Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Proably someone asked this before and I understand this probably goes against what you intend this game to be and is also not in character at all but... any chance we can have a mode where Ainz is kind of a manwhore? The game has many beautiful ladies and he is something higher than a king, I want to screw around in a playthrough without commiting to one single lady.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Proably someone asked this before and I understand this probably goes against what you intend this game to be and is also not in character at all but... any chance we can have a mode where Ainz is kind of a manwhore? The game has many beautiful ladies and he is something higher than a king, I want to screw around in a playthrough without commiting to one single lady.
You can get Entoma, Shalltear, Aura and Shizu all at once, just to make a recent example.
You can choose to commit to only one, to none or have a harem.
You just cannot expect to have a harem from day one.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
You can get Entoma, Shalltear, Aura and Shizu all at once, just to make a recent example.
You can choose to commit to only one, to none or have a harem.
You just cannot expect to have a harem from day one.
Is the option you have to choose to get them is the "Confess" option?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Enjoying the game but I have some questions:
Will some characters be unavailable to pursue due to certain situations such as already being in love with others (Renner) and/or being less human in appearance (Crusch, Pestonya)? Or will you just change their appearance/circumstances enough that Ainz has a chance?
Are there certain characters who won't end up pregnant either because they're incapable (CZ Delta comes to mind) or doesn't want kids?
Will there be versions of Overlord H that will be available on SS(SubscribeStar) that won't be on Patreon due to content restrictions on Patreon that aren't on SS? Cause I'm thinking of subscribing but don't want to miss out on content.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is the option you have to choose to get them is the "Confess" option?
Depends, not always.
I believe to have the most characters right now, you can do: Albedo -> Shalltear as second wife -> Aura, Entoma, Shizu. (Without counting characters such as Clementine or the prostitutes).

Alternatively you can ignore Albedo, get Solution, Kill off Clementine, Get Rosalyn and then continue from there: In this case Shalltear will be available in S4.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Enjoying the game but I have some questions:
Will some characters be unavailable to pursue due to certain situations such as already being in love with others (Renner) and/or being less human in appearance (Crusch, Pestonya)? Or will you just change their appearance/circumstances enough that Ainz has a chance?
Are there certain characters who won't end up pregnant either because they're incapable (CZ Delta comes to mind) or doesn't want kids?
Will there be versions of Overlord H that will be available on SS(SubscribeStar) that won't be on Patreon due to content restrictions on Patreon that aren't on SS? Cause I'm thinking of subscribing but don't want to miss out on content.
Renner, Crusch and Tuare already have a relationship, so they will not be available to Ainz.

I am unsure what to do with Pestonya for now, I do not really have an issue with non human characters...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you do not want to have kids, always cum outside (Some characters require cumming inside more than once, but in general it is always better to cum outside).
CZ Delta should not have kids, but I might make a poll and ask for ppl's opinion... It does not make sense for her to have kids, but if it makes the game funnier for more people, I am all for it.

SubscribeStar and Patreon versions are the same.
I am just offering a second option because some people might dislike Patreon or have problems with the payment processors offered by Patreon.

Reactions: AxelMasters

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There's a ahegao tag on the changelog.. Hope I can see on ENTOMA's face hehe...
That one is old, I do not remember which character has it.

When is the next public update? I really want to see my girl on action?
R23 is the current public one, idk if someone is going to upload the newer ones

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
That one is old, I do not remember which character has it.

R23 is the current public one, idk if someone is going to upload the newer ones
Ya I just finished it and its freaking nice, some of the details doesn't really show much or not visible enough but it's good and now i'm just currently waiting for the latest version and the compressed version.. Still tnx for responding... I cant wait for entoma's scene and its making me giddy

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Any updates?
Sadly not yet... I think we will have to wait a little longer for them to upload it.
Sometimes the current or alpha version get shared here, but not always.
When that happens, I do not update the thread myself until that version becomes public, giving the illusion that the game has not received updates in a long time.

Even so, it has only been 12 days... I am very close with releasing R26, that means R24 will become public soon.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
any code to unlock the whole gallery? not sure if i'm up for playing everything again and again until i unlock everything

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes