Minado

Aug 25, 2017
sry bro, i am one tier from the latest update and walkthrough, and i find the last tier to be very loyal

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I'm so excited about the new content for the R21 :love::love::love: I can finally see more of cz.. Hope entoma gets a new content as well...

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I'm sure it's already been asked, aswell as answered but I'm going to ask anyways. If we "confess" to a character (Jelori, Lupus, etc.) will they become our main/only love-interest or will it eventually become a harem?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm sure it's already been asked, aswell as answered but I'm going to ask anyways. If we "confess" to a character (Jelori, Lupus, etc.) will they become our main/only love-interest or will it eventually become a harem?
It can become the start of a harem or not, up to you.

If you confess and marry Albedo, you can either stick with her or pursue Shalltear as second wife and as for Shizu, she has "three stages": Main wife (If you had no other wife before confessing to her), Second partner/concubine (If you had any other wife prior to her) or third partner/concubine (If you had confessed to Albedo and then Shalltear).

Shizu gets new events in R21, R22 and then eventually her own confession event.

• Love
Reactions: GrannyJuices

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
It can become the start of a harem or not, up to you.

If you confess and marry Albedo, you can either stick with her or pursue Shalltear as second wife and as for Shizu, she has "three stages": Main wife (If you had no other wife before confessing to her), Second partner/concubine (If you had any other wife prior to her) or third partner/concubine (If you had confessed to Albedo and then Shalltear).

Shizu gets new events in R21, R22 and then eventually her own confession event.
Can I make shalltear my concubine in R19? If I can how?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Can I make shalltear my concubine in R19? If I can how?
Shalltear can only become second wife for now, you can start that path and then she will tell you she needs some time to think. That's the start of her route basically.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Rosalyn, Lupusregina, Jelori.
Solution was the hardest to get imho, so good job on unlocking that.
oh really i got her it is because taht after demiurge attacke reeztize and after rewarding solution she asked to wash ainz form now on but strange is i only got the scene ones even after making a new game and the first time in the spa allowed her to wash me

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im amazed there's not a mirror scene where Albedo tries to dress daughter as a boy cuz of the misunderstanding. also curious if there anything planned with Britta(red haired ranger girl who got red potion), or the two girls from 8 fingers.(blonde drug dealer and the girl with the flying/dancing blades.) i know they're not even minor characters except maybe Britta but i was still cuirious...cuz you know....boobs and such.

Reactions: Winterfire
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes