Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
--When talking to Neimel, it still says "decide your faith" instead of fate.
--When cuddling with Nerbal the first time in the tent - despire its short duration - despite
--(capture Clementine and visit Nueronist) Momonaga asks as (SHE) watches Clementine
--meeting the dragon - evenience - not sure what that is for? I was ready for that outcome or something? not sure what should be there.
--Aureole event seems to keep repeating every time i come back to Nazerick?
--after cocytus defeat, demiurge talks about governing - It would be (A) useful learning experience.
-- Does kuromes scene end pre-maturely? Ainz is like ... about how you address me and then it ends?
--Sebas talking to Ainz - my miscalculation (caused) (our) cover to be at risk.
--Sebas talking to Ainz - Demonstrate (to) me if you will obey my orders, whatever they are.
--Tuare talking in the throne room - i am ready to (pledge) my loyalty
--Ainz talking to Demiurge about the plan - does the plan we had still work or (did) Sebas (alter) it too much?
--Talking to Narberal in the bedroom when shes pregnant - Many questions left unanswered flow through my mind, before (Narberal) puts a temporary halt to them.
--On albedos path if you spend time with your daughter, Albedo mentions interuptions in the hotsprings, but if you spend time with daughter, you never even goto the hot spring to get inerupted ...
--during Shalltear fight Ainz says faith instead of fate when talking about defeat.
--Jelori talking to Albedo in the office - my strength is adequate

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Why does visiting the goblin prostitute use up 2 charges on the ring?

Ill just chuck all the typos in 1 post :p

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Why does visiting the goblin prostitute use up 2 charges on the ring?

Ill just chuck all the typos in 1 post :p
Because Momonga did not ask her how much she costs, he just hands her a coin thinking it is enough, but it buys him many hours with that prostitute. While she is fucking him, he has to use a second charge to keep his human form up.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ah makes sense, i didnt think of that.

*EDIT* So uh did we completely skip over Shalltears brainwashing? or does that only happen in her route or something? Cause i just got done with Demiurges fight?

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ah makes sense, i didnt think of that.

*EDIT* So uh did we completely skip over Shalltears brainwashing? or does that only happen in her route or something? Cause i just got done with Demiurges fight?
That happens only if you kill Clementine. Her death puts in motion all the events that lead to Shalltear's mind control.
With Clementine alive, Ainz does not need another martial user and Shalltear never gets the mission to find one.

ok mirror event 24 says shalltear but i still dont know what i should do
Marry Albedo and get Shalltear as second wife.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
That happens only if you kill Clementine. Her death puts in motion all the events that lead to Shalltear's mind control.
With Clementine alive, Ainz does not need another martial user and Shalltear never gets the mission to find one.

Marry Albedo and get Shalltear as second wife.
i am already married to albedo so most i enter shalltear room?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i am already married to albedo so most i enter shalltear room?
Just a moment/scene before reviving the lizardmen, if I recall correctly.
Instead of going from fake nazarick to the lizardmen village, you go back to Nazarick and access adipocere chamber.

Reactions: Luka32

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Overlord H [R18] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (191 MB): - - - -
MAC (181 MB): - - - -

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
Hey Winter, how can I unlock the last cgs from Narberal and Lupusregina? I played until the end of R18, did all the secondary events and I still couldn't.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hey Winter, how can I unlock the last cgs from Narberal and Lupusregina? I played until the end of R18, did all the secondary events and I still couldn't.
By last you mean Narberal CG 11?

I am fairly sure Lupusregina last CG is 7, as I have not added anything new in a while for her, so for that one it is:
Confess to Lupusregina and on your first night together, in Momonga's chambers, after your marriage (53rd night) you will unlock this CG.

Reactions: Ghost325

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Story Spoiler Question -
Have they ever explained how / what brainwashed Shalltear?

What is the main difference between taking and leaving Clementines body?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Story Spoiler Question -
Have they ever explained how / what brainwashed Shalltear?

What is the main difference between taking and leaving Clementines body?
2. You'll find out in R20!

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
By last you mean Narberal CG 11?

I am fairly sure Lupusregina last CG is 7, as I have not added anything new in a while for her, so for that one it is:
Confess to Lupusregina and on your first night together, in Momonga's chambers, after your marriage (53rd night) you will unlock this CG.
in this case, it would be Narberal CG 9 and Lupusregina CG 7

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
in this case, it would be Narberal CG 9 and Lupusregina CG 7
Narberal CG 9:
If Narberal is your wife and you came inside her during the events of CG 8, you will be finding her in your chambers during day 53. Interact with her before night to unlock this CG.

Reactions: Ghost325
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes