Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ok, i have waited a long time, but is there a way to get a harem?
It really depends on your definition of harem, but if you want the whole main cast, then it'll be end of game content.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I really need a walkthrough guilde to play and unlock all the gallery right now, I try every way like a blind man walk on landmine but still so many not unlock

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I really need a walkthrough guilde to play and unlock all the gallery right now, I try every way like a blind man walk on landmine but still so many not unlock
99% of them only unlock once you've done both options of cum inside/outside, then it unlocks. So do the one you dont want, finish it, reload and do the one you want. Then once thats done, some of them are rough to figure out.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I like monogamous romances but this game seems to really be the wrong setting.
We play the OVERLORD who has an army of 100% loyal female npcs all deeply enamoured with the pc.
This setting screams for a harem.

Reactions: syponis

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I like monogamous romances but this game seems to really be the wrong setting.
We play the OVERLORD who has an army of 100% loyal female npcs all deeply enamoured with the pc.
This setting screams for a harem.
There will be a harem and, depending on your definition of harem, you can already have one.
Anything more than this, early on, and I could have simply made a trainer game.

99% of them only unlock once you've done both options of cum inside/outside, then it unlocks. So do the one you dont want, finish it, reload and do the one you want. Then once thats done, some of them are rough to figure out.
Not that many! :p I believe only 6-7 CGs have such a choice.

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Harems are nice but I think Ainz would be selective of who he would accept as his wives.

Which is why I'm happy with Albedo and Shalltear duo. Hope to see plenty of shenanigans on their route.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
hmm, I like Overlord and to see there's a H-game for it just make me hyped as fck. Especially knowing that it's harem.

Sadly, I'm not the type to support a creator over patreon since there's too many risks involved. If the game is complete, even if it's priced 60$ I would still buy it... but to become a patreon is kinda meh for me... but I will check the game first to see the current state so far. If the game is up to my liking then I will try to become a patreon for a while.

Oh, right, may I ask why you lock the R20 updates in your patreon? I mean, you don't need to release the patch for pub but perhaps we could read what we could expect from R20 and above? I honestly don't know thx

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hmm, I like Overlord and to see there's a H-game for it just make me hyped as fck. Especially knowing that it's harem.

Sadly, I'm not the type to support a creator over patreon since there's too many risks involved. If the game is complete, even if it's priced 60$ I would still buy it... but to become a patreon is kinda meh for me... but I will check the game first to see the current state so far. If the game is up to my liking then I will try to become a patreon for a while.

Oh, right, may I ask why you lock the R20 updates in your patreon? I mean, you don't need to release the patch for pub but perhaps we could read what we could expect from R20 and above? I honestly don't know thx
You do support creators, by playing/trying out the game and giving feedback, not all support has to be done through patreon.

R20 updates are not truly locked, in progress-report on my discord server I do update daily its state to give everyone an idea of how much content a release will have. If you join it, you can give it a look before I reset it to update people on R21 state.

As for detailed posts with previews and other information... There is no particular reason why I lock them up if not to give out something to tier 1 (1 dollar) on patreon.

Reactions: Leixein

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
sama why can't start my game,i see it's in the thread but windows not view
If you are using Windows, download the windows version and open the executable (OverlordH.exe), then wait a while... If you are using a laptop with a hdd, it may take up to a minute before the game boots up. Much less with a 3'5 HDD/SSD.

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
You will be able to do that, eventually.
However, when it comes to "wife", only some characters at once can get that role (It would get messy otherwise, you can see marriage mechanics in R12).

The role of wife allows the chosen character to be always by Ainz's side and also unlock many side events (and therefore CGs) throughout the story, same goes for second wife, but she will not always be by his side.
There are other reasons why it would get quite messy, but I cannot say why at this time otherwise I would make pretty big spoilers.

Also, feel free to ask for whatever, it is not "work" for me, I do it as a hobby in my free time and I have fun in making games regardless of my Patreon, the latter simply allows me to spend money in said hobby (Frozen Prison assets, to make an example).
Yo, let's get a Harem route going, that makes the most sense to me with how everything is set up, like its the Bone Daddy, he ain't gonna stop at 2 girls, like it said in the story, a person of his level would have more than one wife, but I think he should have more than 2 wives, or is that just me. Regardless love the game and Winter, from what I've seen you are really active with your fans/community which is so awesome, keep doing you hermano, keep doing you.

Reactions: Winterfire

airze

Feb 8, 2018
what do I need to do to unlock Mirror Events 26? I check in previous post and didn't find it help plz

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
what do I need to do to unlock Mirror Events 26? I check in previous post and didn't find it help plz
Confess to Jelori and on your first night together after your marriage (53rd night) you will unlock this mirror event if Clementine is alive and has been kidnapped.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes