D

Deleted member 22113

This looks and sounds awesome but hows the content worth playing yet or wait for another few versions

D

Deleted member 51206

One thing that i do know, from playing for 15 minutes, i HEAVILY hate the delay when opening the map.

Reactions: Winterfire

lewd_morpheus

Feb 8, 2019
I am trying to do both, the main focus is of course the hentai part but I will put it only where it makes sense to avoid making the story become ridiculous.
You can see that in the first hentai scene, I could have made it longer but given the point of the story where they are in, it would have not made sense.
who is responsible for the looks of this game, i dont want to bash the creator but why didn´t you just put a simple 2D fan art in it? The story is very good but the visuals are a bit off putting

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
who is responsible for the looks of this game, i dont want to bash the creator but why didn´t you just put a simple 2D fan art in it? The story is very good but the visuals are a bit off putting
I am responsible for everything.
Fan art would make no sense, way too different styles and many of the characters do not even exist to begin with.

If you point to a specific thing, I am willing to redo it as I have done in the past and will do so in the future, however if you tell me "all visuals suck" then there's not much I can do at this point unfortunately.

Perhaps you are refering to older CGs?
One of the latest CGs I have done is this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/overlord-h-r9-winterfire.36056/#lg=post-2346813&slide=8

I think it looks fairly acceptable.

Reactions: Ghost325

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
In the future, do you intend to animate the H Scenes?
That is impossible with my current equipment, current CGs are a composite.

Even if I'd manage to upgrade my computer, redoing everything would be a pretty colossal work, only to have an x second looped animation and the size easily double at the very least (Currently stands at 1.5gb), so I am not sure if it would even be worth it.

Beyond that I did not really put too much thought into it, I guess it is something I can consider when, one day, I will have the tools to do so.

Reactions: Ghost325

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018

Even if I'd manage to upgrade my computer, redoing everything would be a pretty colossal work, only to have an x second looped animation and the size easily double at the very least (Currently stands at 1.5gb), so I am not sure if it would even be worth it.

Beyond that I did not really put too much thought into it, I guess it is something I can consider when, one day, I will have the tools to do so.
I understand, it's really complicated, but for me the most important thing is to continue developing Ainz's relationship with the characters and adding the original content. Looking forward to the next builds :3

Minado

Aug 25, 2017

Ye, i dont need animations, or u to make the best cg on this forum, u have improved on that department since the first time i played ur game

Would be lit if you could add clothes

But outfits, that would indeed be lit, i rll like options, and lewd outfits, so many lewd outfits would be lit, even if that doesnt fit well in the story or gameplay

Reactions: pharis

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There'll be a few "outfits" but they will exist only within the scene (Albedo with Apron and Narberal with bunny outfit just to make a few examples)

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
I see what you mean
i know absolutly nothing about making games like this, but, how hard would it be to make a system that allows u to chose what any character on the game wears?
is it not that hard but extremely time consuming? (making all the outfits and a few dialogue changes)
i dont see a need for you to make it, nor am i asking adamantly for it, so dont fret about it, i am just curiou

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I see what you mean
i know absolutly nothing about making games like this, but, how hard would it be to make a system that allows u to chose what any character on the game wears?
is it not that hard but extremely time consuming? (making all the outfits and a few dialogue changes)
i dont see a need for you to make it, nor am i asking adamantly for it, so dont fret about it, i am just curiou
It would be quite easy but having Albedo with an apron outside of a hentai scene would be a bit ridiculous.
I guess it would work in a trainer game but since I am following the lore and plot as closely as possible, such changes would not make much sense.

Reactions: Minado
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes