Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
so far so good, its not only just following the original.. added new choice and stuff.. hype for new release ~ waiting for demiurge happy breeding farm for ainz ~ looking forward for the creatures born from ainz ~

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Downloading now. If I run a scan and its malicious I will be reporting. So please double check the false positive.
Again, it is a false positive.
In all games I have created thus far, 2/4 had such reports, as soon as I got them, *I* was the one to report it to mods, so I do not see what you are trying to imply there.

As far as Workers of Kartedhir goes, I fixed those false positives by simply updating the engine... If I updated to the most recent version = False positive. The one I had which was quite old = False Positive, so I luckily found the sweet spot and haven't updated ever since (As I do not have the need for the new version anyways).

I had attempted to contact them directly or apply to have those false positives gone but I never got a reply.

As far as this game goes, I can only hope that once I update the engine, the false positive will also be gone.
I am not the only one having this problem, you can refer to threads such as these:

(...)
Which date back years and years.

Also, I would like to mention that I DO NOT upload in all the hosts, I only update the MEGA link and then report the thread to have uploaders upload the game in all the other hosts you see (I have a slow connection), this means a variety of uploaders ("randomly picked") get the game and upload it almost weekly.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Again, it is a false positive.
In all games I have created thus far, 2/4 had such reports, as soon as I got them, *I* was the one to report it to mods, so I do not see what you are trying to imply there.

As far as Workers of Kartedhir goes, I fixed those false positives by simply updating the engine... If I updated to the most recent version = False positive. The one I had which was quite old = False Positive, so I luckily found the sweet spot and haven't updated ever since (As I do not have the need for the new version anyways).

I had attempted to contact them directly or apply to have those false positives gone but I never got a reply.

As far as this game goes, I can only hope that once I update the engine, the false positive will also be gone.
I am not the only one having this problem, you can refer to threads such as these:

(...)
Which date back years and years.

Also, I would like to mention that I DO NOT upload in all the hosts, I only update the MEGA link and then report the thread to have uploaders upload the game in all the other hosts you see (I have a slow connection), this means a variety of uploaders ("randomly picked") get the game and upload it almost weekly.
Done. There isn't anything malicious but I found what is causing your false positives and know how to prevent them in the future. Update to the newest version of renpy. Your lib files are all corrupted. Possibly you got a bad luck download. Upon inspection your linux-i686, linux-x86_64, pythonlib2.7, and windows-i686 that you downloaded all have corrupted files. Depending on the system (and security) these flaws will either be flagged or ignored as acceptable.

You said you have bad internet. Try getting a hard copy or borrowing a friends network for the download.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Done. There isn't anything malicious but I found what is causing your false positives and know how to prevent them in the future. Update to the newest version of renpy. Your lib files are all corrupted. Possibly you got a bad luck download. Upon inspection your linux-i686, linux-x86_64, pythonlib2.7, and windows-i686 that you downloaded all have corrupted files. Depending on the system (and security) these flaws will either be flagged or ignored as acceptable.

You said you have bad internet. Try getting a hard copy or borrowing a friends network for the download.
Thanks a lot!

I will do as you have said and hopefully that will fix the issue.
I may just reinstall Ren'Py rather than updating to avoid including other corrupted files, just in case.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks a lot!

I will do as you have said and hopefully that will fix the issue.
I may just reinstall Ren'Py rather than updating to avoid including other corrupted files, just in case.
Don't update install from scratch these files are not modified during updates. But they do change.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
i have yet to download it, but still, i thank you from the bottom of my heart, i love this anime, and i think it has a lot of potential as a theme for a adult game, u picking it up made me very happy today, words cant express how thankfull i am, even if the game turns out to becoma a shitty game, i love you man that is one of the greatest animes and thank you so much for giving me more content of it

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i have yet to download it, but still, i thank you from the bottom of my heart, i love this anime, and i think it has a lot of potential as a theme for a adult game, u picking it up made me very happy today, words cant express how thankfull i am, even if the game turns out to becoma a shitty game, i love you man that is one of the greatest animes and thank you so much for giving me more content of it
Glad you (might?) like it.
If you have suggestions or things you would see improved, do let me know.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Glad you (might?) like it.
If you have suggestions or things you would see improved, do let me know.

Hey m8, had time to try it out yesterday

First, there is not much content, so theres little to do in the free roam mode, but the possibilitys you have to make it nice and immersive made me exited

I like the minimalistic maping, not saying u cant improve on the art side of maps and scenes and characters, but the way how its easier for me to find what a want using the token system, its nice and i liked it, i have a good imagination (and gullible) so i dont need amazing complex maps and realistic ways of traveling to feel immersed, and games that take too long to understand where to go are not my thing, my work doesnt give me much spare time, so its a plus for me

I felt a little disapointed at the begining cuz it looked like you were copying the story word by word, well its an amazing story so i understand why u would do that. But then on the R3 part i started seing a little more of your personality in the writing which i liked, still I think u can add other events or characters with full story lines (if u feel confortable with it), after you add more of the main story obviously (i dont think you should start adding random content without having more content from the original story to play with)

After i played it i can say i am as or even more exited as i was when i first saw this thread, i find myself imagining u might actually make a strategy game out of this, u know, build your armys, defend, attack and conquer. Random drops, random encounters when free roaming outside our great tomb. Chances to use all of your many and very OP skills, Yggdrasil seems like that super complex mmorpg we all would have liked to play, from base building, NPC creation, magic and item warfare. But even if you decide to take the visual novel kinda route i would still be happy, i am a very enthusiastic when it comes to this anime

And last thing, for the art, amazing job in being able to make models for such complex characters btw, i like it when during a chat their 3D model is there, it makes me think of the writing as more than a normal book (i like books so it just adds points), but personally, and thats just my personal taste, maybe 2D art for the scenes would make it seem less clunky? i mean, naked Albedo didnt do much for my arousal, and the scene with Shalltear, nice writing, funny and in context with the immersive world, but i will just say i wouldnt be playing it for the H part of the game (sorry), yet.
There is a lot of very nice fan art out there, i know artist charge too much money for little personal projects (like this one seems to be) so if you could find enthusiastic volunteers willing to do it for free, even if u end up with a mesh of many diferent art styles, i would still dig it (i know that its a very hard and probably not feasible thing to do, its very easy to sugest when its not you who gotta do the work) i would volunteer myself if i could draw, but honestly the only thing i know how to do is to cut and shape steel in dozens of diferent ways.

Thank you so much for reading all of this crap some nerd vented out
I apologise, english is not my first tongue and i havent praticed it much lately, so i am sure its full of mistakes
I would be extremely happy to help in anything i could, sugestions, brainstorming, u name it
I hope i didnt sound too much like an hypocrite with all my criticism
I will be checking out your other game (workers of kartedhir) next, good luck with your projects m8, i am considering becoming a patron for the first time in my life, i know it helps making you feel more enthusiasm about working on your games

Dunno if this should go to the review section, but to be honest i dont even know how to make a review in this forum, sry

Edit: I had something kinda relevant to add but i forgot it again, useless edit i will add it once i remember again (i usually have a few brain farts, i blame it on the weed i smoked on my teens)

Edit2: Haa i remembered, i saw many ppl saying that ezz to access scenes are not as good and anticipated as hard to get to, i agree, but as the whoremonger i like to think i am, i think some characters adult storyline could be a simple meat toilet
More like, when i see Victim or the death knight, whom, first, are made to be raped and murdered, or, second, made by you and complitly under your control, i dont think making a hard to get to scene makes sense in the story, i think there are better characters to build certain types of storylines with, and even though that may depend on a person's preference, i would not cut out the ezz to get to, meattoilete style of charater entirely. I like ezz fucks and i like hard fucks, both have a diferent taste and i dont know why we have to stick to one.

In the end, its your game and your story, i wouldnt take it personal if you completly disregard my opinion as i have been surprised many times by many ppl who are way more creative and experient than me

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey m8, had time to try it out yesterday

First, there is not much content, so theres little to do in the free roam mode, but the possibilitys you have to make it nice and immersive made me exited

I like the minimalistic maping, not saying u cant improve on the art side of maps and scenes and characters, but the way how its easier for me to find what a want using the token system, its nice and i liked it, i have a good imagination (and gullible) so i dont need amazing complex maps and realistic ways of traveling to feel immersed, and games that take too long to understand where to go are not my thing, my work doesnt give me much spare time, so its a plus for me

I felt a little disapointed at the begining cuz it looked like you were copying the story word by word, well its an amazing story so i understand why u would do that. But then on the R3 part i started seing a little more of your personality in the writing which i liked, still I think u can add other events or characters with full story lines (if u feel confortable with it), after you add more of the main story obviously (i dont think you should start adding random content without having more content from the original story to play with)

After i played it i can say i am as or even more exited as i was when i first saw this thread, i find myself imagining u might actually make a strategy game out of this, u know, build your armys, defend, attack and conquer. Random drops, random encounters when free roaming outside our great tomb. Chances to use all of your many and very OP skills, Yggdrasil seems like that super complex mmorpg we all would have liked to play, from base building, NPC creation, magic and item warfare. But even if you decide to take the visual novel kinda route i would still be happy, i am a very enthusiastic when it comes to this anime

And last thing, for the art, amazing job in being able to make models for such complex characters btw, i like it when during a chat their 3D model is there, it makes me think of the writing as more than a normal book (i like books so it just adds points), but personally, and thats just my personal taste, maybe 2D art for the scenes would make it seem less clunky? i mean, naked Albedo didnt do much for my arousal, and the scene with Shalltear, nice writing, funny and in context with the immersive world, but i will just say i wouldnt be playing it for the H part of the game (sorry), yet.
There is a lot of very nice fan art out there, i know artist charge too much money for little personal projects (like this one seems to be) so if you could find enthusiastic volunteers willing to do it for free, even if u end up with a mesh of many diferent art styles, i would still dig it (i know that its a very hard and probably not feasible thing to do, its very easy to sugest when its not you who gotta do the work) i would volunteer myself if i could draw, but honestly the only thing i know how to do is to cut and shape steel in dozens of diferent ways.

Thank you so much for reading all of this crap some nerd vented out
I apologise, english is not my first tongue and i havent praticed it much lately, so i am sure its full of mistakes
I would be extremely happy to help in anything i could, sugestions, brainstorming, u name it
I hope i didnt sound too much like an hypocrite with all my criticism
I will be checking out your other game (workers of kartedhir) next, good luck with your projects m8, i am considering becoming a patron for the first time in my life, i know it helps making you feel more enthusiasm about working on your games

Dunno if this should go to the review section, but to be honest i dont even know how to make a review in this forum, sry

Edit: I had something kinda relevant to add but i forgot it again, useless edit i will add it once i remember again (i usually have a few brain farts, i blame it on the weed i smoked on my teens)

Thanks for the detailed response!

The free roam will be expanded once the content until Season 1/End of LN Volume 2-3 is done, I want to have a nicely done base with enough content and then focus a whole update to add the extras, ranging from improvements to misc scenes that will fill the world, at the current rate of which the game is progressing, that will happen in R15 (With R14 covering until the end of season 1 and R15 being the refined game, then I will move to season 2 and so on).
I chose this because I would otherwise "Get lost" in improving and doing misc scenes while leaving the main story stagnant, this would be a bit boring for the players and, at the same time, waste my time as I only written ideas till Clementine so I get new ideas as I progress the main story... So doing a refined up update to add all the missing stuff is the best imho.

Maps can indeed improve and have been improved, here is an example:
SPA.png
When I first began this project, I didn't have a clear idea in mind... I only knew I wanted to have a minimalistic style, so I went for "Ground only" with a top-view but I never truly liked the result much, so as I have added stuff and done new maps, I decided to improve on the new maps and test new style while keeping the original concept in mind.

Maps (The old ones) will also be redone in R15, I will use that opportunity to redo the background for Mare's first CG too as current one is pretty ugly.

The game will not follow 1:1 with the anime or LNs as that would kind of defeat the purpose... Why play a game if you can get a better experience from the LN/Anime instead?
Since the beginning I have tried to make this clear, in fact, while the very intro may seem copied off, there are some parts that are in fact made up by me (Excluding the Albedo's first CG), like Sebas bringing Entoma with him (In the anime he goes alone whereas in the LN he brings someone but it is never specified whom, as far as I know).

There will be no fighting, it is pointless to make RPG systems where 99% of them would end with you doing 9999 dmg and one shot everything.
There will not be any random, this would be a little annoying given that even so early in the game (R5 atm) the game branches a lot and replaying will be required to unlock all the CGs... This is cool but if I start to add Random on top of that, some people would get annoyed by it.
There will be no NPC creation (As in choosing hair color, hair style, etc.) but in some points of the story, you can unlock/get new NPCs that do not even exist in the anime (including those that exist), you can decide the faith of one of them between R4 and R5.

I would never ask or seek people to work for free when I have a patreon open but at the same time my patreon is really small to seek in redoing everything in 2D. I also kinda gave up/got tired of 2D after My first game being in 2D and WoK also being in 2D and animated. I am not really an artist and feel more comfortable with writing and coding stuff, my machine is too old for DAZ3D or other high rate 3D so this is the best I can settle with for the moment.

Your english is good, I have understood everything and hopefully answered all your points!

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for the detailed response!

The free roam will be expanded once the content until Season 1/End of LN Volume 2-3 is done, I want to have a nicely done base with enough content and then focus a whole update to add the extras, ranging from improvements to misc scenes that will fill the world, at the current rate of which the game is progressing, that will happen in R15 (With R14 covering until the end of season 1 and R15 being the refined game, then I will move to season 2 and so on).
I chose this because I would otherwise "Get lost" in improving and doing misc scenes while leaving the main story stagnant, this would be a bit boring for the players and, at the same time, waste my time as I only written ideas till Clementine so I get new ideas as I progress the main story... So doing a refined up update to add all the missing stuff is the best imho.

Maps can indeed improve and have been improved, here is an example:
View attachment 410951
When I first began this project, I didn't have a clear idea in mind... I only knew I wanted to have a minimalistic style, so I went for "Ground only" with a top-view but I never truly liked the result much, so as I have added stuff and done new maps, I decided to improve on the new maps and test new style while keeping the original concept in mind.

Maps (The old ones) will also be redone in R15, I will use that opportunity to redo the background for Mare's first CG too as current one is pretty ugly.

The game will not follow 1:1 with the anime or LNs as that would kind of defeat the purpose... Why play a game if you can get a better experience from the LN/Anime instead?
Since the beginning I have tried to make this clear, in fact, while the very intro may seem copied off, there are some parts that are in fact made up by me (Excluding the Albedo's first CG), like Sebas bringing Entoma with him (In the anime he goes alone whereas in the LN he brings someone but it is never specified whom, as far as I know).

There will be no fighting, it is pointless to make RPG systems where 99% of them would end with you doing 9999 dmg and one shot everything.
There will not be any random, this would be a little annoying given that even so early in the game (R5 atm) the game branches a lot and replaying will be required to unlock all the CGs... This is cool but if I start to add Random on top of that, some people would get annoyed by it.
There will be no NPC creation (As in choosing hair color, hair style, etc.) but in some points of the story, you can unlock/get new NPCs that do not even exist in the anime (including those that exist), you can decide the faith of one of them between R4 and R5.

I would never ask or seek people to work for free when I have a patreon open but at the same time my patreon is really small to seek in redoing everything in 2D. I also kinda gave up/got tired of 2D after My first game being in 2D and WoK also being in 2D and animated. I am not really an artist and feel more comfortable with writing and coding stuff, my machine is too old for DAZ3D or other high rate 3D so this is the best I can settle with for the moment.

Your english is good, I have understood everything and hopefully answered all your points!

Indeed you have

A game can be a better/diferent experience than a LN/Anime, cuz its more interactive so therefore, it is, suposedly, more immersive, nerds like me love that

I have only watched the anime, didnt read anything, thats my way, sry, so are you telling me that he will be stupidly OP the entire time? I know thats the point of the story, he is probably the undead king, who adventurers must defeat, in some other world and story, but i had always hoped that someone or some nation as strong as him appeared so he could properly fight and show off all of Nazarick's might.
But i understand what you mean, it could become a boring and repetitive mechanic.
Its just that i find the gameplay of games like Praetorians, or Rome Total War I and II very interesting and saw potential to maybe copy something from them into your minimalistic map and world. Not imposing, just dont want you to think i was sugesting the batles most rpgs have (as i like to call them, pokemon battle copies, yes, the first game i ever played).

I agree with your planing, i am the type of person who usually loses himself in the midle of all the stuff i wanted to do. (bad planing, me a very stressfull guy)
Being a stressfull guy i dont rll agree with early access content, i want the entire deal right away, nowadays it takes a lot of self control cuz almost everything gets a rll hyped early access

First, I really liked to hear about the branching, just keep the planning organized so that you dont get frustrated when further planning. On the other hand i dont rll like having to play the game many times, i prefer when i can make one crutial save (or a couple more than one), which i can go back to when i finish one branch and want to play through another (but thats besides the point, and is completly dependent on the story itself)
And the NPC stuff you said, made me very happy, i think that some stuff is better than no stuff, and simple stuff tend to be better for me as i lack free time in general (to the point that, if i stopped with all the extra hours i do, my boss would have to hire one more employee)

I like your writing and your ideas for games and i was surprised by how much i liked your simple game (biased as i love the theme but job well done). But your art man, to be honest, i think the best way for you to expand your patreon to the next level is to upgrade your art.
As a not artist, to a not artist man, i know its hard, find a nice artist gf that can draw for ya, win win dont you think?
(I apologise greatly as i know i am talking about personal stuff, which is none of my business, its just a small harmless joke)

Edit1: I dont worry much about the upgrading of scenes and maps, i know its doable, and will be done when the right time comes, if it comes. I liked the version of the story you are creating and will follow this game for it

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Indeed you have

A game can be a better/diferent experience than a LN/Anime, cuz its more interactive so therefore, it is, suposedly, more immersive, nerds like me love that

I have only watched the anime, didnt read anything, thats my way, sry, so are you telling me that he will be stupidly OP the entire time? I know thats the point of the story, he is probably the undead king, who adventurers must defeat, in some other world and story, but i had always hoped that someone or some nation as strong as him appeared so he could properly fight and show off all of Nazarick's might.
But i understand what you mean, it could become a boring and repetitive mechanic.
Its just that i find the gameplay of games like Praetorians, or Rome Total War I and II very interesting and saw potential to maybe copy something from them into your minimalistic map and world. Not imposing, just dont want you to think i was sugesting the batles most rpgs have (as i like to call them, pokemon battle copies, yes, the first game i ever played).

I agree with your planing, i am the type of person who usually loses himself in the midle of all the stuff i wanted to do. (bad planing, me a very stressfull guy)
Being a stressfull guy i dont rll agree with early access content, i want the entire deal right away, nowadays it takes a lot of self control cuz almost everything gets a rll hyped early access

First, I really liked to hear about the branching, just keep the planning organized so that you dont get frustrated when further planning. On the other hand i dont rll like having to play the game many times, i prefer when i can make one crutial save (or a couple more than one), which i can go back to when i finish one branch and want to play through another (but thats besides the point, and is completly dependent on the story itself)
And the NPC stuff you said, made me very happy, i think that some stuff is better than no stuff, and simple stuff tend to be better for me as i lack free time in general (to the point that, if i stopped with all the extra hours i do, my boss would have to hire one more employee)

I like your writing and your ideas for games and i was surprised by how much i liked your simple game (biased as i love the theme but job well done). But your art man, to be honest, i think the best way for you to expand your patreon to the next level is to upgrade your art.
As a not artist, to a not artist man, i know its hard, find a nice artist gf that can draw for ya, win win dont you think?
(I apologise greatly as i know i am talking about personal stuff, which is none of my business, its just a small harmless joke)

Edit1: I dont worry much about the upgrading of scenes and maps, i know its doable, and will be done when the right time comes, if it comes. I liked the version of the story you are creating and will follow this game for it
Well, I cannot afford to invest money on a hobby if not money gained from patreon.
If my patreon will improve so will the art eventually (among other things), if not, it is a hobby I still enjoy doing regardless.

The art is done in Koikatsu tho, so I do not see the problem with it... Unless I am cursed with doing bad graphics regardless of what I use :p That would be funny.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Well, I cannot afford to invest money on a hobby if not money gained from patreon.
If my patreon will improve so will the art eventually (among other things), if not, it is a hobby I still enjoy doing regardless.

The art is done in Koikatsu tho, so I do not see the problem with it... Unless I am cursed with doing bad graphics regardless of what I use :p That would be funny.

I am more of the type that likes to use good tools, but i supose i have been kinda spoiled, i can understand why you do it that way though.

Wouldnt say cursed, some ppl have more interest in some things than others, so they pratice more the things they like more, and they pay more atention, etc etc, so its absolutly normal that some make better graphics than others (even if they use the same tools), as others might be better writers or programers. But for Koikatsu, your graphics leave little to complain about, we are just too used to mega pc's rendering nice girls for us. Or a supa skilled artist handrawing simetric and nice shaped boobs (it mind blows me how they can do that with a pencil and their bare hands).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hmm interesting will probably wait b/c there is no mac version as of yet.
As of R4 on there is a (hopefully) working MAC version now.

dont can open it, got a AntiVir massage.. its auto del the .exe
For those that get a false positive warning and are too lazy to whitelist the game, there is now a WEB build available to try the game.
It is sort of limited and I cannot promise I will keep it as updated as the normal builds but, at the very least, you can give it a shot.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Rll happy to see another update, this is the game i follow the closest, first time seing how much content u put in a normal update.
I had no false positive last TIME hopefully it will remain that way

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Rll happy to see another update, this is the game i follow the closest, first time seing how much content u put in a normal update.
I had no false positive last TIME hopefully it will remain that way
If you did not have a false positive before, you will not this time either. Only happens with some antiviruses despite updating the engine and redownloading, even so, there is a WEB build available now so even those with false positive can play.

R4 (this latest release) does not have a lot of content, it focuses mostly on fixing and adding features. The actual playable content is barely 10 minutes.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you did not have a false positive before, you will not this time either. Only happens with some antiviruses despite updating the engine and redownloading, even so, there is a WEB build available now so even those with false positive can play.

R4 (this latest release) does not have a lot of content, it focuses mostly on fixing and adding features. The actual playable content is barely 10 minutes.
I had a false positive in R2 but after telling the antivirus to recover the files and put them in "exception" everything worked like intended. After that i never had a similar warning by anything. However many people don't know how to do that kind of stuff or how to tell a anti virus to ignore some files.

Not sure why tough. Most anti virus programs are pretty simple.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes