Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there gonna be a content for aurora? Ainz hasn't taken her on the ouside world yet
Aurora will get events, but not hentai ones for obvious reasons.

It's on Day 78, I think? I mean the date with Albedo, the sex scene with Shalltear, and the scene with Aura on the bath. Both become available at the same time and the events vanish after you advance in the main story, and since they go past the Shooting Star Ring limit, you can't enjoy all three.
I am fairly sure Shalltear's happens before Aura's and Albedo's, but yeah, it is a gameplay feature... While in most cases you never feel restricted, in other cases you have to spend your ring charges carefully.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Aurora will get events, but not hentai ones for obvious reasons.

I am fairly sure Shalltear's happens before Aura's and Albedo's, but yeah, it is a gameplay feature... While in most cases you never feel restricted, in other cases you have to spend your ring charges carefully.
Ya I knew that.. What I mean is her improving her skills and killing some peasants and all..

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Any action with Aura/Mare? Well, I guess the genres already kind of give me the answer to that.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Is there someone who has a compress version? I want to play the latest build so bad but the original file is too bulky.. IMG_20200323_210950.jpg

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
anyone have a save with all of the gallery unlocked? I really tried to enjoy this game, but I just have zero interest in rereading the plot of the anime just to get to some lewd scenes.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
anyone have a save with all of the gallery unlocked? I really tried to enjoy this game, but I just have zero interest in rereading the plot of the anime just to get to some lewd scenes.
That is not how it works, at all.
I did not make this game to copy/paste dialogue off the anime/LN, it would not make sense to.

Some scenes (especially the intro) are similar only to give some context because this is not a trainer game, and the structure is similar so people who never watched the anime/read the ln can enjoy the game regardless.

Reactions: Soloman

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
That is not how it works, at all.
I did not make this game to copy/paste dialogue off the anime/LN, it would not make sense to.

Some scenes (especially the intro) are similar only to give some context because this is not a trainer game, and the structure is similar so people who never watched the anime/read the ln can enjoy the game regardless.
But that's the first part of it... Some parts are from overlord and with a touch of originality.. It's perfect...

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes