Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire is R26 walkthrough out yet?
Walkthroughs are always updated 1-2 days after the latest release in either Patreon or SubscribeStar, they never go public.
The only reason why there is a walkthrough in this thread is because someone shared it, so it does not depend on me when/if that will happen again.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
As much as i like this game, It's waaaaaay to large to unlock everything. Feel lazy. i only played like 8 hours and yet soooooo laaarge. But i want to unlock that narbel gamma scene :D:D:D

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Walkthroughs are always updated 1-2 days after the latest release in either Patreon or SubscribeStar, they never go public.
The only reason why there is a walkthrough in this thread is because someone shared it, so it does not depend on me when/if that will happen again.
oh ok thanks for the info none the less :)

airze

Feb 8, 2018
As much as i like this game, It's waaaaaay to large to unlock everything. Feel lazy. i only played like 8 hours and yet soooooo laaarge. But i want to unlock that narbel gamma scene :D:D:D
all her seens so far are in r25 walkthrough so you can get them that way at lest till more are added that is

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Not sure why but it seems Entoma's scene on Day 130 does not unlock in the Compressed version. Does anyone else get the same problem?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Not sure why but it seems Entoma's scene on Day 130 does not unlock in the Compressed version. Does anyone else get the same problem?

I suspect that the patch was not pre-applied when the thread was updated, download the patch from here:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It is bugged (has been patched recently in R28), you can fix it by accessing the console (Shift + O) then typing "SolutionEventID = 0" (Case sensitive), assuming you meet the other requirements ofc.

Reactions: ranph1
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes