Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i think there is a bug with the event afrer you revive ninya i wathced the evetn in the throne room and arenai do a story mission and the event is there again, and two new children cool i wonder what lupus child will look like and maybe the otehrs girls will have children too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i think there is a bug with the event afrer you revive ninya i wathced the evetn in the throne room and arenai do a story mission and the event is there again
Yes, that was fixed in R20 together with Aureole's event.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
is there any meaningful choices in these game or is these more liner story?
All choices are meaningful, there are no "fake" choices.

-edit-
Aside from 1-2 choices, but more than being fake, I just did not do anything with them (yet?)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
oh yeah if i made the story so taht shalltear does not berays me i cant get her as second wife?
Not yet.
You will be able to later on though, eventually (Late game content) you will be able to build a whole harem if you so wish.
The starting point for said harem does not really matter.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Not yet.
You will be able to later on though, eventually (Late game content) you will be able to build a whole harem if you so wish.
The starting point for said harem does not really matter.
i really would like to see clemtentine in the harem crazy murder girls are the best XD

airze

Feb 8, 2018
what do I need to do to unlock albedo cg 11 &13?
or are they same as 10%12 just non pregnant variants

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I tried asking in discord but nobody replied soo.....
say if I choose I love Albedo, will I
-be locked to having sexual content with her only
-or can I say I love her and afterwards say I love others as well or have sex with others as well (will I reject others advances)

and the 2nd choice I love her as much as I love others choice will I be missing out on some scenes or every scene in the 1st choice I love Albedo be in it?

I just want to know the choice which gives me all the options without having to play a new game with different choices as the game still feels the same to me and I get bored pretty quickly

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Nice update but I'll wait for the R20 for more content ;););) hope there's a cz and entoma content

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
-or can I say I love her and afterwards say I love others as well or have sex with others as well (will I reject others advances)

and the 2nd choice I love her as much as I love others choice will I be missing out on some scenes or every scene in the 1st choice I love Albedo be in it?

I just want to know the choice which gives me all the options without having to play a new game with different choices as the game still feels the same to me and I get bored pretty quickly
Answered

Nice update but I'll wait for the R20 for more content ;););) hope there's a cz and entoma content
CZ in R21.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

the choice of if you say I love Albedo will make you one her route only but you can still bang the hookers and will block confessions to other but choosing I love them all will make it so you can confess to anyone of them

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire what do I need to do to unlock albedo cg 11 &13?
or are they same as 10%12 just non pregnant variants
CG 11
Follow the main storyline and confess to Albedo to enter her route (The events of Albedo CG 4). When having intercourse with her, if you are given the choice, always choose to cum outside her; After getting promoted to Adamantite plate in E-rantel on day 10, you will unlock this CG.

CG 13
Follow the main storyline and confess to Albedo, keep cumming outside when given the chance. On day 28, at the beginning of Season 2, you will have a wedding ceremony with Albedo which will unlock this CG.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
CG 11
Follow the main storyline and confess to Albedo to enter her route (The events of Albedo CG 4). When having intercourse with her, if you are given the choice, always choose to cum outside her; After getting promoted to Adamantite plate in E-rantel on day 10, you will unlock this CG.

CG 13
Follow the main storyline and confess to Albedo, keep cumming outside when given the chance. On day 28, at the beginning of Season 2, you will have a wedding ceremony with Albedo which will unlock this CG.
thanks

Reactions: Winterfire
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes