tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
That is not how it works, at all.
I did not make this game to copy/paste dialogue off the anime/LN, it would not make sense to.

Some scenes (especially the intro) are similar only to give some context because this is not a trainer game, and the structure is similar so people who never watched the anime/read the ln can enjoy the game regardless.
guess I'll have to just find something else then. I'm sorry for being rude, I'm just frustrated. Played for what felt like hours and it pretty much just exactly followed the anime with some small differences, the only H scenes I encountered were shalteir masturbating (which I had to not give her the ring for, dunno if that was a mistake) getting blueballed with the overseer, and the fat goblin. it just felt like it was taking too long to get to where it was going and was giving me a metric ton of unneeded info.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
That's fair enough; I consider this game to have a high quantity of sexual scenes, but it has also 170k words and many choices which require either multiple playthroughs or good save management... Not really ideal for someone looking for quick/easy H-scenes.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I
That's fair enough; I consider this game to have a high quantity of sexual scenes, but it has also 170k words and many choices which require either multiple playthroughs or good save management... Not really ideal for someone looking for quick/easy H-scenes.
Ya! This is a VN afterall

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How can I confess to Jelori?
I cant seem to find her at anytime.
Is there any requirement to get her icon?
You need to meet her at the beginning of the game in the Snowball Earth then her confession event will be available some time later if you have no other prior confessions.

jcc-021058

Mar 11, 2020
sorry, may i ask, is there any bad end, if i always sex with sharltear?
or always sex with the girls in base?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
sorry, may i ask, is there any bad end, if i always sex with sharltear?
or always sex with the girls in base?
The game will have no bad endings, no matter the choices you make.
I guess some would be better than others, but it is more of a personal taste than anything else.

Reactions: jcc-021058

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
There's a problem ln NARBERAL's gallery.. Everytime I restart the game, all of the images disappears..

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes