airze

Feb 8, 2018
Fixed, thanks for letting me know!
np I seem to be having a slight issue getting misc cg 51 is there something I'm missing I have had a main wife all times I tried it I married all 4 Shizu, Entoma, Shalltear and Aura but I'm not getting the cg is there a main wife I should have or prior events I most do a set way I don't find any missing condition in the walkthrough
NM I think I figgered it out I need to get 9 and 10 cg even with Shalltear to get the trigger it seems

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
np I seem to be having a slight issue getting misc cg 51 is there something I'm missing I have had a main wife all times I tried it I married all 4 Shizu, Entoma, Shalltear and Aura but I'm not getting the cg is there a main wife I should have or prior events I most do a set way I don't find any missing condition in the walkthrough
The only requirement is to marry all four of them at the same time

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Can anyone share a 100% gallery for the latest patch? I really dont want to slog through skipping the story over and over for each option.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
The only requirement is to marry all four of them at the same time
I did marry all 4 but in the announcement Shalltear is never called as one of the girls to marry but she dose show in the bedroom after the ceremony
thought it did if you get ether cg 9 or 10 for Shalltear sadly it means it seems that its only achievable if you are not married yet or are married to Albedo only other wise it doesn't trigger

airze

Feb 8, 2018
After taking a read through the walkthrough it seems it's either you can either have a monogamous relationship with Albedo or have the choice of having a monogamous/polygamous relationship with anyone else excluding Albedo. Is this true? If so, why?:cry:
no you can marry Albedo and others but its seems tricky to achieve

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I did marry all 4 but in the announcement Shalltear is never called as one of the girls to marry but she dose show in the bedroom after the ceremony
thought it did if you get ether cg 9 or 10 for Shalltear sadly it means it seems that its only achievable if you are not married yet or are married to Albedo only other wise it doesn't trigger
Ohh! That means she is your concubine, not your wife or second wife.

You will not marry her if she is chosen to be a concubine.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
After taking a read through the walkthrough it seems it's either you can either have a monogamous relationship with Albedo or have the choice of having a monogamous/polygamous relationship with anyone else excluding Albedo. Is this true? If so, why?:cry:
At first, yes.
If you choose Albedo first, you will not be able to pursue Solution, Yuri, Narberal and so on.
Eventually, as the game progresses, you will be able to build a harem: The starting point can be Albedo, Yuri, Narberal or whoever you chose first.

That does not mean Albedo will be locked out, she will have another route in the late game, same applies for Yuri, Narberal, and so on.

Reactions: _Maou_

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
At first, yes.
If you choose Albedo first, you will not be able to pursue Solution, Yuri, Narberal and so on.
Eventually, as the game progresses, you will be able to build a harem: The starting point can be Albedo, Yuri, Narberal or whoever you chose first.

That does not mean Albedo will be locked out, she will have another route in the late game, same applies for Yuri, Narberal, and so on.
so in order to have an harem my first marriage must NOT be with Albedo, correct?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I'm just gonna ask when will be able to see the children of ainz from aura,entoma,lupisregina,shalltear and shizu (hope there's one)? And im guessing solution is the main girl for thr next update :D
IMG_20200425_102529.jpg

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I'm just gonna ask when will be able to see the children of ainz from aura,entoma,lupisregina,shalltear and shizu (hope there's one)? And im guessing solution is the main girl for thr next update :D
View attachment 631997
I would say yes for all but shizu as she is a robot or android of sort so even if sex was possible a Child shouldn't be as she is a non-organic lifeform

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I would say yes for all but shizu as she is a robot or android of sort so even if sex was possible a Child shouldn't be as she is a non-organic lifeform
Well they can have a toaster for a son or daughter as long as there's love to it hahaha... But the dev said he's gonna have a poll if she will have a child or not sooo cross fingers

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Well they can have a toaster for a son or daughter as long as there's love to it hahaha... But the dev said he's gonna have a poll if she will have a child or not sooo cross fingers
lmao ya true but from a logic standpoint it wouldn't be possible but as I always say its there game they will do as they please and they should I mean if not do you think your going to enjoy a game the dav cant?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Shizu is a fantasy robot. Many an anime have robots getting knocked up thanks to techno magic to battle the declining birth rate.

Nothing should stop the power of Ainz Ooal Gown :LOL:

Reactions: airze

airze

Feb 8, 2018
its like solution she said herself that pregnancy isn't possible but she can give children and have sex but the Child is basically a sliver of her self that will grow up like a Child

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
lmao ya true but from a logic standpoint it wouldn't be possible but as I always say its there game they will do as they please and they should I mean if not do you think your going to enjoy a game the dav cant?
There's no logic when it comes to fantasy.. Anything can happen there

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
what is m/m content?
It is basically a toggle for Mare.
Didn't call it "Mare content" for the remote possibility I might include more M/M (Male on Male) content down the road.

View attachment 631997
Aura: Soon
Entoma: Already exisiting.
Lupusregina: Already existing.
Shalltear: Soon
Shizu: TBD

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes