Oct 22, 2018
Original Size: 1.21 GB
Compressed Size: 149 MB
Download PC:

Enjoy.....

Reactions: MattSS

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i am confused when i use the ring then it shows me new event in ainz bedroom chambers but in the bedroom is only his icon, i clicked on the bed icon too but nothing happens? and my old problem like always i cant get the new mirror evvent scene (sry Winterfire XD)

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
same I played through the entire thing not one sex scene
serioulsy it is so easy to see sex scenes the first is with albedo wehn you need to make the choice that you lvoe her alone or all the same after you transformed into a human form for the first time,a lil tip make more then one save point if you wanna see ALL events

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
I want as a Overlord a Harem and every woman should be in this. But the problem is, that you can only confess to get many sex scene.

Winterfire can you please add a third option to get every woman.

Beside this big minus, is this game good.

Reactions: GodDarkChaos

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i remember 1 char is a trap but not added?, i really if she added even is a trap

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? I didnt get any scene with major chararecters. should i choose marry them if i want to sex?
Yes, there is a walkthrough.
Not all of them, some require it, others do not.

Good old Paytreon copyright theft of a pre-existing series.
Almost looks like Koikatsu models and some poses.
It's called fan game and it does use koikatsu.

I want as a Overlord a Harem and every woman should be in this. But the problem is, that you can only confess to get many sex scene.

Winterfire can you please add a third option to get every woman.

Beside this big minus, is this game good.
Harem will be possible in future, the most you can get right now is two wives (+ minor characters).

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, there is a walkthrough.
Not all of them, some require it, others do not.

It's called fan game and it does use koikatsu.

Harem will be possible in future, the most you can get right now is two wives (+ minor characters).
i have a question on teh nazarick map it showed me new event in ainz chambers but there was no otehr icon jsut ainz and his bed and nothign happend and i have aain problems with getting teh mirro event i did the albedo route, narbe,yuri,lupus,not married and jelori route but i did not got a event

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i have a question on teh nazarick map it showed me new event in ainz chambers but there was no otehr icon jsut ainz and his bed and nothign happend and i have aain problems with getting teh mirro event i did the albedo route, narbe,yuri,lupus,not married and jelori route but i did not got a event
It is a bug, I tried to fix that recently but the only way to know for sure whether it's really fixed or not is for me to test the game... I plan to replay from the beginning to hunt down minor issues as those. Just ignore it for now.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
It is a bug, I tried to fix that recently but the only way to know for sure whether it's really fixed or not is for me to test the game... I plan to replay from the beginning to hunt down minor issues as those. Just ignore it for now.
ah ok thx for explaning it XD oh and bugs well i dotn know if it was a mistake but if i am not married and go to re eztiz and momom meets evil eyes narbe says he is her husband even thought he is not married to her

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ah ok thx for explaning it XD oh and bugs well i dotn know if it was a mistake but if i am not married and go to re eztiz and momom meets evil eyes narbe says he is her husband even thought he is not married to her
Yes, it was a bug, thanks for reporting it!

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Downloaded R15 and played through it. Happy that I finally have both Albedo and Shalltear.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes