PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
So i notice mare in one of the screenshots. does that mean it's missing the trap tag or has mare been made female ?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
is there a free walkthrough cause im poor as hell and cannt really waste money right now
You can ask any question and I'll be more than happy to respond if you have any trouble getting into any of the routes.

So i notice mare in one of the screenshots. does that mean it's missing the trap tag or has mare been made female ?
Only M/F, Mare is not female.
Any M/M content in future will need to be toggled on from the preferences (starts with toggled off) and will not impact any of the gallery progress, so you can still max out without having to watch M/M content (unless you toggle it on), but that will be in future.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How do you recharge the 3 wishes ring? I know it says 24 hours, but I just went through an event that skipped ahead a couple days but no recharge?

Reactions: Winterfire

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
i havent gotten around to reading this just yet but i hope there is a shaltear route

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How do you recharge the 3 wishes ring? I know it says 24 hours, but I just went through an event that skipped ahead a couple days but no recharge?
Sounds like a bug, I will take a look later and fix the issue, thanks for letting me know.
In the meantime, you can solve the issue by using shift + O and typing "ShootingStarUses = 3"

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i havent gotten around to reading this just yet but i hope there is a shaltear route
Shalltear gets two routes currently: As second wife (if Albedo is the main one) and as main wife. Both start in R15.

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Phone games have no quit button, that's normal.
Does the game run fine? Can you easily click the tokens?
to add the exit button, I usually add/change a little script on .rpy file.

"Does the game run fine? Can you easily click the tokens?"
Yup,, game running very smooth and easily to click token/icon.

SS.jpg

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Well, the dialogue box looks a bit off.
Since it runs fine, it'll probably be something I will start supporting towards the end of the project then.
Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: realdp

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
If you do pick a Main Girl, will you still be able to mess around with Clementine or the captain girl you captured early on or any future captures?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you do pick a Main Girl, will you still be able to mess around with Clementine or the captain girl you captured early on or any future captures?
You should be able to with most minor characters.

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
really quick question: how do i obtain the 13th CG from the misc section? i can't seem to figure out.

and the new kyouhukou one as well if possible.

thanks!

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
really quick question: how do i obtain the 13th CG from the misc section? i can't seem to figure out.

and the new kyouhukou one as well if possible.

thanks!
CG 13 - Misc:
After rescuing Nfirea in E-Rantel and going back to Nazarick on the tenth day, a new event will be unlocked (E-Rantel demihuman's brothel), it will be available from that point on indefinitely and will require a charge of the ring of the Shooting Star. This event will be unlocked ONLY if you have met Sayuri (The prostitute) while exploring E-Rantel before doing your first job as an adventurer. The CG will be unlocked only after you have seen the outcomes of both coming side and outside her.

CG 2 - Kyouhukou:
Follow the main storyline and choose to kill Clementine. On day 8, you will be be asked to go to the Adventurer's guild because Shalltear has been sighted near E-Rantel; A group of adventurers will want to join you, choose to gift one of the bodies to Kyouhukou. Once you do, a new event will be unlocked in the Black Capsule from day 8 on, until the end of Season 1. You need to also complete the blowjob event (Kyouhukou CG 1) in the same playthrough before this one becomes available.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes