sorrytome

Oct 22, 2018
Overlord H - R23 (PC) (1.59GB) Compressed to (253MB)
Download Link:
Enjoy Guys....

Last edited:
Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
image 'AJeloriDate_thumb' not found.
That was fixed in R23 (the one currently in this thread), you're probably playing R22.

There's a problem ln NARBERAL's gallery.. Everytime I restart the game, all of the images disappears..
What do you mean by disappear? Does the current page go above the maximum? If so, this bug was fixed in R24 and you can simply press "previous" or "next" to make them appear again.

A lot of boring, extra characters added. Not interested in the least in them.
Yes and no, Overlord has way more than the main cast shown in the anime.
Obviously only with some references and little to no pictures, they are custom for the most part... Some characters are suggestions from people.
Anyways, all of them can be easily ignored.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is this good? And how much content is in there. I mean like in hours.
The game has currently 191k words (Probably around 180k in R23), if you read 1000 words a minute, it'd be 191 minutes of gameplay.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I must say I was a little dissapointed that Jhaizas secret was her muscles, usually those secrets mean something else :sneaky:
especially with toggle M/M content as it seems

Reactions: くもり空

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I must say I was a little dissapointed that Jhaizas secret was her muscles, usually those secrets mean something else :sneaky:
especially with toggle M/M content as it seems
The M/M content only unlocks Mare because people kept asking for him.
The unlocked Mare content is more of a side story, with no actual story but just hentai events, they have no impact in the game's story which just assumes those things never happened. I have other plans for Mare.

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
pls create to mod for game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Soloman
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes