Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Ok.... R16 was just updated earlier and now its already R17? Whoa... The update sure is fast :D tnx for the updates :D

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
this game never had animation tag what changed?
I started adding sex animations since R16.
Currently 90% of the new sex scenes have animations, but I also plan to redo some of the older ones too.
Gold Tokens are fully animated, even outside of sex scenes.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there ever going to be a route for shalltear by herself?
There is already, but it does not force you into a confession with her, it happens exactly at the same time as the event to get her as a second wife.

question: who is the prisoner? I dont remember that.

edit: I see. its a minor character that wasnt really used much in the LN

Winterfire

"Reaching this point should be impossible, you must likely edited a variable in an impossible state. If you have not edited the save and you are getting this error message, please do let me know. Resetting the variable "KidnappedClementine" back to true"

Current story location: the catastrophe dragon lord, supposed to move to the throne room. instead "prepared" in Suzuki's room. This likely caused the script error as this is supposed to be active only after the fight. (Misc Galery #12)
Replaying it to get to shalltear resurection scene i think its not supposed to be active at all.

Decision tree:
- took albedo to room
- indulged shaltear
- i dont remember who i choose to go skygazing with, but I think it was albedo
- took shaltear to carnage... err, carne village.
- let neuronist fully pacify the slane prisoner
- momon's companion is Yuri Alpha
- went into the sewers and talked to the skaven ratling
- kidnapped clementine
- spend time with the goblin whore

Also, i noticed the cherry tree sanctuary script doesnt correctly resolve, i can keep requesting the staff facsimile.

Another bug, savegame name entry dialog pops up when trying to save to the automatic save page (which is read only)
I dont see "Back" buttons for e-rantel's sub locations demihuman district & sewers either (and it would be nice to have connecting gates between the nazarick areas, with sub rooms aranged around a main floor on the main floor map from the ring).
Thanks for your time!
I have noted everything down, I will be solving those issues ASAP.

Is there ever going to be a route for shalltear by herself?
Yes, Shalltear is currently one of those characters who gets hentai scenes without any need for confession, but that will happen in the near future.

when is the last version ?
dont want to try it till its final xD loved the anime
Hard to tell. I plan to go beyond the anime as I am following the LN anyways.
R19 will cover Volume 7, of part of it anyways... That is still half.
It took me five months to reach this point, so my guess is that it will take me seven more months to get to the end of it.

• Love
Reactions: Soloman and 9inchz

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
how can i have two wives? Is there harem route?
Not yet.
You can have Albedo and Shalltear at most.
I guess you could consider Neimel, Hilma and Jhaiza as part of your "Harem" as they have no requirements... A few others characters too, but if we are talking about the main cast, then not yet.

Winterfire
will
will the game ever have a "old saves wont work" ? are plans set?
can it safely be a "cuntinue on old saves"?
Saves from R9 on will work just fine.
There may be a few bugs as I am quite forgetful... Like being able to confess or have hentai scenes with characters you should not be able to, so you might end up with more than a wife, in a buggy way. I reckon that happened with Rosalyn, this will ruin the saves a bit.

If you encounter a bug and save when it's too late, I am always willing to fix saves (just DM me on discord), so yeah, pretty safe imho.

Reactions: GodDarkChaos

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
& is there any scenes with the trap boi?
No

question: who is the prisoner? I dont remember that.

edit: I see. its a minor character that wasnt really used much in the LN

Winterfire

"Reaching this point should be impossible, you must likely edited a variable in an impossible state. If you have not edited the save and you are getting this error message, please do let me know. Resetting the variable "KidnappedClementine" back to true"

Current story location: the catastrophe dragon lord, supposed to move to the throne room. instead "prepared" in Suzuki's room. This likely caused the script error as this is supposed to be active only after the fight. (Misc Galery #12)
Replaying it to get to shalltear resurection scene i think its not supposed to be active at all.

Decision tree:
- took albedo to room
- indulged shaltear
- i dont remember who i choose to go skygazing with, but I think it was albedo
- took shaltear to carnage... err, carne village.
- let neuronist fully pacify the slane prisoner
- momon's companion is Yuri Alpha
- went into the sewers and talked to the skaven ratling
- kidnapped clementine
- spend time with the goblin whore

Also, i noticed the cherry tree sanctuary script doesnt correctly resolve, i can keep requesting the staff facsimile.

Another bug, savegame name entry dialog pops up when trying to save to the automatic save page (which is read only)
I dont see "Back" buttons for e-rantel's sub locations demihuman district & sewers either (and it would be nice to have connecting gates between the nazarick areas, with sub rooms aranged around a main floor on the main floor map from the ring).
I gave a quick look at the code, and some of those issues should not be able to occur... Could it be that you have loaded some old saves? (Prior to R9)

It could be that I have missed a few things, I have plans to play the game myself from the beginning and do some bug hunting someday soon, I'll try to follow that decision tree for starters and see if I can replicate that other issue.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question i ammarreid to albedo but now i saw a scene where i marreid the vampire rosalyn is she now the second wife?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
question i ammarreid to albedo but now i saw a scene where i marreid the vampire rosalyn is she now the second wife?
No, that is a bug.
I spoke to someone having the same bug and that happens because of old saves where you could access Rosalyn while you were married to Albedo... If you save before the confession, then load back in newer version, then you can have both, but in a buggy way.

With no save reloading, you would never see Rosalyn's token if you are married to Albedo already.

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
Hi is there any way i can fix this?
Full traceback:
File "game/tokens/Tokens.rpyc", line 31, in script
�P��E ���Ϡ��$:�G�������˼���
File "C:\Users\Crash\Desktop\Nutaku Games\OverlordH-R16-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

I have tried deleting and re downloading but it still does the same traceback

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
No, that is a bug.
I spoke to someone having the same bug and that happens because of old saves where you could access Rosalyn while you were married to Albedo... If you save before the confession, then load back in newer version, then you can have both, but in a buggy way.

With no save reloading, you would never see Rosalyn's token if you are married to Albedo already.
ah i see and are the new mirro events related if clementine is alive i jsut got one after reviving tsuares sister and two with jelori i only miss number 24 and 288 and i think it is good that in the next version mirror events have hints XD

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ah i see and are the new mirro events related if clementine is alive i jsut got one after reviving tsuares sister
Some of the new ones require Clementine, yes. Not all of them tho.
Jelori has a CG with Clementine, whereas Ninya has a mirror event with Neimel.

Hi is there any way i can fix this?
Full traceback:
File "game/tokens/Tokens.rpyc", line 31, in script
�P��E ���Ϡ��$:�G�������˼���
File "C:\Users\Crash\Desktop\Nutaku Games\OverlordH-R16-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.
I believe I had fixed that bug in R17, try downloading R17 and see if it works.

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
[/QUOTE]

Thank you will try now

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Some of the new ones require Clementine, yes. Not all of them tho.
Jelori has a CG with Clementine, whereas Ninya has a mirror event with Neimel.

ah thx sir but i am still missing number 24 but i wait till the new version is out with teh hints XD and will you put neimel maybe as a wife option?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes