Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
So I got the first two CGs with this new R5 update (Solution bathing and Shaltear's hug) but I can't find the other 2 no matter what I do. Is there something I'm missing?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
did the new update add any *content*?
Yes, with Albedo and Solution.

i wish this game had an animation
i want to see albedo in real action
Sprites during the dialogue will have animations but CGs will never have them.

So I got the first two CGs with this new R5 update (Solution bathing and Shaltear's hug) but I can't find the other 2 no matter what I do. Is there something I'm missing?
Yes, Albedo.
Different choices = Different outcomes. Some CGs also require you view the scene of cumming inside/outside to be unlocked.

My anti-virus says this is a trojan
False positive.
However, if you do not trust me/the uploaders that put up the links, there's a Web version you can play without any problem directly from your browser.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
R5 came out already or am i confusing things?

Edit: Ok, it rll did, nice, good work man, pls keep it up

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Regarding false positives...

TLDR: Found the issue, it was stupid af and everything will work fine from R8 on.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
soooo i'm pretty dissapointed we can't have multiple girls in a single playthrough especially since rulers and harem goes hand in hand. but that's not my biggest concern. actually i would suggest the ability to name save files. that way it'd be easier to find out which save has which relationship.

mannykillz1

Jul 5, 2018
is there a chance you can release a full gallery save when you update? I've played the R6 update and i can only get 80% of the gallery (even last update i was missing two) i can't seem to find the rest

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
soooo i'm pretty dissapointed we can't have multiple girls in a single playthrough especially since rulers and harem goes hand in hand. but that's not my biggest concern. actually i would suggest the ability to name save files. that way it'd be easier to find out which save has which relationship.
There'll be some "harem" choices, but the main relationship will always be one... Even in the anime they argue whom will be the "main wife".

I am currently developing R9 (Which will refine the game up and make it look a tad more professional/complete), I noted that naming save suggestion, thanks for suggesting.

is there a chance you can release a full gallery save when you update? I've played the R6 update and i can only get 80% of the gallery (even last update i was missing two) i can't seem to find the rest
Try all the choices.
All choices I put have or will have importance.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There'll be some "harem" choices, but the main relationship will always be one... Even in the anime they argue whom will be the "main wife".

I am currently developing R9 (Which will refine the game up and make it look a tad more professional/complete), I noted that naming save suggestion, thanks for suggesting.
main wife kinda suggests not only wife :LOL: .but yeah i got ya

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
I really enjoyed the narberal scene on this R6, since she's my favorite character, I'm looking forward to the next updates :3
do you intend to put the story of the 3 anime seasons?

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I really enjoyed the narberal scene on this R6, since she's my favorite character, I'm looking forward to the next updates :3
do you intend to put the story of the 3 anime seasons?
I do not really know where and when I will stop tbh. I had planned all the way till Clementine, Just went past her in R8 (A little before the fighting with shalltear begins).

R9 will include an overhaul of the whole game and the ending of season 1/LN3 and on R10 the second one will begin.

Reactions: Ghost325

mannykillz1

Jul 5, 2018
I agree with the above guy im glad you're taking Naming the save suggestion. It's already hard having 3-4 seperate saves right now with the different girls (and yes i finally got the full gallery I get what you mean now by each decision matters) Thanks for doing this and I hope to see more Shalltear scenes :3

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
so does that mean my dream of Shalltear and Albedo threesome is dead?
IDK.
I have written a threesome with Nigredo and Albedo, so Shalltear and Albedo is not out of the question. I just did not write/plan it yet, Shalltear is out of the game for the whole S1 pretty much.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
IDK.
I have written a threesome with Nigredo and Albedo, so Shalltear and Albedo is not out of the question. I just did not write/plan it yet, Shalltear is out of the game for the whole S1 pretty much.
...Nigredo. ima wait to see her before i pass judgement i know how she looks like in the actual story. curious how she'll look like in your version.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
putting the attention on all girls but i'm stuck at the end where i hand over clementine to the neuronist. Anyone know if this is the end of current version?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes