airze

Feb 8, 2018
It is basically a toggle for Mare.
Didn't call it "Mare content" for the remote possibility I might include more M/M (Male on Male) content down the road.

Aura: Soon
Entoma: Already exisiting.
Lupusregina: Already existing.
Shalltear: Soon
Shizu: TBD
R26? or you talking R27 for Entoma

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
It is basically a toggle for Mare.
Didn't call it "Mare content" for the remote possibility I might include more M/M (Male on Male) content down the road.

Aura: Soon
Entoma: Already exisiting.
Lupusregina: Already existing.
Shalltear: Soon
Shizu: TBD
At what day will I able to see entoma's child? Or how can I trigger it?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I would say the quickest way to see her is to also have a child with Lupusregina at the same time.
Can I find it at thw walkthrough? I already completed the gallery for lupusregina and didn't find the cg where her child appear..

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Not till R26 yes, it will be a mirror event scene.
Lupusregina and her daughter will get a CG in R27, I am making that scene right now.

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I see ok tnx for the info and I'll wait for the R26 with a huge weirdly grine on my face
Not till R26 yes, it will be a mirror event scene.
Lupusregina and her daughter will get a CG in R27, I am making that scene right now.

earthunwapped

Oct 5, 2019
Downloaded the game days ago and started today... I'm impressed like a motherfucker!
Seeing alternate events for me is much more interesting than the hentai...
Love what you done, seeing Overlord in different paths is really awesome.

This only Problem I have is the goddamn Black Guy.
Getting a generic anime white guy and dipping him in melted dark chocolate doesn't make him suddenly black.
Maybe fix him up a bit...
Lighter skin (Milk Chocolate), Shave the hair to a buzzcut, Give him stereotypical thick lips... something more unique...

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Downloaded the game days ago and started today... I'm impressed like a motherfucker!
Seeing alternate events for me is much more interesting than the hentai...
Love what you done, seeing Overlord in different paths is really awesome.

This only Problem I have is the goddamn Black Guy.
Getting a generic anime white guy and dipping him in melted dark chocolate doesn't make him suddenly black.
Maybe fix him up a bit...
Lighter skin (Milk Chocolate), Shave the hair to a buzzcut, Give him stereotypical thick lips... something more unique...
A bit too late to make any change now as it is connected to over 150 CGs by now, some of which animated too.
Not all black people are "stereotypical" though, there are people that look like that (albeit lighter in tone, I have to admit).

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I manage to see lupusregina's pregnant belly but I haven't seen their child nor entoma's child. The last event that I saw is about ainz asking nigredo to take care of the orphanage... I need help

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I manage to see lupusregina's pregnant belly but I haven't seen their child nor entoma's child. The last event that I saw is about ainz asking nigredo to take care of the orphanage... I need help
Which version are you playing?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
why in my playthrough shalltear become my concubine ? i dont remember making that choice. And also i spare clementine so according to the walkthrough that would not be possible
If you spare Clementine you cannot have her as main wife or second wife, you could wait until S4/S5 to have a second shot at her with Clementine alive or you can simply spare Arche instead and upon doing her event, you will get her as concubine.

Reactions: FAP-guru
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes