Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
im gonna be honest the anime when I saw the cover looked like to me a sfw version of THIS game lol. not sure how but I think you cant go wrong parodying the anime in a hrpg because it has that in the story if im not mistaken when they showed albedo could be a "slut"?
Yes, as a succubus, Albedo has skills (such as her summoning) that require her to be a slut or at least not a virgin.
However, to play it easy, I started the game from the point in which Ainz had already changed her settings, without giving the player the choice, to avoid NTR scenarios.
As far as current Albedo goes, she is a "slut" to Ainz only. At some point she had the most CGs in the game, I had actually to slow down on her to give more space to other characters, she has just that many opportunities for H scenes.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Yes, as a succubus, Albedo has skills (such as her summoning) that require her to be a slut or at least not a virgin.
However, to play it easy, I started the game from the point in which Ainz had already changed her settings, without giving the player the choice, to avoid NTR scenarios.
As far as current Albedo goes, she is a "slut" to Ainz only. At some point she had the most CGs in the game, I had actually to slow down on her to give more space to other characters, she has just that many opportunities for H scenes.
like you ream my mind lol. this game to me had made me think "if they never made an anime this would be the hentai version or could have been the hentai version of that lol" super good works from both you and them and I hope this gets bigger as you continue working. cheers to future builds on this :)

Reactions: Winterfire

Jeress

Nov 16, 2018
I like the art style and what you've done so far. Good job with the constant updates and communication as well. I look forward to seeing what you can do.

Reactions: Winterfire

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Just wanting to report something that being background and token overlap, when Cocytus returns from the battle with the Lizardmen it displayed his token over the full background image of Ainz, though it fixed itself on the next scene.

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
A couple bugs:

Doing a run where I confess to Narberal. After we get back from the fight with Clementine, the game keeps saying that I have a new event in Ainz' Chambers despite no such thing popping up. Also, Kyouhukou's scene doesn't update on the gallery.

Secondly:

Amusingly enough, because of an earlier build save I am able to propose to the vampire girl despite already being engaged to Albedo, and the Marriage Announcement with Albedo plays up naturally. But then scenes after that act like the vampire girl is my only wife and none of the new events with Albedo ever happen.

Edit: I just realized Narberal's scenes don't pop up in the Gallery either... Maybe I should just start a new game to not interfere with old saves and avoid any potential glitches. Flying through all the scenes holding the skip button hardly takes time either.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
A couple bugs:

Doing a run where I confess to Narberal. After we get back from the fight with Clementine, the game keeps saying that I have a new event in Ainz' Chambers despite no such thing popping up. Also, Kyouhukou's scene doesn't update on the gallery.

Secondly:

Amusingly enough, because of an earlier build save I am able to propose to the vampire girl despite already being engaged to Albedo, and the Marriage Announcement with Albedo plays up naturally. But then scenes after that act like the vampire girl is my only wife and none of the new events with Albedo ever happen.

Edit: I just realized Narberal's scenes don't pop up in the Gallery either... Maybe I should just start a new game to not interfere with old saves and avoid any potential glitches. Flying through all the scenes holding the skip button hardly takes time either.
They're not bugs, some gallery scenes unlock only after you view both the outcomes of "Cum inside" and "Cum outside".

As for the vampire (I presume Rosalyn?) that could be a bug, so I'll check that out, ty.
The game warning of a new event in Momonga's chambers is something I am aware of, but unfortunately I have yet to find the cause, I'll look in the part of the events you were in, perhaps it'll help me figure out why.

-edit-
I checked the Rosalyn's event and it does check whether you have a wife or not... I may have forgotten to put a check in past releases and fixed it later on, hence why you could get both, but as of R16 it should not happen.

-edit 2-
I might have fixed the new event issue, but it is hard to tell since I do not have a save with that problem.
At some point I'll just replay the game over from the beginning to hunt for those minor issues.

Last edited:

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Unofficial Android Port

- transparent textbox added
- Quit button added
- compressed version (using FFctry)

Universal Apk version, it should work on any android/tablet

Size : 197 Mb

Download at your own risk

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Unofficial Android Port

- transparent textbox added
- Quit button added
- compressed version (using FFctry)

Universal Apk version, it should work on any android/tablet

Size : 197 Mb

Download at your own risk
Transparent textbox is not necessary, in preferences you can alter the transparency of the dialogue box as much as you would like. (1 = Not transparent, 0.5 = Semi transparent, 0 = Transparent).

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Any chance of only needing 1 option for the Gallery?

#CreampieOrDie for ever! Death to the weak who pull out!

Azraelith I think he mentioned before the best waifu wont be in sadly, cause i made sure to ask lol
Winter mentioned there will be no M/M content in this game. Even tho Mare is a T and not an M ...

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Any chance of only needing 1 option for the Gallery?

#CreampieOrDie for ever! Death to the weak who pull out!

Azraelith I think he mentioned before the best waifu wont be in sadly, cause i made sure to ask lol
Winter mentioned there will be no M/M content in this game. Even tho Mare is a T and not an M ...
You can save during the choice, view the outcome of cum outside for the sake of the CG and then load back and continue off from cumming inside. You just need to view the CG once and then you are good to go.

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
My perverted mind was imagining that we'd get the option of making Shalltear's punishment a little more entertaining, but I supposed that the chair scene is too iconic not to include.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes