Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ah thx sir but i am still missing number 24 but i wait till the new version is out with teh hints XD and will you put neimel maybe as a wife option?
No, the wife gets a pretty high rank within Nazarick, outsiders like Neimel are more akin to expendable resources and as such they will get only hentai scenes with no confessions or anything like that.
Even having Jelori and Rosalyn is stretching it a little too far :p

Besides, if all hentai in the game was locked under a confession event, it would get annoying fast.

BMG64

Nov 25, 2018
For some reason i cannot open the files on Mac, i've downloaded several versions/updates and it doesn't open. I can play other games with renpy but not this one. Any solution to this?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
For some reason i cannot open the files on Mac, i've downloaded several versions/updates and it doesn't open. I can play other games with renpy but not this one. Any solution to this?
Did you try Patreon's version? Maybe the links here have been repacked, I have heard that repacking breaks things... The one I have posted on Patreon is straight out of ren'py and should have no issues.
What issue are you having anyways? Game may take a while to start up. Happens on Windows too.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
I am really, really confused here. How do I unlock Shalltear? Not sure how to unlock her scenes.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Also, how unlock lupus and narberel 3rd image?
Lupusregina CG 3
Follow the main storyline and on the tenth night, if you have killed Clementine, just before fighting Shalltear a new event will be unlocked outside of Nazarick. Interact with Lupusregina to unlock this CG.

Narberal CG 3
Follow the main storyline and on day four, when you have to choose a companion to visit Carne Village, pick "Tell Narberal to join me."

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for replying. Slight mistake. I meant the 2nd image for Narberal. Also what is the last image for Shalltear?

Question, will Clementine be getting H any time soon?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for replying. Slight mistake. I meant the 2nd image for Narberal. Also what is the last image for Shalltear?

Question, will Clementine be getting H any time soon?
Last of Shalltear's needs Clementine to be dead, on day 37 just before going to the lizardmen's village you should encounter her in the Adicopere Chambers.

CG 2 of Narberal is something you probably already got, it is the confession event.
You need to view BOTH the outcomes of "Cum inside" and "Cum outside" to fully unlock the CG.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I gave a quick look at the code, and some of those issues should not be able to occur... Could it be that you have loaded some old saves? (Prior to R9)

It could be that I have missed a few things, I have plans to play the game myself from the beginning and do some bug hunting someday soon, I'll try to follow that decision tree for starters and see if I can replicate that other issue.
first play, ignored game until now. what happened was the preparation for shalltear fight scene was active in momongas room alongside the setting off scene in the throne room. is it possible a jump mark is missing somewhere in there?

Reactions: Winterfire

druidnick

Jun 5, 2018
Can't get the game to launch. It seems whenever I try to launch it, an empty log will appear in the file. Tried reinstalling from different links, but it still won't launch. Windows version.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
first play, ignored game until now. what happened was the preparation for shalltear fight scene was active in momongas room alongside the setting off scene in the throne room. is it possible a jump mark is missing somewhere in there?
Ohhh! Omg! Yes, I had forgotten to put a check, it's fixed now. Thanks a lot!

Can't get the game to launch. It seems whenever I try to launch it, an empty log will appear in the file. Tried reinstalling from different links, but it still won't launch. Windows version.
It takes a while to launch, depending on your computer even as long as two minutes.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is it necessary to know the anime to fully enjoy/understand this game?
To "Fully" enjoy it, you should know both the anime and LN.
However, I made sure to include the important parts as well for both of those, so you should be able to play it without any issue.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
To "Fully" enjoy it, you should know both the anime and LN.
However, I made sure to include the important parts as well for both of those, so you should be able to play it without any issue.
It is a bit confusing later on, still. By not making Suzukis mistake and grabbing the little shit from the graveyard I dont know whats going on when theyre running around. I havent seen the 2nd attack on carne village either.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It is a bit confusing later on, still. By not making Suzukis mistake and grabbing the little shit from the graveyard I dont know whats going on when theyre running around. I havent seen the 2nd attack on carne village either.
Yes, I summarized the Carne village thing because I had planned to have a flashback later on (which happens as a side event with Neimel, if left alive).
When possible, I try to skip or twist things my own way... Otherwise it would just be a recap of the anime/ln :p
However, even so, I have included enough of the core story to make sense.

If you mean the dragon events: By capturing Clementine (Martial user) Ainz does not need to send Shalltear to look for one, the people who attacked Shalltear never encounter her and manage to fullfil their goal, but it ends badly for most of them.
Off-screen Brita's party dies and she is caught (just a small note for myself if I will ever include her).
Since the Dragon makes a lot of "noise", you never require Nigredo's help to find it and Shalltear never goes in depression which means less events to comfort her and she still considers herself worthy of being Ainz's wife, rather than settling for the second wife spot. It will have other effects later on, but those would be game-spoilers.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes