MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
So, as of R17, I have a couple of questions:

One, what do I need to do to unlock Misc CGs 24, 25, 29, 30, and 32? I have all others unlocked.

Secondly, what do I need to do to unlock Mirror Events 26 and 26? Again, I have all others unlocked.

Thank you and keep working on the game, it's pretty fun.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm really not sure what's happening in this game. The game goes from night 1 to night 3 when I have to go outside the first time (I went out with Narberal). Did I messed up something?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I'm really not sure what's happening in this game. The game goes from night 1 to night 3 when I have to go outside the first time (I went out with Narberal). Did I messed up something?
No, there are time skips throughout the game.
In the dialogue it mentions what he does during that other day (Try stuff out, mainly items if I recall correctly).
I could have dragged it on by actually making dialogues and events for that, but it would have been a waste of time.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Entoma? Yes.
CZ? I have no idea, there is no reason for her not to have any, I just haven't planned or wrote anything for her yet, so I can't fully say "yes" until I do.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
OK it seems ether every other or every update the mirror breaks is there a easy fix?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
OK it seems ether every other or every update the mirror breaks is there a easy fix?
It will be fixed in R20.
It is not a major issue, you simply need to save and load once then it'll work without any issue.
The crash happens only if you start a new game and access the mirror without loading back once while having old saves.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
u know i dont know why but a question popped up in my head. will there ever be a chance to have fun with the girl giving out missions at the guild?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
u know i dont know why but a question popped up in my head. will there ever be a chance to have fun with the girl giving out missions at the guild?
The clerk? Um... Never thought about it honestly. I can make a poll someday and we'll see what the majority says.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes