Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
How does one get the Entoma confession? I replayed the game 3 times, and everytime I talk to Kyouhukou Entoma's room just disappears.

EDIT: I just cut out the middle man and just edited the Entoma Event ID while in her room to get the confession. Heres a save if you want to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: oblivion9900

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Winterfire there seems to be a bug in R25 where you can't go to Entoma's room after talking to Kyouhukou but can before talking to Kyouhukou so you can't complete the request to talk to her for Misc-CG 48 and also preventing all scene connected to it

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Overlord H [R24] [Winterfire](1.65GB)
247 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Someone uploaded the R25 https://f95zone.to/threads/overlord-h-r24-winterfire.36056/page-43 can you also compress it? Also tnx :)

Reactions: OEJ and davu91

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
How does one get the Entoma confession? I replayed the game 3 times, and everytime I talk to Kyouhukou Entoma's room just disappears.

EDIT: I just cut out the middle man and just edited the Entoma Event ID while in her room to get the confession. Heres a save if you want to see it.
There's a walkthrough look at page 43

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
This is probably my favorite update since entoma, finally has a content so here is a IMG20200424194351.jpg sketch that I drew just now to show that I appreciate the update. I don't really know what she would look like doing an ahegao expression since she's wearing a mask and kinda bit expressionless but... Ya you know what I mean hehehe....

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Overlord H [R25] [Winterfire](1.68GB)
255 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
if i don't watch thi animation, is it still interesting?
I tried my best to include as much lore as possible, so much so that the first release of the game and the first episode of the anime were almost 1:1, so you should be able to follow along.

The problem is that I have skipped some things and summarized them in a few lines whereas the anime goes more in-depth with it.
I would suggest you to watch the anime or, if you do not like animes, to read the LN.

How long is the gameplay on this? And roughly how many scenes are there?
Around 3 hours, more if you attempt to complete the game fully.

Winterfire there seems to be a bug in R25 where you can't go to Entoma's room after talking to Kyouhukou but can before talking to Kyouhukou so you can't complete the request to talk to her for Misc-CG 48 and also preventing all scene connected to it
My bad.

Here is a patch (made it right now, untested but should work):

Thanks for reporting the bug.

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
Hi, just wanted to know since there's lots of route as of now, and we will possibly miss the CG/Scene, is it possible in the future we could somehow play the scene that we missed because of our choices in the early route?
I'm not really keen to keep saving when there's major/minor impact on my choices, on that note since we can commit, not to commit or doing the harem route afaik, but I'm still a bit confused as how to do harem in this case, since obv we can choose 2nd wife and concubine even if we choose to commit at one person in the early route (take their confession) or my route already did become harem then moment i started taking 2nd wife and concubine?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hi, just wanted to know since there's lots of route as of now, and we will possibly miss the CG/Scene, is it possible in the future we could somehow play the scene that we missed because of our choices in the early route?
I'm not really keen to keep saving when there's major/minor impact on my choices, on that note since we can commit, not to commit or doing the harem route afaik, but I'm still a bit confused as how to do harem in this case, since obv we can choose 2nd wife and concubine even if we choose to commit at one person in the early route (take their confession) or my route already did become harem then moment i started taking 2nd wife and concubine?
Only way to get everything is to replay and make different choices.
Once the gallery is completed (It is still WIP), I will reuse the same code to create a scene player, that will allow you to replay all the scenes as long as you have unlocked them, but this is in the far future.

Your starting point does not matter, you can get a harem regardless of that.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hey guys what where do i put the R25 patch?
Drop the "game" folder from the zip on "game" folder of the extracted game, it will ask you to overwrite the files, choose "Yes".

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I tried my best to include as much lore as possible, so much so that the first release of the game and the first episode of the anime were almost 1:1, so you should be able to follow along.

The problem is that I have skipped some things and summarized them in a few lines whereas the anime goes more in-depth with it.
I would suggest you to watch the anime or, if you do not like animes, to read the LN.

Around 3 hours, more if you attempt to complete the game fully.

My bad.

Here is a patch (made it right now, untested but should work): Mega

Thanks for reporting the bug.
most welcome and thanks for the patch

Reactions: Winterfire

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
I am not sure what I'm doing wrong (or maybe I am too early into the game) but so far there have been zero H-scenes unless you count
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's already day 8 and the story is progressing fast. Hoping for more scenes soon.

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
In the beginning it is slow in terms of the H-scenes but amusing to see the similarities and changes in terms of the source material and this. That being said the H-scenes does pick up as you progress in the game
Good to know. So far I've been hooked into the story and having fun drawing parallels with the LN/anime, so I do not really mind the absence of H-scenes at the start, but given it's Overlord-H, I would like them at some point ;)

Anyway, thanks for the clarification!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Winterfire hay I notice a error in the conversation between Momon and Nfirea when talking about the potion's Momon is thinking about he will need to make more he runs out saying "before or later" it should be "sooner or later" not trying to nitpick it or sure if it was simply over looked just thought you would like to know:)
I hope you have a good day and plz do keep up the great work I already sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happens in the end

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire hay I notice a error in the conversation between Momon and Nfirea when talking about the potion's Momon is thinking about he will need to make more he runs out saying "before or later" it should be "sooner or later" not trying to nitpick it or sure if it was simply over looked just thought you would like to know:)
I hope you have a good day and plz do keep up the great work I already sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happens in the end
Fixed, thanks for letting me know!

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes