Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
help please i have problems with unlocking the 3 new mirro events
3? You should specify the numbers, but from what I recall, I had added three new mirror events all involving Jelori.
If you enter her route, you should have no problems unlocking them.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
3? You should specify the numbers, but from what I recall, I had added three new mirror events all involving Jelori.
If you enter her route, you should have no problems unlocking them.
ah ok i got them now XD it is really nice that you make miriri events for so manny diffrent chars but nothing beats the efents taht invole Aurora like when she shows uncle cocytus her summoning and then the fireball XD

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ah ok i got them now XD it is really nice that you make miriri events for so manny diffrent chars but nothing beats the efents taht invole Aurora like when she shows uncle cocytus her summoning and then the fireball XD
Hehe, you will love R16 then.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Aww. Lizard girl was made animalistic. I kinda hoped for her to have the same treatment as Kyouhukou, with slave option.

Also, comitment system so far has one mayor problem - the more game grows, the more of a chore it will be to manage save files.

While the idea of "best girl" is not bad, why stick to monogamy if you are fucking overlord Bonedady?!
Just abuse your status, and make all girls you like mistresses instead, then, let the shells fall as more ambitious/thirsty ones compeat and/or forge alliances for your affection. It would also stop the replay hell for every individual girl, after every second update.

For example, Lupusregina is a good girl, some might even say, best girl, but making her main wife instead of a royal pet?!
So much wasted potential here, both with sex scenes and humor:
Reactions from Albedo, who is not sure if she suppose to be jelous.
Shalchair asking Aura for help in becoming a proper pet.
Hamuske in custom made sexy maid outfit, confused about her role as a "pet", thanks to certain Redhead werewolf mentioning her services for the master.
All that good stuff. :sneaky:

>see Overlord game

YESSSS!

>see that it's 3D

oh no >.<
To be fair, koikatsu models are lot closer to 2D than any other character creators out there.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Aww. Lizard girl was made animalistic. I kinda hoped for her to have the same treatment as Kyouhukou, with slave option.

Also, comitment system so far has one mayor problem - the more game grows, the more of a chore it will be to manage save files.

While the idea of "best girl" is not bad, why stick to monogamy if you are fucking overlord Bonedady?!
Just abuse your status, and make all girls you like mistresses instead, then, let the shells fall as more ambitious/thirsty ones compeat and/or forge alliances for your affection. It would also stop the replay hell for every individual girl, after every second update.

For example, Lupusregina is a good girl, some might even say, best girl, but making her main wife instead of a royal pet?!
So much wasted potential here, both with sex scenes and humor:
Reactions from Albedo, who is not sure if she suppose to be jelous.
Shalchair asking Aura for help in becoming a proper pet.
Hamuske in custom made sexy maid outfit, confused about her role as a "pet", thanks to certain Redhead werewolf mentioning her services for the master.
All that good stuff. :sneaky:
Crusch will never have any scene because that would be NTR, same goes for Tuare and so on.

As for the main wife, it is not the only way to play the game, the more the game grows, the more choices I will give to the player.
Even in the current stage you can get Shalltear as a second wife, that's 2x the fun.
Harem is planned, and in some capacity already possible (albeit not with a cast full of the original characters).

What you are describing would fit more a trainer game, in this one I am trying to stay true to the lore/plot and have hentai scenes which make as much sense as possible.

Reactions: rance4747

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Crusch will never have any scene because that would be NTR, same goes for Tuare and so on.

As for the main wife, it is not the only way to play the game, the more the game grows, the more choices I will give to the player.
Even in the current stage you can get Shalltear as a second wife, that's 2x the fun.
Harem is planned, and in some capacity already possible (albeit not with a cast full of the original characters).

What you are describing would fit more a trainer game, in this one I am trying to stay true to the lore/plot and have hentai scenes which make as much sense as possible.
I'm saying this not to spite you or infringe on your creators rights.
Sorry if I sounded too pushy.

What I'm trying to say is. You will be facing the same problems that sultan from "The legend of the chessboard" faced,
if you continue your game in the same structure.

Only instead of grains, it will be your hard work on slightly changed snippets of text, based on each choice in each chapter.

Being something of a codemonkey/ficwriter myself, I failed exactly the same way once, when i tried writing overly branchy interactive novel in QSP.

This is why i propose to build in something of a Date-sim system, with affection points, and tie at least some event triggers to it, to somewhat lessen your own workload.

But hey. You do you.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm saying this not to spite you or infringe on your creators rights.
Sorry if I sounded too pushy.

What I'm trying to say is. You will be facing the same problems that sultan from "The legend of the chessboard" faced,
if you continue your game in the same structure.

Only instead of grains, it will be your hard work on slightly changed snippets of text, based on each choice in each chapter.

Being something of a codemonkey/ficwriter myself, I failed exactly the same way once, when i tried writing overly branchy interactive novel in QSP.

This is why i propose to build in something of a Date-sim system, with affection points, and tie at least some event triggers to it, to somewhat lessen your own workload.

But hey. You do you.
You didn't sound pushy at all, I am always happy to accept feedback/suggestions!

I am aware of the difficulty, but I am positive I can manage... If anything, I will increase my chance of making a few mistakes as I cannot test everything out, but as soon as those bugs are reported, I can fix them.

Albeit in a smaller scale, I have done games with a lot of choices in the past, so I can kind of get my head around it, it is just another style of game really.
The most important thing as far as I am aware to not occur to the problem you are describing is to think about all the outcomes of a choice I am giving, and see if I can actually see to them.
That is exactly why I had in mind a way more complex intro at the beginning, but had to cut everything out to just two choices (white male or black male) at the end.

I am just doing as much as I can chew, and not a little more.

Indeed, but it's also limited, just like Honey Select.
I did not meet any limit yet, but as a 2D lover myself, I can understand your pain. I'd be disappointed too.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im gonna be honest the anime when I saw the cover looked like to me a sfw version of THIS game lol. not sure how but I think you cant go wrong parodying the anime in a hrpg because it has that in the story if im not mistaken when they showed albedo could be a "slut"?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
im gonna be honest the anime when I saw the cover looked like to me a sfw version of THIS game lol. not sure how but I think you cant go wrong parodying the anime in a hrpg because it has that in the story if im not mistaken when they showed albedo could be a "slut"?
Yes, as a succubus, Albedo has skills (such as her summoning) that require her to be a slut or at least not a virgin.
However, to play it easy, I started the game from the point in which Ainz had already changed her settings, without giving the player the choice, to avoid NTR scenarios.
As far as current Albedo goes, she is a "slut" to Ainz only. At some point she had the most CGs in the game, I had actually to slow down on her to give more space to other characters, she has just that many opportunities for H scenes.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes