Light77

Dec 27, 2017
after I got a wedding scene with Narberal I don't get any option to have a chance with other girls all I get is a refuse option.
how can I start the harem route now? or marry other girls?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
after I got a wedding scene with Narberal I don't get any option to have a chance with other girls all I get is a refuse option.
how can I start the harem route now? or marry other girls?
Keep playing the game.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Can you have only one child on the harem route ???
Are you planning in the future to give the opportunity for every woman to add to the harem ???
Ps. Really great story and probably the only game related to Overlord
No, you can have a child with almost everyone as long as you cum inside. In fact, some mirror events will require for you to have multiple children to be unlocked.

Almost every woman will be added in the harem, yes.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What big updates are on R28 patreon version? If its good I will become a patron to unlock as well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would not suggest to become a patron now though, it is almost the end of the month and there is the risk R29 will release next month since it is going to be a pretty big build.

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017

I would not suggest to become a patron now though, it is almost the end of the month and there is the risk R29 will release next month since it is going to be a pretty big build.
Thank you. I will do it on June if r29 is coming out keep up the great work and glory to Ainz Ooal Gown

Reactions: Winterfire

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Harem mechanics here make no sense. First game tells you choosing this or that girl as your wife will lock all other girls from having sex with you, but apparently at 3-4 season mark this block falls apart and you start being able to cheat on your wife. You'd think this is a bug, but according to walkthrough game expects you to do that. Go figure. Also, event chains leading to confession for semi-minor characters feel like they are one day opportunity only while walkthrough states that 4 wives wedding requires you to proc werewolf's event waaaay after it first shows up.

Shalltear is is the only one who can become concubine? It's all so confusing

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
Once I discovered the gameplay is just a matter of meeting conditions, It didn't feel fun playing anymore. Once you confess to a girl, you're locked out of the h scenes for all the others.

You're forced to a linear route & rigidly sticking to one set of choices unless you don't mind missing content.

Gameplay can be summarized in this pattern: Pick a girl>play her route>reset game>rinse & repeat.

I was expecting Corrupted Kingdoms or Harem Hotel kind of freedom in gameplay but with a story. But nope, you have to stick to a specific route to unlock a specific girl's CG collection. If you stray from the path, you get penalized (you miss a scene). Also, h scenes are few & far between.

So much for getting my hopes up

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Harem mechanics here make no sense. First game tells you choosing this or that girl as your wife will lock all other girls from having sex with you, but apparently at 3-4 season mark this block falls apart and you start being able to cheat on your wife. You'd think this is a bug, but according to walkthrough game expects you to do that. Go figure. Also, event chains leading to confession for semi-minor characters feel like they are one day opportunity only while walkthrough states that 4 wives wedding requires you to proc werewolf's event waaaay after it first shows up.

Shalltear is is the only one who can become concubine? It's all so confusing
I manage to get albedo as my mainwife and get 4 other wives entoma,shalltear,shizu and aura

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

Karorins hideout... Ok it's time to reload my save of YURI

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes