Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
im amazed there's not a mirror scene where Albedo tries to dress daughter as a boy cuz of the misunderstanding. also curious if there anything planned with Britta(red haired ranger girl who got red potion), or the two girls from 8 fingers.(blonde drug dealer and the girl with the flying/dancing blades.) i know they're not even minor characters except maybe Britta but i was still cuirious...cuz you know....boobs and such.
I made a poll for Britta, votes were overwhelmingly positive so she will be introduced in the near future.
Hilma (I suppose you are talking about her?) is alive in both canon anime/ln and in the game, she works for you in Re-Estize.
Estrodom is dead and Ainz is not even aware of her existence outside of reports, in the far future I may hold a poll and change this, but she is not a priority at the moment.

Reactions: Look-see

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
Overlord H - R22
Changelog:
-Fixed: Misc 39 thumbnail.
-Fixed: Bukubukuchagama's and Peroroncino's outline width.
-Fixed: Horizontal offset in floor selection (Fallback from R21).

-Changed: World map has been overhauled.
-Changed: You can quickly exit the gallery by pressing "ESC".
-Changed: Arche, Rubedo and Imina have their own custom font now.
-Changed: Lizardman village's access has been moved to the Great Lake.
-Changed: R21 side events play an objective before and last till the end of day 71.

-Added: Hide button to support android ports.
-Added: Preference for custom fonts and M/M (Default: Disabled).
-Added: Textbox sample in preferences.
-Added: Map exit points in E-Rantel and Re-Estize.
-Added: 4 CGs.
-Added: 1 Mirror event.
-Added: 1 Character (Jirnivel).
-Added: 3 Side event.
-Added: 1 Map (Gigantic Tree).
-Added: 1 Gold Token: Mare (Thanks Springbuns for the ideas!)
-Added: 8400 words (~20 minutes gameplay).

Download link (Windows, Linux):
Download link (MAC):
Patch 1:

Changelog:
-Fixed crash at the beginning of Clementine's footjob.
-Fixed Rubedo's side event appearing before her activation.

Installation:
Overwrite the files in game folder with the new ones contained in the zip.

Overlord H - R22 (Walkthrough)
-Added: Misc CG 44, 45, 46, 47.
-Added: Mirror event 32.
Download link:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is pregnancy already implemented or is it still only a "future goal"?
Pregnancy has been available for a long while.
You cannot impregnate everyone yet, but the first batch of marriages (Narberal,Yuri and Albedo) can already get pregnant.

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
So got a few bugs. After Mare and Aura return from their intimidation mission there is an exception error that occurs when Aura says, "It would be troublesome if she would have ended up among the casualties" And a mirror event unlocks. You can ignore it with seemingly no issue, however, trying to access the mirror, specifically the page where the new event is listed, will have... interesting results. Another exception occurs, but ignoring it leads to you teleporting to another part of Nazarick(I have never been teleported out of it so far) and/or into an event with Nazarick, including one time where attempting to figure out what the objective is specifically tells you that you should not be able to get this without using either a save from R8 or save editing and mentions setting the 'kidnapping Clementine flag to =True.'

Yeah uh... new mirror event seems to be a little precocious from what I can tell.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
So got a few bugs. After Mare and Aura return from their intimidation mission there is an exception error that occurs when Aura says, "It would be troublesome if she would have ended up among the casualties" And a mirror event unlocks. You can ignore it with seemingly no issue, however, trying to access the mirror, specifically the page where the new event is listed, will have... interesting results. Another exception occurs, but ignoring it leads to you teleporting to another part of Nazarick(I have never been teleported out of it so far) and/or into an event with Nazarick, including one time where attempting to figure out what the objective is specifically tells you that you should not be able to get this without using either a save from R8 or save editing and mentions setting the 'kidnapping Clementine flag to =True.'

Yeah uh... new mirror event seems to be a little precocious from what I can tell.
Can you copy/paste the error message?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Another exception occurs, but ignoring it leads to you teleporting to another part of Nazarick(I have never been teleported out of it so far)
I think you've stepped one of nazarick's traps.. It's a good thing you didn't end up on kyohoukus chamber it will end up badly :ROFLMAO:

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Can you copy/paste the error message?
I also have a save file from the Clementinekidnap bug thing if you need.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 19, in execute
  File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 25, in execute
  File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 586, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenarios/intro/intro.rpyc", line 466, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 912, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 920, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/intro/AuraSpeech.rpyc", line 696, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 936, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/ShalltearInteraction.rpyc", line 228, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 932, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/Demiurge8thFloorRestricted.rpyc", line 51, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/DemiurgeBreedingRequest.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 924, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/GargantuaInteraction.rpyc", line 57, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 928, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/VictimInteraction.rpyc", line 131, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/VictimRubedoInformation.rpyc", line 64, in script call
    ��0{�R�c�(P��ɫ��wt�Ge�ۃ?��>�x-���*��    �'E

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I also have a save file from the Clementinekidnap bug thing if you need.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 19, in execute
  File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 25, in execute
  File "game/scenarios/Mirror/_mirror.rpy", line 586, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenarios/intro/intro.rpyc", line 466, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 912, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 920, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/intro/AuraSpeech.rpyc", line 696, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 936, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/ShalltearInteraction.rpyc", line 228, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/Demiurge8thFloorRestricted.rpyc", line 51, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/DemiurgeBreedingRequest.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "game/tokens/Momonga.rpyc", line 924, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/GargantuaInteraction.rpyc", line 57, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/VictimInteraction.rpyc", line 131, in script call
  File "game/scenarios/EP2_FreeMovement/VictimRubedoInformation.rpyc", line 64, in script call
    ��0{�R�c�(P��ɫ��wt�Ge�ۃ?��>�x-���*��    �'E

I believe I have fixed it, try applying this patch:
You will probably need to view the Aura's event once again to unlock the mirror event, but then it should work just fine.

As for the kidnapping Clementine bug, that was fixed long ago... I believe you are having that issue because you have loaded an older save (prior to the fix), but it is fine, when you view that message the game attempts to fix itself so you will just need to view the objective once more to continue.

Reactions: Sallin_Kari

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Wish I could play the latest build.It's hard without an official port for android. Guess i'll be on the spectators sit for now :coffee::whistle:(y)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Wish I could play the latest build.It's hard without an official port for android. Guess i'll be on the spectators sit for now :coffee::whistle:(y)
This is the latest build (Same one as patreon), someone shared it a few days back.
I add content often so even if you were a few releases back, you would not miss out much.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Really now, you decided to make a route where Ainz is a romance sub to Clementine... :unsure: you guys do realize that there will be far more people who decided sparing her only because they wanted to "punish" and maybe even break in the hot murder-happy psycho thot later, rather than those that wanted to see her being a dominatrix/sadist on the path of redemption, right?
Even discounting Shaltear, if you dont like lolis for some reason, there is Lupusregina and Solution covering sadist front in spades.
On the oter hand, aiside from some characters at the much later date, Clementine and the girls from Eight Fingers (shame that you decided to skip hot sword dancer btw) are the only ones that can satisfy rape and taming fetishes, without much stink from people that dont like them. When you sell people, torture them, or even rape them yourself, you kinda deserve any kind of shit going your way, after all.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Really now, you decided to make a route where Ainz is a romance sub to Clementine... :unsure: you guys do realize that there will be far more people who decided sparing her only because they wanted to "punish" and maybe even break in the hot murder-happy psycho thot later, rather than those that wanted to see her being a dominatrix/sadist on the path of redemption, right?
Even discounting Shaltear, if you dont like lolis for some reason, there is Lupusregina and Solution covering sadist front in spades.
On the oter hand, aiside from some characters at the much later date, Clementine and the girls from Eight Fingers (shame that you decided to skip hot sword dancer btw) are the only ones that can satisfy rape and taming fetishes, without much stink from people that dont like them. When you sell people, torture them, or even rape them yourself, you kinda deserve any kind of shit going your way, after all.
Ainz will never be a sub, he just indulges Clementine within some limits to have a refreshing change of pace.

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
I believe I have fixed it, try applying this patch: Mega
You will probably need to view the Aura's event once again to unlock the mirror event, but then it should work just fine.

As for the kidnapping Clementine bug, that was fixed long ago... I believe you are having that issue because you have loaded an older save (prior to the fix), but it is fine, when you view that message the game attempts to fix itself so you will just need to view the objective once more to continue.
Yes well my thing was more I got the Clementine bug from the mirror, rather then from an old save, so I was including it for that purpose rather then as a separate bug report.

Also patch fixes the problem thanks.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
My laptop is broken and i'm currently using my phone to play games... So yup i'm just gonna wait for the repacks of the android version.... Also nice update though.. Also a question is aura gonna get a guhehehe scene?
This is the latest build (Same one as patreon), someone shared it a few days back.
I add content often so even if you were a few releases back, you would not miss out much.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
My laptop is broken and i'm currently using my phone to play games... So yup i'm just gonna wait for the repacks of the android version.... Also nice update though.. Also a question is aura gonna get a guhehehe scene?
Oh my bad, misunderstood what you meant.
Good news is that I have added a few android things: World map should be easier to use now and look generally better, added an option to easily hide the text box too.
Just need someone to make the port as I cannot do it myself at the moment.

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Oh my bad, misunderstood what you meant.
Good news is that I have added a few android things: World map should be easier to use now and look generally better, added an option to easily hide the text box too.
Just need someone to make the port as I cannot do it myself at the moment.
Ya I know you've been busy with the updates and it's always on time and more content.. Tnx for that and keep up the goodwork hehe (P.S still waiting for the entoma content)

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Ainz will never be a sub, he just indulges Clementine within some limits to have a refreshing change of pace.
Ok. I will be even more blunt. Im semi-interested in backing you guys, since I love Overlord series, but I want to know upfront, will there be actual power-trip routes with actual rapings, subjugations, dominations or even breakings of characters like Clementine and "Golden Princess". You know, stuff that any decent Overlord with a working penis usually does to his female slaves and prisoners.

While there are litteral tons of vanila harems of different quality on the web, there are very few things like Rance or Black Bunny series. I want just the later, a healthy mix of comedy(you have that), action(also kinda there) and rapings of smug and/or overconfident female foes that got beaten and captured by our favorite Supreme Being.

Do you plan to go in that direction, or will it stay on the current, family friendly level, where the darkest carnal thing Ainz has done so far was taming the big titied cave-snek?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes