about 150kb for me it would take 2 hours to download this release, i use mega desktop app for most games get 2-3mb per second

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
yeah nopy maxes about 150kb for me it would take 2 hours to download this release, i use mega desktop app for most games get 2-3mb per second
Weird... Well, you can report the thread or contact an uploader and ask if they can add a MEGA host, my connection is way too slow so I let them handle the links, usually there's always a MEGA host

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes