Toki Wartooth

Jan 8, 2020
Yeah you can get all these characters in Koikatsu or other Illusion Games.
A guy named NiiCri made a couple Albedo SWF animations as well. Pretty good for SWF.
Find them on SWFchan or something. I found an Abode dev version for these. Also free.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Winterfire I got an ingame error message about getting to somewhre impossible. I didn't edit the settings, and it said if that happened to tell you. List of circumstances that I did for that, which are different from the ones I reloaded to get back: said Narberal was my wife, confessed, kidnapped Clem. New Event showed up for Ainz's room. Couldn't activate it for awhile until after the dragon was set up. Scene was him preparing gear. I couldn't progress and whenever I clicked Ainz it said the message.

Edit: it said it could be fixed by changing the ClemKidnapping to True or something, but I didn't know if that meant console or something else.
Does this game have console cheats? I ask because my Ring has been out of charges for over 30 days ingame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire I got an ingame error message about getting to somewhre impossible. I didn't edit the settings, and it said if that happened to tell you. List of circumstances that I did for that, which are different from the ones I reloaded to get back: said Narberal was my wife, confessed, kidnapped Clem. New Event showed up for Ainz's room. Couldn't activate it for awhile until after the dragon was set up. Scene was him preparing gear. I couldn't progress and whenever I clicked Ainz it said the message.

Edit: it said it could be fixed by changing the ClemKidnapping to True or something, but I didn't know if that meant console or something else.
Does this game have console cheats? I ask because my Ring has been out of charges for over 30 days ingame.
You kidnapped clementine, however, something set that choice to "killed" so you were effectively stuck.
Someone had reported a similar bug and since I could not find a cause, I added that warning/fix... Now that you have seen that message, the game should be fixed and you can continue without issues.

It could be that you have loaded a bugged save, or maybe I did a mistake somewhere... It could be that I set clementine to killed by mistake around that point, so I'll investigate that, thanks for reporting the issue.

As for the ring not recharging, this is also a bug which will be fixed in R16.

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
You kidnapped clementine, however, something set that choice to "killed" so you were effectively stuck.
Someone had reported a similar bug and since I could not find a cause, I added that warning/fix... Now that you have seen that message, the game should be fixed and you can continue without issues.

It could be that you have loaded a bugged save, or maybe I did a mistake somewhere... It could be that I set clementine to killed by mistake around that point, so I'll investigate that, thanks for reporting the issue.

As for the ring not recharging, this is also a bug which will be fixed in R16.
I just loaded an earlier save and continued playing (the saves I have from R2 don't work). How would you change the settings, so I wouldn't have to restart from scratch again?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I just loaded an earlier save and continued playing (the saves I have from R2 don't work). How would you change the settings, so I wouldn't have to restart from scratch again?
Oh wow, R2 is way too old. Even if you managed to load, it would be a bad idea to play from that point.
In R9 the game got an overhaul, any save before that will not work. Only R9's saves and newer are supported.

You do not need to change any setting, the game fixes itself once it displays that message so you should be able to continue without issue... In fact, if you click Ainz's token once again, it should display the correct objective now.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Just a question... Is there gonna be an android version for this game? Im currently using the windows version rn..

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Just a question... Is there gonna be an android version for this game? Im currently using the windows version rn..
Someone did an unofficial port a few posts back, it seemed to work OK for the most part.
You can find the post in page 23.

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i dont read 27 pages of thread to confirm that it takes a minute for me to load the game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
question: who is the prisoner? I dont remember that.

edit: I see. its a minor character that wasnt really used much in the LN

Winterfire

"Reaching this point should be impossible, you must likely edited a variable in an impossible state. If you have not edited the save and you are getting this error message, please do let me know. Resetting the variable "KidnappedClementine" back to true"

Current story location: the catastrophe dragon lord, supposed to move to the throne room. instead "prepared" in Suzuki's room. This likely caused the script error as this is supposed to be active only after the fight. (Misc Galery #12)
Replaying it to get to shalltear resurection scene i think its not supposed to be active at all.

Decision tree:
- took albedo to room
- indulged shaltear
- i dont remember who i choose to go skygazing with, but I think it was albedo
- took shaltear to carnage... err, carne village.
- let neuronist fully pacify the slane prisoner
- momon's companion is Yuri Alpha
- went into the sewers and talked to the skaven ratling
- kidnapped clementine
- spend time with the goblin whore

Also, i noticed the cherry tree sanctuary script doesnt correctly resolve, i can keep requesting the staff facsimile.

Another bug, savegame name entry dialog pops up when trying to save to the automatic save page (which is read only)
I dont see "Back" buttons for e-rantel's sub locations demihuman district & sewers either (and it would be nice to have connecting gates between the nazarick areas, with sub rooms aranged around a main floor on the main floor map from the ring).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes